Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats to TESU June 2018 Graduates!
Today is the big day!  Congratulations to my fellow graduates!!

And I can't believe after 7 years on this forum, I finally buckled down and got everything done!!!  Not sure what I was waiting for...
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Congratulations! Well done
(06-08-2018, 10:09 AM)dfrecore Wrote: Today is the big day!  Congratulations to my fellow graduates!!

And I can't believe after 7 years on this forum, I finally buckled down and got everything done!!!  Not sure what I was waiting for...

Thank you, dfrecore.  Congratulations to you too!
TESU BA June 2018.
Various business certificates still to do.
[-] The following 2 users Like SDO's post:
  • davewill, mvk
Congrats to ALL of you and try not to leave us Dfrecore! I am sure I speak for many when I say THANK YOU for all the help you have given so many of us on here! =)
[-] The following 4 users Like acamp's post:
  • davewill, Doodlebabe, mc.christi, teacher2
Congrats!

If I could make a request of you let us know how long after the graduation date your transcript reflected the degree on it. I know it is conferred the next day, but for my AA it showed up backdated two weeks later on the transcript.
Congrats dfrecore and all other grads! I second acamp's sentiments, DON'T LEAVE US YET!! Your knowledge has helped me a lot on my own journey and I can only imagine many other people's as well.
Working towards BALS at TESU

Transfer:
 41 credits 

Currently working on: 
Language and Literacy in Education (OnlineDegree)

Completed:
Study.com: Personal Finance 102, History 108, Psychology 106, Psychology 104, Communications 120, Religion 101

Free: Cyber Security for Everyone, Cyber Security for Professionals

CLEP (free through Modern States): American Government, A+I Lit, American Lit, History of the US 1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doodlebabe's post:
  • mc.christi
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4115559]
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
[-] The following 1 user Likes davewill's post:
  • mc.christi
dfrecore Wrote:Today is the big day!  Congratulations to my fellow graduates!!

You were waiting for TESU to gain "University" status and the ACBSP accreditation!
Good job, as they say - patience is a virtue. Good things come to those who wait!!
Goals: TESU BSBA GM (Added CIS) and BA Computer Science
BSBA GM - Added CIS AOS (CIS & GM completed)
BACS & Grad Plans (BACS instead of BALS w/NSM)

AAS ACS & ESST: Remaining - Associate Capstone
ASNSM CS: Completed, ASNSM Math: Remaining - Calculus I

Taking a majority of credits at Sophia.org, SL, and Study.com to finish these degrees
Updating my courses remaining by following forum advice, guide, spreadsheet & wiki
[-] The following 2 users Like Lewis.Yim's post:
  • Ideas, mc.christi
No plans on leaving any time soon, I still don't plan to work for 4 years (my youngest has to graduate HS), unless I can find a really good part-time gig that pays really well. My husband travels a lot for work, so I'm at home doing the unpaid-Uber-driver gig for now. My about-to-be junior in HS daughter plays 3 school sports and travel soccer, my about-to-be freshman son will also play 3 school sports, plays guitar, is very involved with church, and does Civil Air Patrol - so my driving days are far from over any time soon, and even when they don't need that, I still have to go to as many games and events as I can (and how I'll do that with 2 different sports going on at a time all year I have no clue)! Oh yeah, and they'll be at 2 different high schools, so there's that!
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 3 users Like dfrecore's post:
  • Life Long Learning, mc.christi, mvk
Congratulations dfrecore. You are the best. It is an honor to graduate along with you.
[-] The following 2 users Like eriehiker's post:
  • mc.christi, mvk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 4,003 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 3,674 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 6,129 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 3,666 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 2,744 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 2,363 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 2,608 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 2,337 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 3,396 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 2,872 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore