Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BSBS CIS | Business 309: Digital Marketing & Advertising
Business 309: Digital Marketing & Advertising course has 3 assignments, is there any alternative course available for BSBA - CIS. I've one pending course for AOS

CIS-311 - Database Management -> Done, transferred
CIS-301 - Management Information Systems -> Done, transferred
COS-240 - Operating Systems > Done, transferred
------------------

(08-20-2020, 12:59 PM)akr680 Wrote: Business 309: Digital Marketing & Advertising course has 3 assignments, is there any alternative course available for BSBA - CIS. I've one pending course for AOS

I think you can take the TECEP CMP-354-TE Network Technology, that's on my academic evaluation for the planned course.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
(08-20-2020, 12:59 PM)akr680 Wrote: Business 309: Digital Marketing & Advertising course has 3 assignments, is there any alternative course available for BSBA - CIS. I've one pending course for AOS

I also took Digital Marketing & Advertising through Study.com. The first assignment was a beast (at least for me) as not all the information was readily available. But, that being said, I had enough points with the quizzes and final to only do two of the three assignments. 

I'm not sure what else will transfer in its place, but I'm also taking Systems Analysis and Design, also through Study.com, and Programming in C++ through Straighterline.
(08-20-2020, 02:01 PM)studyandpass5 Wrote:

I also took Digital Marketing & Advertising through Study.com. The first assignment was a beast (at least for me) as not all the information was readily available. But, that being said, I had enough points with the quizzes and final to only do two of the three assignments. 

I'm not sure what else will transfer in its place, but I'm also taking Systems Analysis and Design, also through Study.com, and Programming in C++ through Straighterline.

Assignments you can BS your way through them a little.  It seems to be more about following the rubric than coming up with great sources.  They usually say that you can use Study.com sources from the lessons however this project they don't mention it.

Just some ideas for you.  Marketing campaigns can be paid ads usually per click or impression.  You can run paid ads on social media websites such as Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Google.  You can also pay for influencers to sponsor your content.  Then another strategy is pay to generate your own viral type videos/content and develop social media presence to strengthen your brand. 

That should point you in the right direction.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
Thanks a lot for detailed information and motivation. I will give it a try
------------------

I also took Digital Marketing & Advertising at Study.com and it looks harder than it really is. The assignments take time, but as the others have said, you just need to focus on the rubric and less about the research. I did all of the assignments since I always aim for 100%, but they were pretty simple once you get into them. They give you all the tools you need to do the job, you just need to figure out the right way to present the information. After that, it just comes down to writing it all up.

None of the courses at Study.com are particularly hard. They can be annoying due to the amount of time investment required, but they are not too challenging from an analysis perspective.

Once you get into it you'll wonder why you were worried. Smile
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University

ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador
Hi Merlin,

Thanks a lot! I've started learning the course.

Thanks
------------------

(08-21-2020, 01:54 PM)akr680 Wrote: Hi Merlin,

Thanks a lot! I've started learning the course.

Thanks

I'm at the end of this course.  

On assignment 3, the PowerPoint presentation I just used an automatic online tool to create the presentation which took like 30min and actually looks pretty good and professional.

There are lots of tools out there, don't know which is better, they seem similar, anyway I used this one here:
https://show.zoho.com/

Free tool to check websites, this part of my data included in my assignment:
https://ahrefs.com/backlink-checker

Used 3 of these companies as the competition:
https://www.evolvingwellness.com/post/to...-companies

The course seems pretty good and detailed overall. They covered most topics in digital marketing.  The subject area digital marketing is vast and specialization is a highly sought after skill.

Turning in my assignments and taking the exam tonight.
Thanks a lot !

You did a amazing job. Good luck for the exam.
------------------

(08-27-2020, 05:42 PM)akr680 Wrote: Thanks a lot !

You did a amazing job. Good luck for the exam.

I'm on a yearly plan with Study.com so yesterday was the last day I had to complete my course or I lose one monthly exam credit.

I was literally within 1 hour of the deadline trying to finish this up.  I took the practice exam finished in 15 min, got 74%, so I didn't feel great going into the final.  But on the final I took my time, felt good about all my answers, the practice did help me get some answers right on the final, scored 92%.

Papers I got 80%, got some points deducted when I didn't cite the 10 sources they required, I just ran out of time to do them.  Overall I'm happy with the results.
[-] The following 2 users Like LevelUP's post:
  • akr680, rachel83az

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 16 2,327 10 hours ago
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Where can I find course “BUS 210 Quantitative Skills for Business” outside TESU to lucillegyl 5 500 01-03-2024, 01:31 AM
Last Post: lucillegyl
  Study.com Digital Marketing No Longer UL After Nov 1st LevelUP 12 991 12-05-2023, 01:29 AM
  TESU BUS-2100 Quantitative Skills for Business MortySanchez 2 366 09-05-2023, 03:03 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  SDC Business 311: Project Management Staceys88 3 384 07-10-2023, 10:56 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  New Student: Business Degree Course Map Nate121693 11 1,023 05-15-2023, 04:58 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Tesu business Pats20 18 1,703 05-03-2023, 11:24 PM
  BSBA Marketing (possible dual degree CIS) ThePA 6 676 04-12-2023, 10:03 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU grads - how long did it take to receive your digital diploma?? Amberlinjeanne 2 813 03-10-2023, 09:06 PM
Last Post: gams007
  Sophia Business Communication - TESU COM-202 Intro to Business Communications BSLIONS 0 591 02-21-2023, 03:23 PM
Last Post: BSLIONS