Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abnormal Psychology TECEP: How to Study
I'm also taking Abnormal Psych TECEP in July's term. IMO, I don't think you should study the DSM at all. I also don't think SDC's Abnormal Psych videos/quizzes will prepare you for the exam. I have taken Abnormal with SDC and the course material is not as in-depth as the TECEP requires. TESU suggests 3 books to choose from and they are listed in the test page. I personally chose Comer's Abnormal Psychology book. I am using the soft copy and I'm happy to share it with you.
Coopersmith Abnormal Psych PSY-302 is also an option and I thought actually cheaper than the TECEP with less scheduling concerns.
Hey romoh, I’m taking the abnormal psychology TECEP within the next two weeks. How has your studying been going? Any helpful hints? I’m very nervous. ? Hope you do well!

(06-28-2020, 08:02 AM)romoh Wrote: I'm also taking Abnormal Psych TECEP in July's term. IMO, I don't think you should study the DSM at all. I also don't think SDC's Abnormal Psych videos/quizzes will prepare you for the exam. I have taken Abnormal with SDC and the course material is not as in-depth as the TECEP requires. TESU suggests 3 books to choose from and they are listed in the test page. I personally chose Comer's Abnormal Psychology book. I am using the soft copy and I'm happy to share it with you.
How is Cromer’s working for you?
(08-01-2020, 01:39 AM)studying_at_home Wrote: Hey romoh, I’m taking the abnormal psychology TECEP within the next two weeks. How has your studying been going? Any helpful hints? I’m very nervous. ? Hope you do well!

(06-28-2020, 08:02 AM)romoh Wrote: I'm also taking Abnormal Psych TECEP in July's term. IMO, I don't think you should study the DSM at all. I also don't think SDC's Abnormal Psych videos/quizzes will prepare you for the exam. I have taken Abnormal with SDC and the course material is not as in-depth as the TECEP requires. TESU suggests 3 books to choose from and they are listed in the test page. I personally chose Comer's Abnormal Psychology book. I am using the soft copy and I'm happy to share it with you.

Hey, 

Comer is a good book. I like the approach. I'm almost done with studying but still didn't lock in the date, I might take it in the next 3 weeks. I have some past exams, and I can email them to you. Smile
(08-01-2020, 03:15 AM)romoh Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 01:39 AM)studying_at_home Wrote: Hey romoh, I’m taking the abnormal psychology TECEP within the next two weeks. How has your studying been going? Any helpful hints? I’m very nervous. ? Hope you do well!

Hey, 

Comer is a good book. I like the approach. I'm almost done with studying but still didn't lock in the date, I might take it in the next 3 weeks. I have some past exams, and I can email them to you. Smile
I’d greatly appreciate that!! my email is pathosdebater@gmail.com 
You’re a life saver  Smile
(08-01-2020, 12:12 PM)studying_at_home Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 03:15 AM)romoh Wrote:

Hey, 

I’d greatly appreciate that!! my email is pathosdebater@gmail.com 
You’re a life saver  Smile

Any chance you can send the past exams to me, too? tendrg@gmail.com my 2 children are taking this and we could use as much help as possible!
I have been sitting here trying to figure out if they're talking about taking TECEP tests to help with depression or if there's some sort of medication with those letters.

TESU AAS Environmental, Safety and Security Technologies 2019

TESU BA Environmental Studies and Natural Science and Mathematics 2021

TESU BALS in Human Resources: Current
In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

I deleted the post, it was more like getting attention to their "advertising their webpage" and nothing regarding the TECEP at all.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Technical Writing TECEP - My Experience PreLawCoastie 2 701 03-14-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: PreLawCoastie
  Public Speaking TECEP PreLawCoastie 0 211 02-27-2024, 07:23 AM
Last Post: PreLawCoastie
  TECEP FIN-3210 Security Analysis & Portfolio Management fmsoa 2 480 01-18-2024, 04:42 PM
Last Post: CFPhopeful
  TECEP Admissions/Rate my sanity PreLawCoastie 10 994 01-11-2024, 06:05 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Abnormal Psychology TECEP is now available on InstantCert! sgloer 0 291 01-04-2024, 12:27 PM
Last Post: sgloer
  Managerial Comm TECEP saraholson 7 1,679 12-15-2023, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Dosada
  TECEP Federal Income Taxation Kones 9 905 12-13-2023, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Kones
  Help - how to register for TECEP exam? Carnation 4 365 11-23-2023, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Carnation
  Learning in the Digital Age TECEP Avidreader 0 239 11-22-2023, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Avidreader
  TECEP Marketing Communications Avidreader 2 394 11-14-2023, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Avidreader