Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding to transcript?
I'm close to graduating with my second TESU bachelor's. But I would like to take at least one more regular non-self paced course (not at TESU) and get it on my transcript as well as a couple more ACE courses. Can I do this without delaying graduation?

I don't mind delaying it much, so I might do that. But if there is a better way, that would be nice.

Add a random certificate to your degree plan, "to complete later"? Otherwise, you'd have to delay graduation.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
There shouldn't really be anything stopping you from graduating and adding the transcripts to that before your final audit. If you've been conferred (Mid March) then as a workaround, you can add an associates or certificate to your program plans. You really don't have to wait/worry, it'll get onto your transcripts if you submit it for graduation by end of February.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
I should add that I would already have 2 associates and 2 certificates (and 2 bachelors). I was told that was the max allowed. Maybe I need to start a graduate certificate.

I thought TESU didn't limit the number of certificates you could get.
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
(01-26-2022, 06:08 AM)rachel83az Wrote: I thought TESU didn't limit the number of certificates you could get.

They didn't in the past. I am not sure if what I was told is correct, but I was told limit of 2.

What about a graduate certificate? Surely, even if there is a mythical limit of two certificates, undergrad and grad certificates are separate.
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheapest/Fastest way to get TESU transcript only for ACE credits without degree cpaisannoying123 13 744 Yesterday, 09:06 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Adding on associates? optimisticCoder3 6 440 02-23-2024, 09:58 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU Application and Transcript Transfer? Jwheels27 9 735 12-15-2023, 11:19 AM
  How often Study.com transcript to TESU? Carnation 3 486 12-09-2023, 03:42 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Confusion about BALS with concentration transcript Raine 5 434 08-23-2023, 08:13 PM
  TESU Transcript Key? Insert Name 1 419 07-06-2023, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Insert Name
  How do alt credits display on TESU transcript? CanICode 12 1,689 03-09-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  What my final transcript will look like (2nd degree)? frankc 2 485 02-27-2023, 03:10 PM
Last Post: frankc
  TESU transcript before graduation spohara 2 723 10-16-2022, 08:45 AM
Last Post: spohara
  Does TESU confirm receipt of Credly transcript? skw512e 11 1,617 06-22-2022, 01:05 PM
Last Post: skw512e