Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ayone my age out there??
Hi! I was wondering if there are any other 14 year olds out there! I am just starting taking clep tests and am wondering if any other kids my age are doing the same thing!! Smile
Lexyfly Wrote:Hi! I was wondering if there are any other 14 year olds out there! I am just starting taking clep tests and am wondering if any other kids my age are doing the same thing!! Smile

Good for you Lexyfly. My daughter is 14 and I am getting her into CLEPs. good luck.
CLEPS Passed: 10 DSST Passed: 11 TECEPS: 1

PrLoko-isms
Don't waste time by trying to save time. The only sure way to complete your degree is to knock out credits quickly and efficiently.

Don't let easiness bite you in the rear. Know your endgame (where you want to be) and plan backward from there. Your education is a means to an end.

Be honest professionally, socially and academically. There are people (especially little ones) who look up to you and they're going by your example.

Be proud. Whether you're an Engineer or Fast Food worker, there is honor and dignity in hard work.

Picking on people weaker than you only proves that you are a weak person.
I am 15. I started taking CLEPs last year as a freshman in high school. I am homeschooled, and it is a blessing to be able to get high school credit and college credit at the same time. Charter Oak State College allows students to enroll at age 16, so that is my goal.

Study hard, and you will do well.

All the best,
topdog98
I don't know what the future holds, but I know Who holds the future.
Lexyfly Wrote:Hi! I was wondering if there are any other 14 year olds out there! I am just starting taking clep tests and am wondering if any other kids my age are doing the same thing!! Smile
When I was your age, I hadn't even heard of CLEP. Also, when I was your age, you were a little blessing in your mother's womb. :willynilly:

I don't know how much different my life would have been had I known then what I know now, but I know it would have been better. I'm glad you have a jump on me!!!
SMS, SGB, GEN, NG, TG16, NES, SNES

[Image: ccoDZ6X.png]

I am glad to see that I am not the only one!!! It is nice to know that other people my age are doing the same thing!!
I (the brother) am 15 and CLEPing and started when I was 13. No you are definitely not the only one your age getting a head start on the world!
~ scribbler
Sister/Brother Team Smile

GOAL: B.A.s in Communications from TESU
Progress: 120 hrs each!

CLEPs
US History I: 58/59 | A & I Lit: 67/63 | Intro Sociology: 58/56 | Intro Psych: 65/54 | Human Growth and Development: 58/54 | Intro to Edu. Psych: 65/52 | Macroeconomics: 55/50 | Microeconomics: 66/54 | US History II: 58/56 | Biology: 62/53 | Natural Sciences: 60/53 | College Comp: 57/57

DSSTs
Intro to Computing: 462/445 | Here's to Your Health: 414/405 | Technical Writing: 62/54 | Ethics in America: 433/437 | World Religions: 477/464 | Public Speaking: 67 + PASS/64 + PASS

StraighterLine
Intro Com: 97%/89% | Bus. Com: 87%/82%

TECEPs
News Reporting: PASS/PASS | Public Relations: PASS/PASS

I am 15 and passed two CLEPs when I was 14! I definitely thought I was the only one, cool to see I'm not! Of course, I'm homeschooled so it makes it even weirder;-). Just passed Intro to Psychology yesterday!!
Well, I'm not 14 anymore :roflol:, but I started CLEP when I was 15. I'm 18 now and I was homeschooled as well! So glad to see so many younger students taking advantage of distance learning!! Smile
CLEP:
West. Civ I - 65, A&I Lit - 66, Biology - 65, Chemistry - 55, Nat. Sciences - 64, US Hist I - 68, Am. Lit - 61, US Hist II - 62, Am. Gov. - 67, Macroecon. - 63, Microecon. - 75, College Comp. - 66, Prin. of Marketing - 68, Prin. of Mngt - 71

DSST:
Civil War and Reconst. - 70, Prin. of Supervision - 443, Intro to World Rel - 477, Intro to Bus - 443, HR Mgmt - 64, Intro to Computing - 458, Prin. of Fin. Acct - 80Big Grin, Bus Ethics & Society - 447, Prin. of Finance - 437

ALEKS:
Int. Algebra, College Algebra, Precalc, Intro to Stats., Business Stats.

SAYLOR:
Corp. Comm - 78%, Bus Law and Ethics - 76%

PENN FOSTER:
Manag. Acct. - 96, Int. Acct. 1 - 98, Int. Acct. 2 - 87, Cost Acct. - 94, Strategic Bus. Mngt. - 95

ADAMS STATE:
Auditing - 89

LSU:
Adv. Acct. - B

TECEP:
Fed Income Taxation

BSBA Accounting
I love reading this thread!! Everyone's motivation is so encouraging! Keep it up!!!
mandkforever Wrote:I am 15 and passed two CLEPs when I was 14! I definitely thought I was the only one, cool to see I'm not! Of course, I'm homeschooled so it makes it even weirder;-). Just passed Intro to Psychology yesterday!!

That is so cool! I am homeschooled too! I an scheduled to take 2 CLEPs this year. So glad I am not the only weirdo out there lol!