Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An open invitation to all in the zero column
cjd Wrote:Brian:

I'm one of those folks who has gained some great insight from the messages...but, hasn't contributed much!
Next:

English Composition
Sociology

Thanks for the invite...I'll be more active in the conversations in the future!

Cindy

WELCOME TO THE BOARD Cindy! And GOOD LUCK on your next two exams. When are you planning to take them? Let us know how you do!

Take care,

JoAnne hilarious
BS - General Business - June 2007
Excelsior College
Brain (aka ShotoJuku),
Thanks for the invitation! Just signed up on the forum today. And congrats on your upcoming degree!!!!

To ALL,
Wanted to let you all know THANK YOU for your posts.

I appreciate (reading) everyones comments, tips, and your helpful insight to what lays ahead for me....keep them coming. Smile

P.S. There are SO many study guide on-line programs out there.....glad I decided on this one. Thanks InstantCert!!!
brt4x4clep Wrote:Brain (aka ShotoJuku),
Thanks for the invitation! Just signed up on the forum today. And congrats on your upcoming degree!!!!

To ALL,
Wanted to let you all know THANK YOU for your posts. Until 2-3 weeks ago I had know knowledge that you could even clep out on some college courses. I recently enrolled in my local Community College (that is how I found out about CLEP, PLA, etc). Returning to college after a 6 year absence (then other having taken 4 credits) and that was returning to college after withdrawing for all my classes the fall after my graduation back in....lets just say about 20 years ago.

I appreciate (reading) everyones comments, tips, and your helpful insight to what lays ahead for me....keep them coming. Smile

P.S. There are SO many study guide on-line programs out there.....glad I decided on this one. Thanks InstantCert!!!

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]Thank you and you're very welcome!!

Both the IC flashcards and the information and support coming from the forum are INVALUABLE and any new info coming from ALL MEMBERS is most welcome - so keep it coming!!

It's never to late to accomplish your goals as I started to to pursue (well perhaps crawl after) my degree around 25+ years ago - so welcome to the "Better Late Than Never" club!!

GOOD LUCK and WELCOME ABOARD!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
brt4x4clep Wrote:To ALL,
Wanted to let you all know THANK YOU for your posts.

WELCOME to the forum! We are glad that you joined us and glad that you have discovered "testing out" of classes. There is a bounty of information available in this forum, and if you can't find an answer to what you're looking for...just ask! There is a good chance someone can help...that's what we're all here for.

Good luck with all of your studies!

Take care,
JoAnne :p
BS - General Business - June 2007
Excelsior College
Kiwi Lover Wrote:WELCOME to the forum! We are glad that you joined us and glad that you have discovered "testing out" of classes. There is a bounty of information available in this forum, and if you can't find an answer to what you're looking for...just ask! There is a good chance someone can help...that's what we're all here for.

Good luck with all of your studies!

Take care,
JoAnne :p
kiwi
I appreciate you kind hearted attitude towards a "newbie" like me....even though some think that I ask TOO many ?s. LOL
Have an awesome week!
[SIZE="6"]Smile[/SIZE]
I feel your pain with math I only got a 40:eek:
Smile However I did pass:

Ethics in America
Introduction to law Enforcement
Sociology
Here’s to your health

:confused: I will be taking in the next month:

Introduction to world religions
Principals of Public speaking
English Composition

Any recommendations would help….
X #911 Wrote:Now I have 2 posts. Smile

Keep them coming!!!
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
This is a very old thread [COLOR="Blue"](575 views since July, 2006) that deserves a bump up.[/COLOR]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA

I just finished another 1 credit FEMA course. This one (as well as numerous others) I was able to complete in about 1 hour by quickly searching through the course material and finding the answers to the test questions.

I have found this beneficial to finishing quickly. I have also found that I already know most all of the material covered either from general life experience, common sense or from quickly (and I mean very quickly) scanning the material. I also recommend thoroughly reading the material (although not necessary to pass) as it is good content.

If you need quick elective credits, I strongly recommend taking (scanning) these classes and paying your $60 to Frederick College.

This is the fastest thing around for elective credits.
ImustStudy
----------------------------------------
A.S. Liberal Arts- Excelsior College 2007
B.S. Criminal Justice- Excelsior College 2008
M.B.A.- California Coast University 2012
EdS- Liberty University 2014
EdD- Liberty University 2016

Miscellaneous graduate coursework from University of The Rockies and California InterContinental University (that did me absolutely NO GOOD whatsoever)
Hello all,

I am new just trying to figure out this CLEP ordeal. I have been reading post for the past 3 weeks. I wish I can give insight but I have not taking any CLEP yet, I want to try and set-up a game plan!!! if anyone can help with advice or mentorship that would be greatly appreciative. Happy New year!!

Will

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another step toward open access Alpha 2 1,018 09-13-2022, 09:16 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  ACE Student of the Year Nominations Open ashkir 8 1,162 12-15-2021, 03:37 PM
Last Post: jch
  How difficult is to open University in USA? cecilgambe7 16 3,133 11-03-2019, 02:02 PM
Last Post: Old Guy
  Applications open for free data science program MNomadic 0 1,210 12-15-2018, 04:44 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  DSST Test center open on Sundays in Maryland subhuman 0 1,087 09-24-2016, 05:18 PM
Last Post: subhuman
  Sony Vaio 13.3" Laptop (New, Open Box) bricabrac 0 764 07-17-2015, 08:02 PM
Last Post: bricabrac
  Massively Open Online Courses: The new threat to the college monopoly dcan 4 1,107 07-17-2012, 11:30 AM
Last Post: LaterBloomer