Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Capstone project Done
Yesterday I turned in my BACS Capstone project, I want to know when should I expect my final grade  Big Grin
After a long journey since 2018, I can say I'm almost done.
I read that to pass the capstone you need to get at least 70 points.

Attached Files
.png   capstone.png (Size: 91.37 KB / Downloads: 32)

In progress:
TESU - ASNSM ASBA, UNIR- Master Cyber Security
Completed:
TESU - BA Computer Science
[-] The following 3 users Like gams007's post:
  • AllThose299s, jsd, louise
I remember it taking a couple of weeks. You should be able to calculate the exact score you need by looking at your grade report online.
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
(05-01-2023, 09:12 PM)davewill Wrote: I remember it taking a couple of weeks. You should be able to calculate the exact score you need by looking at your grade report online.
I think, I passed my average score was around a 62 points only missing 8 points to score a 70 the minimum you need to pass that capstone course.

In progress:
Completed:
congrats!
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
Great work, congrats on getting this far! You're taking the SOS-110 and COS-205 at the same time, WOW!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(05-02-2023, 02:53 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Great work, congrats on getting this far!  You're taking the SOS-110 and COS-205 at the same time, WOW!

Yes bjcheung77, I took 5 courses. I was very confuse regarding the flat rate and I end paying the residency waiver, I was able to transfer the software engineer from saylor academy, and later I withdraw 2 course critical thinking and software engineers. It was too heavy and a lot of courses at once also, I was missing comparative politics, English 2 and management information system pending to finished, it was a lot of work to all in 3 months, I have to work also, and my time left is limited. But I feel happy I did it, I want to thank bjcheung77 and rachel83az and all the members all the forum. Every time I posted a question, I always received positive feedback from both. Now I have accomplished one of my dreams to have a bachelor degree.

My history.
Since I met this group I knew I was in the right place, apart from searching a lot on the internet, in 2004 I started looking for options on the internet for schools that offered a degree. I couldn't go to college because my dad lost his job and my mom got very sick, and I had no other way to cancel my plans. I found an online American school in Cleveland in 2004, and it was super expensive, each year they raised the fee by $2,500 the longer you took, the more they charged you, and for a simple associate degree, and it did not offer a regional accreditation. Then I stopped studying and years later that school disappeared. In 2012, I started the online school research again, and I started my journey through Penn Foster, and then later I stopped it when I investigate in my country if the Penn foster degree will be recognized, and they told me that this type of degree is not recognized. I also had a girlfriend who ended up leaving me because she said she wanted a partner at her same academic level, she is a dentist, and she was doing a specialty in Dental Implantology at her university, and she ended up leaving me because she said that I do not aspire to improve myself, and He doesn't see a future with me. When I found this forum and read many success stories, I knew I came to the right place. I took up what I had left off, years ago. I was able to finish my career in less time, but I found out about this forum late, just when Thomas Edision started making a lot of changes, and they only accepted 90 alternative credits and I had to enroll in 3 other colleges and taking the full semester as is, and that set me back a year and a half. These colleges were Waubonsee Community College, Oakton Community College and South Texas College.

To the new members of this forum, do not be discouraged, the road is long, and you can get there if you persevere to the end.

In progress:
Completed:
[-] The following 2 users Like gams007's post:
  • davewill, TwinMom

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 16 2,331 Yesterday, 11:51 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  LIB 4950 Capstone GS or OL evenFair23 9 530 03-31-2024, 12:07 AM
Last Post: ivanswk78
  Liberal Arts Capstone resistk 15 1,373 12-18-2023, 02:38 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Register for Capstone Kones 12 1,117 12-04-2023, 08:20 PM
Last Post: resistk
  O Capstone! My Capstone Kab 12 1,181 08-03-2023, 03:06 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  SDC Business 311: Project Management Staceys88 3 384 07-10-2023, 10:56 PM
  I need help with Kaltura for the capstone oral presentation mcquacks2 3 705 04-02-2023, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Pats20
  TESU transfering alt credits after doing capstone or during? CanICode 5 904 03-09-2023, 07:32 PM
  LIB-495 Liberal Arts Capstone disney_day_dreamer 12 2,040 02-21-2023, 11:22 PM
Last Post: natshar
  Anyone willing to share their capstone experience/sample? Amberlinjeanne 9 1,679 12-13-2022, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Amberlinjeanne