Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check out the new InstantCert App!
Hey guys,

We have recently uploaded a new version of the InstantCert app that lets you study for your exams on the go. You can download one subject at a time to your mobile device to study when you don't have Internet access.

For Apple devices:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/instantc...59723?mt=8

For Android devices:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...Cert&hl=en

If you have an InstantCert subscription, please download it and leave us a 5-star rating if you enjoyed it. Any comments or suggestions, reply to this thread here as I will be keeping an eye out for new ideas and improvements we can make.

Thanks!
[-] The following 8 users Like sgloer's post:
  • brainfroze, dfrecore, Dillonjm, Joeman200, Muldoon, suzycupcake, TwinMom, zapproximator
Awesome!! I’ve been using that and I like it a lot! However could y’all please show course progress for each thing I’ve done and allow an “all questions” section for each subject. I just have to keep checking the website to see how far my progress is and I think it’d be way more convenient to have it in the app.

SuperTal3
“If you don’t pull it; it’ll pull you”
Thank you for your feedback! I have forwarded your suggestions to the developers and they should be able to get those implemented for the next version of the app (which unfortunately, will not be released until around January 2019).
Sad Took Excelsior exam, the study of Gerontology, did not pass, got a D.  It is was my first times ever failing an Excelsior exam, I used Instantcert only.  It was alot of material on the exam but not enough to get a passing grade.  will retake but going to read the book this time around and Instantcert.
(12-09-2017, 12:14 PM)sgloer Wrote: Hey guys,

We have recently uploaded a new version of the InstantCert app that lets you study for your exams on the go. You can download one subject at a time to your mobile device to study when you don't have Internet access.

For Apple devices:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/instantc...59723?mt=8

For Android devices:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...Cert&hl=en

If you have an InstantCert subscription, please download it and leave us a 5-star rating if you enjoyed it. Any comments or suggestions, reply to this thread here as I will be keeping an eye out for new ideas and improvements we can make.

Thanks!

I was really excited that there was an app that I can take on the go but when I try to download it on my iPhone it said it was not available in my region or area now then I tried to download it on my iPad it does not link to anything.   Is there any issue over the weekend or is this something other people are running into.   Please advise thank you dizzy Dave .
D
The app isn’t working. When I “click here” to read the passage of the analyzing and interpreting literature, it boots me out of the app.  I deleted and re installed the app to no avail.  Huh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  InstantCert w/CLEP and DSST tomheany 0 141 03-13-2024, 02:52 PM
Last Post: tomheany
  Abnormal Psychology TECEP is now available on InstantCert! sgloer 0 265 01-04-2024, 12:27 PM
Last Post: sgloer
  Easiest Exams-Everybody List Exams Taken with a 60+ Score Using Only InstantCert steelers 383 227,436 06-18-2023, 03:53 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  InstantCert InstantCREDIT Managerial Accounting Course Review OldManOfTheSea 21 6,697 11-13-2022, 05:02 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Instantcert Credit Transcript uncoolbilly 2 1,013 10-20-2022, 07:54 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Instantcert keeps billing me monthly CCCC 7 1,779 08-05-2022, 04:02 PM
Last Post: Stacie
  InstantCert Courses Expired? ss20ts 19 3,186 07-22-2022, 08:01 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Other options for Instantcert Spanish? IceSparkle 16 3,207 07-19-2022, 04:37 AM
Last Post: SevenSister
  How do you get your badge for an InstantCert course? a4tunatemom 5 3,188 04-23-2022, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Amberlinjeanne
  how instantcredit instantcert grading works Blckbuster 4 1,775 04-21-2022, 08:33 AM
Last Post: sgloer