Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DANTES-funded???
I recently took the Vietnam DSST and smashed it. However it donned on me after the excitement went down that I registered and took the test under my DSST military account and not my civilian account being that Im now separated. Will my score still count, will I have to retake it, Ive been racking my brain over this ever since this past Friday. What to do???
Call customer service. It will work out. I have ordered test results from my military days a decade later and they locate your info by name and social...not by online account. They do have different databases for mil vs non mil but everything showed up on my transcript.
Don't miss out on something great just because it might also be difficult.

Road traveled: AA (2013) > BS (2014) > MS (2016) > Doctorate (2024)

If God hadn't been there for me, I never would have made it. Psalm 94:16-19
I def plan on calling Monday I don't want my excitement to be snatched but I wouldn't mind taking it again as the content was interesting to me. Another thing however is I know with DSST Military its free & as a civilian you pay but could be reimbursed. I'm a civilian and took it for free (minus paying the proctor fee). How will that shake out?
If I'm reading this correctly, and you took it AFTER separating, they should just ask you for your payment info, as it was an accident.
Pursuing TESC BSBA CIS: ~100/120

CCAF Air & Space Operations Technology: April 2014

CLEP: Humanities, A&I Lit, SocSci & History, Intro Sociology, English Comp, Freshman College Comp, Principles of Management, History of the US I/II, Intro to Computing

DSST: InfoSys & Comp Apps, Intro to the Modern Middle East, Management Information Systems, Fundamentals of Cybersecurity, Human Resource Management, Principles of Supervision, Western Europe since 1945

AMU: Public Speaking, History of Explosive Ordnance Disposal, College Algebra

ALS (CCAF): Leadership/Management I, Managerial Communication I, Military Studies I

Sophia: Microeconomics

Straighterline: Accounting I/II

TECEP: English Comp I/II, Computer Concepts & Applications, Applied Liberal Arts Mathematics, Strategic Management (March 2017 Semester)

TESU OL: Python Programming (March 2017 Semester), Systems Analysis & Design I (March 2017 Semester)
Thats what Im thinking, but I called customer service and they said it posted to the transcript they generate.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DANTES-funded candidates on hold BGSU_Alum_86 15 1,838 10-24-2013, 03:30 AM
Last Post: frankshorey
  DANTES-funded Reminder BGSU_Alum_86 0 591 12-22-2011, 06:54 PM
Last Post: BGSU_Alum_86
  Social Sciences; Dantes SF47, HUMAN / CULTURAL GEOGRAPHY? scotchy 1 1,598 02-22-2010, 06:19 PM
Last Post: CLEP101
  Does Military pay for CLEP/DANTES online prep? BoomBastic 3 1,776 02-10-2009, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Marblex7