Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curse the Harvard Extension School.....(good actually)
A month or so ago I lamented the lack of a finance grad cert. from Harvard Extension. I think I actually said something like if only they had one I would be all over it. Low and behold they added two new finance certs today when the new schedule was released Professional Graduate Certificates | Harvard Extension School

What's a used Kidney worth these days?
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
Are these academic? Or CEU like E-Cornell?
CLEPS Passed: 10 DSST Passed: 11 TECEPS: 1

PrLoko-isms
Don't waste time by trying to save time. The only sure way to complete your degree is to knock out credits quickly and efficiently.

Don't let easiness bite you in the rear. Know your endgame (where you want to be) and plan backward from there. Your education is a means to an end.

Be honest professionally, socially and academically. There are people (especially little ones) who look up to you and they're going by your example.

Be proud. Whether you're an Engineer or Fast Food worker, there is honor and dignity in hard work.

Picking on people weaker than you only proves that you are a weak person.
Academic full semester classes, they can be used towards the various HES masters programs.
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
rebel100 Wrote:Academic full semester classes, they can buy used towards the various HES masters programs.

Awesome. That means my employer will pay for the courses!
CLEPS Passed: 10 DSST Passed: 11 TECEPS: 1

PrLoko-isms
Don't waste time by trying to save time. The only sure way to complete your degree is to knock out credits quickly and efficiently.

Don't let easiness bite you in the rear. Know your endgame (where you want to be) and plan backward from there. Your education is a means to an end.

Be honest professionally, socially and academically. There are people (especially little ones) who look up to you and they're going by your example.

Be proud. Whether you're an Engineer or Fast Food worker, there is honor and dignity in hard work.

Picking on people weaker than you only proves that you are a weak person.
We should do it together.....will they pay for mine?
AS in EMS August 2010

rebel100 Wrote:A month or so ago I lamented the lack of a finance grad cert. from Harvard Extension. I think I actually said something like if only they had one I would be all over it. Low and behold they added two new finance certs today when the new schedule was released Professional Graduate Certificates | Harvard Extension School

What's a used Kidney worth these days?

I hear you. I'm going to start whining that they don't offer anything in nutrition/food science/food chemistry/gastronomy. It's just money lol.
Lo and behold - meaning and origin.

lo and behold - Wiktionary
cookderosa Wrote:I hear you. I'm going to start whining that they don't offer anything in nutrition/food science/food chemistry/gastronomy. It's just money lol.

They've gone up on their prices too....you better just pick something and get it done. Smile
AS in EMS August 2010

rebel100 Wrote:They've gone up on their prices too....you better just pick something and get it done. Smile

Which one are you looking at ?
MSML, Western Governors University (In Progress)
MBA, Western Governors University (Check)
B.S. Charter Oak State College (Check)

Transferred in 84 Credits from a 4 year school

COSC - Cornerstone (A), Capstone (A)
Straighterline
English I 84%, English II 80%, U.S. History 92%, Cultural Anthropology 82%, Intro to Religion 80%, Intro to Comm 90%, Business Ethics 83%, Principles of Management 79%, Intro to Criminal Justice 82%, Intro to Env Science 84%, Org Behavior 73%, Intro to Business 85% Business Comm 84%, Micro Econ 86%
rebel100 Wrote:They've gone up on their prices too....you better just pick something and get it done. Smile

Ha ha. Currently, the degrees I have outnumber his, gotta keep the hallway symmetrical. His MBA is in progress, even then, I'm still ahead by 1.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Mother's Day! Life is Good! Vanity Update Charles Fout 4 666 10-14-2023, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Nicaragua seizes all assets from INCAE Business School elcastor21 0 297 09-26-2023, 04:55 PM
Last Post: elcastor21
  Found: $1,500 (TOTAL) At-own-pace Law School dcan 48 9,068 08-28-2023, 10:34 PM
Last Post: resistk
Question Poll: Just not sure what to major in for grad school and which direction to go! Randyb100 21 1,470 05-26-2023, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Randyb100
  Can I get a High School Diploma after getting my GED and Associates? IReallyNeedADegree 24 2,587 02-06-2023, 07:13 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Living the Good Life on $24,000 a Year? Retire in Your 20’s or 30’s? LevelUP 34 5,745 03-26-2022, 12:28 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  What is Good Advice for Future Expats? Kal Di 3 690 03-13-2022, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Messdiener
  Windows 11 Home Upgrade - Pretty Good bjcheung77 3 869 03-06-2022, 06:05 PM
Last Post: jsd
  School Psychologists?? Vle045 3 907 01-21-2022, 03:22 AM
Last Post: PrettyFlyforaChiGuy
  U of Michigan removes School President bjcheung77 0 557 01-15-2022, 09:51 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77