Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admitted BA Computers Science - TESU
Hi All, 

I have been admitted for BACS program and was given credits transfers of 52 with previous education. I have nearly 10 years of experience in IT. I am thinking to have computers degree since I don't have specialized degree in computers science previously. 

I am completely new to process and was wondering if someone who is already ongoing in completing the similar program from TESU can guide me on how to earn credits and pathways from Study.com, or Straighlearner or other resources.

I have gone through the wikiplan, however was wondering if anyone has any spreadsheet plan with all courses and best possibilities to complete Individual course. 

Suggestions on open book exam courses instead of protractor ones. 

Goal: Complete the program to get promoted in current roles also to have as on option move to US on  TN visa which needed computers science degree

Apologize if i have given proper intro, but would really appreciate the help by anyone. 

Thank you!
@Chan.kckn, Welcome to the board, that's a good intro post with some pieces of information, are you a new immigrant to Toronto, Ontario? You should really fill in the addendum and template with additional information so we can get a bigger overview of your scenario. You need to complete the spreadsheet yourself by following the WIKI links you've already reviewed, put it on your google or one drive and make the file viewable (not editable), you can then link us to the file, we'll comment on it with suggestions. Link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...Area-works
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(02-21-2024, 02:45 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: @Chan.kckn, Welcome to the board, that's a good intro post with some pieces of information, are you a new immigrant to Toronto, Ontario?  You should really fill in the addendum and template with additional information so we can get a bigger overview of your scenario.  You need to complete the spreadsheet yourself by following the WIKI links you've already reviewed, put it on your google or one drive and make the file viewable (not editable), you can then link us to the file, we'll comment on it with suggestions. Link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...Area-works

Thank you for the prompt response. I am immigrant but Canadian citizen. I will go through the template and will come up with required details. Thanks again!
The double degree plan lists all the best courses to take for CS
https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Sa...egree_Plan
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU ASNSM in Computer Science / AAS Applied Computer Studies newdegree 15 307 Yesterday, 11:31 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Intro to Psy for TESU Kab 4 124 07-25-2024, 04:05 AM
Last Post: Kab
  Pennsylvanians Now Pay TESU In-State Undergrad Tuition Jonathan Whatley 3 192 07-23-2024, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  TESU Wording Newly Friendly to DOED-Recognized Institutionally Accredited Credit Jonathan Whatley 5 329 07-22-2024, 01:49 AM
Last Post: jch
  Upper level Computer Science Credits TESU BA CS newdegree 6 309 07-18-2024, 06:24 PM
Question Upper Level & Social Sciences Credits for TESU Ninjadude 9 420 07-18-2024, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Michelle779
  How to register / sign up for a specific degree at TESU? CreativeLearner 8 250 07-17-2024, 03:04 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU questions (and medical physics) lisasomerville 3 202 07-15-2024, 11:03 AM
Heart looking to finish my degreed with TESU Zhi5291 1 254 07-08-2024, 11:44 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Are EDX MicroMasters Courses Transferrable to TESU? animuscerebri 2 301 07-04-2024, 03:25 PM