Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commencement Email?
Have any other 2021 grads gotten the commencement Email? They said they were going to start sending in July but I haven't seen it.
In Progress: MBA - HAUniv, Anticipated 2024
Completed: BSBA OpMgmt - TESU June 2021

UG - AP Tests: 20 credits | APICS: 12 Credits | CLEP: 6 credits | Saylor Academy: 6 credits | Sophia.org: 27 credits | Study.com: 12 credits | Davar Academy: 3 credits | TESU: 15 credits | Other College: 99.5 credits
GR - HAUniv: 9 credits
June 2021 grad here. I got one a few weeks ago. But since I am not planning to attend in person, I didn't keep the email and don't remember much on it.
TESU: BALS June 2021 (comm college, clep, sdc sophia coopersmith, SOS110, and capstone)

If you're using Gmail, make sure you check all folders. TESU emails have a tendency to skip my inbox. I should probably whitelist the domain.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
I think I might've unsubscribed from the system update emails and that might've stopped the commencement email. I sent them a message. Thanks.

UG - AP Tests: 20 credits | APICS: 12 Credits | CLEP: 6 credits | Saylor Academy: 6 credits | Sophia.org: 27 credits | Study.com: 12 credits | Davar Academy: 3 credits | TESU: 15 credits | Other College: 99.5 credits
following up... I received a last chance rsvp email today. Check if you got that if you still need it. deadline is quite soon for ordering stuff.
TESU: BALS June 2021 (comm college, clep, sdc sophia coopersmith, SOS110, and capstone)

Hey thanks. I got an answer to my email so I have tickets. Still waiting on the follow-up for the robe and other stuff.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Flelm's post:
  • P226mem
(07-31-2021, 11:08 AM)P226mem Wrote: June 2021 grad here. I got one a few weeks ago.  But since I am not planning to attend in person, I didn't keep the email and don't remember much on it.

I never got an email either. Are they filming it or putting it on YouTube?
Universal Life Church- PhD Philosophy in Religion (This was a funny vanity degree)
WGU- MS Management and Leadership- 2021
TESU- BALS concentration Social Science & ASNSM Computer Science- 2021
Red Rocks CC- Associates of General Studies
U of California- Project Management - 2021
Texas A&M Extension Engineering Service- Death Investigation, Information Risk Management, Disaster Recovery for Information Systems, Cyber Incident Analysis & Response, Disaster Recovery for Information Systems, Cyber Ethics, Cyber Law &White Collar Crime, Information Security for Everyone- 2016
State of Nevada- TAM & Alcohol Awareness Certification- 2015 
Allegra Learning LLC- Food, Nutrition, and Health- 2015
Dept of Homeland Security- Continuity of Operation, Protecting Your Home or Small Business from Disaster, Decision Making & Problem Solving, Effective Communication, Leadership & Influence- 2008
FAA- certified Flight attendant
Nothing was mentioned about watching online either way if yes or no.

The email was to rsvp for in person. Basically said stuff that was on this part of website
https://www.tesu.edu/current-students/commencement and an additional non public link for "commencement attendance form".

If you didn't get the email, follow the info on that link to contact them to get regalia ordering info and to rsvp for in person. Email commencement@tesu.edu if you have not received information about ordering regalia or no longer have the “Commencement Attendance Form.” Be sure when emailing to include name and student ID.

[-] The following 1 user Likes P226mem's post:
  • Flelm
(08-21-2021, 04:16 PM)P226mem Wrote: Nothing was mentioned about watching online either way if yes or no.

The email was to rsvp for in person.  Basically said stuff that was on this part of website
https://www.tesu.edu/current-students/commencement  and an additional non public link for "commencement attendance form".

If you didn't get the email, follow the info on that link to contact them to get regalia ordering info and to rsvp for in person. Email commencement@tesu.edu if you have not received information about ordering regalia or no longer have the “Commencement Attendance Form.”  Be sure when emailing to include name and student ID.
Thank you for the info. Just sent them an email. I'm most likely not going, but would tune into a YT video. Congratulations on your degree!
Universal Life Church- PhD Philosophy in Religion (This was a funny vanity degree)
WGU- MS Management and Leadership- 2021
TESU- BALS concentration Social Science & ASNSM Computer Science- 2021
Red Rocks CC- Associates of General Studies
U of California- Project Management - 2021
Texas A&M Extension Engineering Service- Death Investigation, Information Risk Management, Disaster Recovery for Information Systems, Cyber Incident Analysis & Response, Disaster Recovery for Information Systems, Cyber Ethics, Cyber Law &White Collar Crime, Information Security for Everyone- 2016
State of Nevada- TAM & Alcohol Awareness Certification- 2015 
Allegra Learning LLC- Food, Nutrition, and Health- 2015
Dept of Homeland Security- Continuity of Operation, Protecting Your Home or Small Business from Disaster, Decision Making & Problem Solving, Effective Communication, Leadership & Influence- 2008
FAA- certified Flight attendant
[-] The following 1 user Likes collegechick's post:
  • P226mem
Yeah, I'm still not getting any automated emails, but thanks to you I was able to order my cap and gown. Very frustrating on the email front.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Graduation and Commencement Tips and Tricks? 2021 Toastmaster 11 1,656 09-14-2021, 07:40 AM
Last Post: Flelm
  TESU Commencement 2020 amaquiling 1 907 10-20-2020, 01:30 AM
Last Post: ashkir
  Email/Video - TESU is Here for You bjcheung77 0 723 04-21-2020, 02:29 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU Commencement TexasTink 16 2,924 10-02-2019, 07:38 PM
Last Post: TexasTink
  Tesu enrollment status email Sb2013 10 2,188 06-04-2019, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Sb2013
  Odd TESU email..... AwardTour 3 1,001 04-15-2019, 04:13 PM
Last Post: AwardTour
  2018 TESU Commencement lmckown 3 1,285 09-30-2018, 07:17 PM