Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Completed 12 Straighterline Courses in 30 days!
contactmail Wrote:Just finished my last SL course. I finished all 12 in 30 days. It was a lot of work but at $15 a credit that was a steal! If anyone needs any information about a course like the number of questions on a test or difficulty of course let me know and I will be happy to help.

Can I please have the answers to all the courses you took I'm taking them now.
saugus92 Wrote:Can I please have the answers to all the courses you took I'm taking them now.

So much for academic integrity...
saugus92 Wrote:Can I please have the answers to all the courses you took I'm taking them now.

You're kidding right? Why would anyone give you their answers? Why would you even ask? You know this is a public forum, right?
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA

That's hilarious. And kinda pathetic.
cookderosa Wrote:That's hilarious. And kinda pathetic.

I actually read that post wrong. I thought it said a list of all the courses you took. I guess my brain auto-corrected.
Associate in Arts - Thomas Edison State University
Bachelor of Arts in Humanities - Thomas Edison State University
pursuing Master's degree, Applied Linguistics - Universidad Antonio de Nebrija

*credit sources: Patten University, Straighterline, Learning Counts, The Institutes, Torah College Credits, Kaplan Open College, UMUC, Thomas Edison State University (guided study liberal arts capstone)
Thought it had to be a joke but the silence that has followed I guess is the real answer. Cheating is such on odd lane to take in life. The long term rewards from it have as much success as playing the lottery. Sure, someone wins from time to time but the overall players receive zero gains from playing the game.

Good luck with your comedy career or big jackpot!!
PhD, Leadership, University of the Cumberlands - What Have I Done!!?!!
MBA, Healthcare Management, Western Governors University - in progress
MS, Management and Leadership, Western Governors University - 2017
BS, Business Administration, Thomas Edison State University - 2016

RANSOMSOUL: Exchange Good For Great

The Ultimate Route to Earning a Bachelor's Degree in Business: A StraighterLine Success Story
RANSOMSOUL Wrote:Thought it had to be a joke but the silence that has followed I guess is the real answer. Cheating is such on odd lane to take in life. The long term rewards from it have as much success as playing the lottery. Sure, someone wins from time to time but the overall players receive zero gains from playing the game.

Good luck with your comedy career or big jackpot!!

And really, this isn't meant in any way to speak poorly of SL as a credit earning method, but compared to classes on campus, you're already hacking the system if you've found SL. If that mountain is STILL too steep, a college degree might not be a realistic goal.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Courses/Exams at a Cheaper Price and TESU Admissions Question UnbreakablyDetermined 12 4,390 09-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Are there any Shmoop courses that Charter Oak will accept as upper level? nosey561 2 2,045 08-30-2018, 05:55 PM
Last Post: nosey561
  TESU September Graduation: Adding extra courses to transcript by latest 08/31/2018? Nightmoves5 7 2,052 08-19-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Liberal Studies General Coursework won't be filled by BUS or CIS courses? posabsolute 5 1,707 08-01-2018, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Lewis.Yim
  CIS vs COS courses for a BALS concentration in CS at TESU jeffreymb 1 1,218 07-25-2018, 10:37 AM
Last Post: posabsolute
  TESU Psychology courses & grad school prospects. advancedmemetics 5 1,711 07-06-2018, 11:35 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Two More UL Courses and Capstone MrBossmanJr 17 3,434 06-27-2018, 08:13 AM
Last Post: MrBossmanJr
  TESU BSBA completed- a few tips thornoak 3 1,370 06-18-2018, 11:28 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TEEX Courses at TESU BSLIONS 25 6,681 06-11-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: maplefu
  Excelsior Ethics courses radconjohn 10 2,985 06-01-2018, 12:28 AM
Last Post: dfrecore