Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How often Study.com transcript to TESU?
I'm assuming we have to ask that a transcript be sent to TESU from Study.com.
Based on that, how often should we be requesting that happen?

TIA,

Marie
Yes, you have to submit a transcript request at Study.com in order for them to generate and send a transcript.
There is some manual work involved on both ends of this transaction, and you should respect that by not requesting an excessive number of transcripts. Generally, I have transcripts sent to TESU (from any provider) when:
1) There are pending changes to transfer equivalencies or policies, and I want to make sure that my credits are accepted the way I planned. Study.com has a help page with upcoming changes to its credit courses, which you should check periodically. You should also check the ACE or NCCRS review status of your courses and try to complete and transcript them before the end of the current review. Finally, TESU often makes substantial policy changes on January 1st and July 1st, so it's a good idea so send in transcripts for any pending credits just before those dates.
2) I need the credits for an upcoming requirement or deadline, such as satisfying prerequisites, unlocking the capstone, or graduating.
3) I've completed a substantial number of credits since my last transcript. I wouldn't want to be caught on the wrong side of a sudden policy change and have my work go to waste.
4) A substantial amount of time has passed since my last transcript, even if I've only completed a few new courses.
5) I'm not sure how a transfer credit will be evaluated and applied to my degree plan, and I need that information to figure out my next steps.
6) I have completed the courses I intend to take from a provider or institution for the time being.

In summary: I send a transcript when I have a good reason to do so
TESU Class of 2024 BSBA-CIS+GM, BSIT, ASNSM-CS+Math, AAS-GEN
Earned credits from Sophia, SDC, ASU ULC, TEEX, Microsoft, Strayer, TESU, Saylor, DSST, CLEP, CompTIA, StraighterLine, and others since starting in April 2020
[-] The following 1 user Likes jch's post:
  • davewill
That's right, you should generally want to send them in batches, so for instance, you complete 3 last month, 3 this month, you can then submit all 6 at once instead of submitting it one at a time to have it reviewed and added to your academic evaluation...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Keep an eye on this page that lists upcoming Study.com changes (e.g., to make sure your class is not getting downgraded to lower level or expiring):
https://support.study.com/support/soluti...ng-courses
In progress: HAU MBA (2/3rds done so far) Completed: BA Economics | Finland Open Studies @ XAMK/Metropolia/Helsinki/Laurea
Certs Completed: Scrum CSPO/CSM | Google PM/Data Analytics/Marketing

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Final Stretch Degree Plan Help TESU BSBA Sargoththemino 3 40 4 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Cheapest/Fastest way to get TESU transcript only for ACE credits without degree cpaisannoying123 13 740 Yesterday, 09:06 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU Credit Transfer Evaluation colonelcamp 7 210 04-25-2024, 10:16 AM
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 20 2,607 04-23-2024, 02:44 PM
  Applying for a Master's in Computer Science with undergraduate degree from TESU DONG 9 636 04-11-2024, 03:27 PM
Last Post: spohara
Exclamation Doing a TESU BS Information Technology Degree in One Term Is Now Possible! LevelUP 7 567 04-05-2024, 11:24 AM
  Has someone transferred Study.com science corses with labs and correctly transfered etwelding2019 2 349 04-04-2024, 10:10 AM
  TESU TECEP® APS-1000-TE Medical Terminology emmaya 6 287 04-02-2024, 10:56 PM
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 21 1,333 04-01-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  BSN Grant opportunity at TESU indigoshuffle 2 255 03-31-2024, 01:38 AM