Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU ASBA and then TESU BSBA in Marketing
(12-03-2020, 10:06 AM)dfrecore Wrote: Unfortunately, the Residency Waiver is only good for 1 Bachelor's degree.  So if you did the CS degree, you'd have to pay the RW again, along with the capstone (so a total of $4776).

TESU has confirmed that if I complete the second Bachelor's that I don't have to pay another waiver if completed within the year of the first waiver being paid.
[-] The following 1 user Likes emeraldwayfarer's post:
  • rachel83az
That's great, get all your Upper Level and other requirements done with Study.com and you'll just need to do the capstone.
Here's a list of requirements and UL you should complete: I am copy/pasting a link to a previous post I made.
Link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid321543
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(12-03-2020, 02:45 PM)emeraldwayfarer Wrote:
(12-03-2020, 10:06 AM)dfrecore Wrote: Unfortunately, the Residency Waiver is only good for 1 Bachelor's degree.  So if you did the CS degree, you'd have to pay the RW again, along with the capstone (so a total of $4776).

TESU has confirmed that if I complete the second Bachelor's that I don't have to pay another waiver if completed within the year of the first waiver being paid.

Unfortunately, I think whoever confirmed this for you was mistaken.  It has been the case for a very long time that it's only good for a single Bachelor's degree.  Many people on this forum have confirmed that over the years.

But, it's also in their policy on the website: https://www.tesu.edu/tuition/fees

NOTE: The Credit Hour Residency Waiver Fee applies to students who have not earned at least 16 Semester Hours from the University’s Online (OL), Guided Study (GS) or e-Pack (EP) courses towards their associate or bachelor’s degree, or to students who have not earned at least 50% of their credits for their certificate from TESU from the University’s Online (OL), Guided Study (GS) or e-Pack (EP) courses.

If a student pays either residency waiver fee or does not graduate within 15 months, they will be required to pay additional credit hour residency waiver fees.

Students who successfully graduate from their first associate degree at TESU and pay the waiver will have been deemed to meet the University’s Credit Hour Residency requirement for both the completed associate degree and their first bachelor’s degree should they pursue one at TESU. The certificate residency fee may be applied toward the first associates/bachelors’ residency fee if the student completes their degree at TESU.

Students will be responsible for any increase in credit hour residency fees if the fee paid for the associate degree is less than the current fee at the time the student applies for graduation for their first bachelor’s degree.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
I sent the policy on the site and they said it was actually the first Bachelor's and apologized. That means TESU is much less likely. I am also not considering WGU for certain reasons I won't get into. So I will have to look into other options such as COSC.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Possible TESU BACS + BS CIS/BSBA Finance Advice bigsquirrel7 1 112 04-23-2024, 12:53 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  BS IT - TESU or Purdue ChickenEnjoyer 1 107 04-23-2024, 11:36 AM
  Advice on Transfer Credits for CS and Math at TESU Frederico.Sandoval 1 141 04-20-2024, 11:29 AM
  Degree planning help - UMPI BBA vs PUG BSBA crowbird 58 2,269 04-18-2024, 12:31 AM
  TESU or somewhere else for IT/CS related degree? tdat314 6 268 04-17-2024, 01:34 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  LUO or TESU for BSBA kimberlyagapril 5 222 04-16-2024, 01:06 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  TESU - BA CS + BS CIS ahmedeo0510@gmail.com 12 425 04-03-2024, 12:34 PM
  Critique and Advice on Plan for Computer Science BA from TESU aseneca 6 495 03-19-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  TESU BACS course selection for OMSCS warre 29 1,113 03-14-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: warre
  LU to TESU or UMPI - please help! CharisandJon 17 815 03-14-2024, 09:07 AM
Last Post: ss20ts