Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BSBA in Finance Degree Plan from TESU
I am a 21 year old guy from the US who did not immediately go to college after high school because I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life and I was given a lack of guidance and information. I was also very concerned about the job prospects of college with the many college graduates who end up unemployed and underemployed. I read a book entitled One and Done by Paul Warhburg. Unfortunately, at the time I thought I had to get a STEM degree just to get a job which turned out not to be true and in fact in most STEM fields job prospects especially in science and math are not that great to begin with. STEM is not for me and thankfully I did not make the mistake of going to college to get a degree that would've made me unhappy in life. Fortunately, I have a total of 18 credits because I've already taken CLEP College Composition, Humanities, American History II, and Western Civilization II. However, I need to know all of the other exams I need to pass and need to have a complete degree plan.

I've done my research and I know that I only just want a bachelor's degree and I've decided that finance would be my best option to get as well as being the most versatile degree and aligned with my first job I will get before I make a career change and pursue my passions but starting with some foundational stability and financial independence in my life. Fortunately, I've gotten an excellent job offer in another country and I will be able to leave the U.S. It doesn't truly matter what I study but all of what I need is a bachelor's degree so I think I should get a degree where I have some interest in but more importantly is very versatile, does not require graduate school, and gives me many useful skills no matter where I end up in life. Therefore, I need your help to get my degree as fast as possible.

Without going into all of the detail of my life story. Long story short, I want to complete my college degree as soon as possible and I am planning to get a BSBA in finance from Thomas Edison State University. I watched this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpawbZLVoHc)  where it's supposed to have a link to a TESU BSBA in finance degree plan but unfortunately the link is dead so I need some help with getting a complete TESU BSBA in Finance degree plan. I need to know the course equivalencies so I can test out of all of my 120 credits and then after that transfer my credits and enroll in Thomas Edison State University and immediately graduate and receive my college degree.

Can everyone here please help me with completing my TESU BSBA in Finance degree plan? I also need to know how much this will cost since I'm out-of-state and don't live in New Jersey.

Everyone here please do your best to help me out! Thank you! Smile
Here's a PDF which shows a BSBA in Finance from TESU.  It shows most courses as being $100 each, but there are many ways to make those cheaper.  I'm too tired to list them all, so someone else will have to chime in with that info.

Attached Files
.pdf   TESU BSBA4 FIN.pdf (Size: 61.89 KB / Downloads: 223)
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 3 users Like dfrecore's post:
  • jeremiah_jn, orojo100, UnbreakablyDetermined
(08-26-2018, 12:28 AM)dfrecore Wrote: Here's a PDF which shows a BSBA in Finance from TESU.  It shows most courses as being $100 each, but there are many ways to make those cheaper.  I'm too tired to list them all, so someone else will have to chime in with that info.

Sorry to hijack thread but this what i was looking for;
Thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 3,922 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 3,616 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  What do i Do if an application asks for GPA with a degree from the Big 3? Crt 5 3,152 09-19-2018, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Johmford
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 6,020 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 3,578 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 2,668 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 2,289 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 2,547 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 2,279 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 3,317 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic