Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Degree Completion Progress
Hi All,

Looking for something that might help me plan out the remainder of my degree. I've submitted the following for review at TESU and am looking to finish up my BSBA in Gen. Management this year.

ALEKS:
Int. Algebra
College Algebra
Intro to Statistics
Pre-Calculus

Straighterline:
Accounting I
Accounting II
Financial Accounting
Managerial Accounting
Business Law
Intro to Business
Microeconomics
Macroeconomics
Principals of Management
Organizational Behavior
Business Communications
Intro to Sociology
Intro to Religion
Environmental Science

TEEX:
Cyber Security for Everyone
Cyber Security for Business Professionals
Cyber Security for IT Professionals

Traditional Transfer Credits: (All are traditional 3 credit courses. I essentially took them my first semester of college)
English I
Intro to Political Science
Intro to Public Speaking
Leadership Essentials - Thinking this will come in as "Something" just not sure what exactly
Intro to Psychology

The Institutes:
Ethics and the CPCU of Professional Conduct
Property and Liability Insurance Principals - If I am lucky TESU will take them as 3 upper level credits of "Something"

I have the following courses planned:

Study.com
Principals of Finance
Principals of Marketing
Digital and Social Media Marketing

TECEP:
Strategic Management

Straighterline:
Intro to Computers
English II

Need help with a business in society and a few straggler courses. Does this plan seem to look ok? Or have I missed something crucial? any feedback for be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks!!!
ggabriele26
I created a plan for you, based on what I know for certain, with a guess on the Leadership Essentials course (guessing it's AOS in MAN, but not really sure).

For the Civic Engagement requirement, I'm not certain Intro to Politics will fit, so you need to find that out from TESU. It's not on their list, but then again, they just don't offer that as a course, so it could very well work there.

You need 2 additional GE courses in the SocSci/Hum areas. You need 5 more GE Electives.

You need Business in Society or International Business - maybe Study.com here for your 4th course from them?

You then need 1 additional AOS course anywhere, and I'm not sure if you need UL or LL, so I would choose an UL course. Try Saylor's Corporate Comm course for $25 since you took Business Comm, it should be an easy one. Or Business Stats through Saylor if you didn't hate Stats. Those are your 2 cheapest options, but another SL or Study.com course will work as well.

Attached Files
.xlsx   Less than 1 minute ago">ggabriele26 TESU 2016 BSBA GenMan.xlsx (Size: 35.71 KB / Downloads: 2)
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Thank you SO much! This is much more than I was expecting. I will put this to good use.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do i Do if an application asks for GPA with a degree from the Big 3? Crt 5 3,205 09-19-2018, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Johmford
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 2,859 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Help with figuring out TESU History Degree plan AJay5595 10 3,344 09-06-2018, 10:56 AM
Last Post: BAngieB
  Associates degree in Business - Options? allen3373 9 2,675 09-04-2018, 02:57 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  My Technical Studies Degree Plan SRES 17 4,871 08-31-2018, 12:23 AM
  BSBA in Finance Degree Plan from TESU UnbreakablyDetermined 2 2,778 08-30-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Luiscastaneda25
  Has anyone been overlooked for a degree Crt 21 5,009 08-29-2018, 12:06 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Advice on Choosing a Degree Program UnbreakablyDetermined 3 1,965 08-26-2018, 08:06 PM
  COSC 2nd Degree Plan mb232627 5 2,326 08-24-2018, 12:55 AM
Last Post: mb232627
  TESU math degree plan. Am I doing this right? jakepg 9 2,686 08-23-2018, 09:20 PM
Last Post: armstrongsubero