Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Degree/Major
I wanted to create a thread for us to share our degrees and majors. Some of us might have similar interests and might even be able to provide a recommended exam or two to fulfill a requirement.

I have two Community College of the Air Force AAS degrees: 1) Criminal Justice and 2) Education and Training Management

Here's what I'm working on completing by the end of May/beginning of June.

BS double major-Excelsior College
Criminal Justice (this part finished) and Psychology
double minor in Administrative/Management Studies and Education

BS double major-Colorado State U-Pueblo
Sociology (Criminology-major emphasis) and Social Science

Complete an undergrad certificate in Applied Criminology on 29 April
Starting an undergrad cert in Hate and Bias Crimes in April
Geographical Analysis Profiling course in May to become nationally certified
Completing AF Squadron Officer School (SOS) via distance learning for OTS
Looking at a graduate cert in Forensic Criminology from UMass-Lowell online

Fourth baby due in June. Someone please mail me some extra time you have around the house...lol
AA in general studies from Coloumbia college
BS in Health science from Touro University
Currently working on my pre-reqs for nursing.
Wouldn't it be great if it was that easy...to simply get an e-mail with some spare time attached? I'll take mine in a PDF file. I wish. Rolleyes

Anyway...I'm working toward getting my BA from Thomas Edison State College...but I'm not currently enrolled (yet). Through CollegePlus! I got a degree template which tells me what CLEP's I have to take (18 left), and what I have to portfolio. I haven't done any portfolioing yet, but I think I'm going to go through Charter Oak for the portfolio process, then transfer those credits to Thomas Edison, and then get my degree. I'm hoping to have my degree by the time I'm 18, but at this pace, I don't think I'm going to make it. Nonetheless, if I get my degree by the time I'm nineteen, I'll still look highly intelligent to those who don't know about this process...Big Grin

After all that, I'd love to go to a conservatory for music or a big-name school (Jullliard, Cleveand Institute of Music, Eastman School of Music, or similar), but I'm not sure if they will let me if I don't get my undergrad from them.

Anyway...that's me and my life. Cool

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help - Math Degree for Grad School Frederico.Sandoval 10 682 04-20-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  New UK Bachelors Degree Online coming soon! Leedeedee 1 288 04-03-2024, 11:54 AM
  Cheapest degree in graphic design? blablablox 10 642 03-30-2024, 12:44 PM
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 27 5,798 03-16-2024, 06:22 AM
  People Who Regret Their College Majors Are Sharing What Their Major Was LevelUP 22 1,562 02-26-2024, 07:34 PM
Last Post: jsd
Brick Want a bachelor's degree in 3 years? University of Minnesota, Morris is trying... Ares 8 576 02-24-2024, 06:04 PM
Last Post: natshar
  Just 16% of community college students transfer and earn a bachelor’s degree Ares 6 513 02-14-2024, 01:13 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Atlantic Technological University Interesting Bachelor degree offering from Ireland durain 0 289 02-12-2024, 02:58 AM
Last Post: durain
  The First 3-Year Degree Programs Win Approval Ares 10 873 02-07-2024, 03:40 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  NA to RA Degree Plan Assistance McManus 8 2,248 01-29-2024, 04:59 PM