Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are there any ACE accredited courses online that are free
Ok so im looking to fill some of these spots for TESC psychology degree.
I filled math up with ALG I and II from Aleks through ACE.
What about these other courses i need? Is there any courses online that are accredited for ACE review either free or not?
Below is TESC courses as per their manual.

thanks

B. Humanities 12
Must include at least two subject areas
C. Social Sciences 12
D. Natural Science and Mathematics 12
One college-level mathematics course required (3)
One computer science course recommended (3)
Other Natural Sciences/Mathematics (6)
E. General Education Electives 18
[SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="4"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]"Oh, get a job? Just get a job? Why don't I strap on my job helmet, and squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into job land, where jobs grow on jobbies!" Its always sunny in Philadelphia.

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]tesc credit banked
FEMA IS courses- alot

Aleks completed-many of them

Cleps:Spanish 67

Associates in psychology UOP
TESC BA in psychology[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

attempting currently
Masters in counseling
Free, yes : NFA has two : Q118 & Q318

NFAOnline Browse Online Courses

ACE | National Guide Online | Browse The Guide

I think there was a third course Q534 that TESC accepted but Excelsior would not, since I am going to Excelsior I am not 100% sure about that one , so check with TESC on it.

ACE courses that are not free :American Educational Institute, Inc.

http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post62441
I got about over 30 upper divison business credits from American Educational Institute, Inc. If you're in the insurance industy, there is a good chance your employer would pay for it. Matter of fact, I got Business Law for my core unit and 12 units of my Advanced Business Electives from these courses.

You can also check out American Institute for CPCU and they are a little cheaper for their books and exams. You can check out the ACE Credit Recommendations for their courses.

I am currently going for my CPCU and if I decide to go for my MBA, there are a number of schools that will accept their credits toward an MBA.
Joe,
Liberty University, MBA in Accounting (2012)
Excelsior BS - General Business (2009)
CPCU Designation (2010)
Joel66,

Thanks for sharing that information, I was hoping someone here had used them.

If I go for my MBA I am hoping to take some of the AEI courses for grad credit which requires a paper to be written. Did you happen to take any course for grad credit from them ?
You will have better options for AICPCU courses toward an MBA than AEI. If you check out the "College Degree Programs" page for AICPCU site it shows the list of colleges that accept their courses for graduate credit toward an MBA and MS in Management degree. I also contacted Liberty University and Ellis University and those schools in addition to the one listed in that link will cover 6 to 12 units toward the degree. I ended up using my SCLA from AEI toward my undergraduate degree.

I am also talking my son into taking the Program in General Insurance program at AICPCU to get 9 units of upper division courses out of the way, since I have the set from completing that course years ago. He would just buy the Keir Study guides for 60 dollars each, and 125 each for the exam. That comes to $555.00 for 9 units of UD business electives. I also saw Chegg renting the books for INS21, 22, and 23 about 16 dollars.
Joe,
CPCU Designation (2010)
Joel66,

Thanks so much for the additional information and direction.

I hope your son follows your advise, that is a great price for 9 UL credits.

Peace123
I think he is leaning that way because there is not too many cost effective options for upper division business courses.
Joe,
CPCU Designation (2010)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 6,200 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  Does TESU put the free Ethics class from the Institutes as a grade or just as credit? Jenna.C 19 5,531 09-14-2018, 12:27 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Courses/Exams at a Cheaper Price and TESU Admissions Question UnbreakablyDetermined 12 4,494 09-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Are there any Shmoop courses that Charter Oak will accept as upper level? nosey561 2 2,116 08-30-2018, 05:55 PM
Last Post: nosey561
  TESU BALS 2018 - All Online seaweedhead 5 2,933 08-23-2018, 06:18 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  TESU September Graduation: Adding extra courses to transcript by latest 08/31/2018? Nightmoves5 7 2,114 08-19-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Liberal Studies General Coursework won't be filled by BUS or CIS courses? posabsolute 5 1,743 08-01-2018, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Lewis.Yim
  CIS vs COS courses for a BALS concentration in CS at TESU jeffreymb 1 1,242 07-25-2018, 10:37 AM
Last Post: posabsolute
  TESU Psychology courses & grad school prospects. advancedmemetics 5 1,742 07-06-2018, 11:35 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  TESU free electives Tripletmom 1 1,239 06-29-2018, 05:41 PM
Last Post: dfrecore