Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ECE Organizational Behavior practice exams
dhlvrsn Wrote:Congrats on the pass Urbannaja!

yutzyj,

Financial/Mgmt Accounting = Principles of Accounting CLEP (Excelsior has a separate requirement but this is a 6 credit exam that covers both)

Computers = Information Systems & Computer Applications CLEP

Financial Management = Principles of Finance DSST

My plan is very similar to anar579's. I just wish that I knew a language to get those 12 credit hours. I'd planned on taking the DSST Organizational Behavior exam because they are easier for me to set up. Same reason that I'm looking into University of Nebraska for Operations Management and Business Policy. They are just barely more expensive than the TECEP exams and I get a whole course out of them. With Business Policy being a "capstone" class I don't mind taking the course.

Good Luck. I'm trying to get all this done before the big 4-0 next November...

thanks Dale for the clarification. i printed this out to go with the other post that you had. like i told Ana, i'm trying to get a feel for how things work before i talk to a counselor. this will help. i'm confident that you will succeed while you are still a young man. i, on the other hand, will be looking at the bigger 5-0 looming rather quickly when i am done. hilarious i think we are working on about the same time frame for graduation. good luck to us both!
Dawn
Taking the Road Less Traveled
The Journey of A Thousand Miles Starts with The First CLEP

BS-Psychology - Excelsior College
Enrolled in the School of Business, BS in Accounting
After MIS I'll be halfway there!
72 CLEP Credits, 21 DSST Credits, 25 ECE Credits (Including Inf Lit), 6 TESC Credits, 2 FEMA Credits = 126 Total
Withholding 6 Credits for Accounting = 120 for Psychology
12 credits completed toward my accounting degree
yutzyj Wrote:Ana-
thank you so much for sharing that with me. it's a big help for me to see how things fit a little better. i am enrolled, but haven't spoken to a counselor for planning my degree yet. i wanted to get my feet wet and have a little better understanding for how things worked before i made that phone call. i enrolled when i did because i read that when you enroll, if things are changed, they go by your enrollment date and i'm a conservative person and wanted to know that i was locked in with these parameters. i plan on doing it very soon and your plan really gave me a great feel for how things break out. i also want to thank you for all your feedback on this site.
Dawn,
Don't hesitate to contact advisement. Honestly, I never even called them. I've made most of my contact via e-mail, including the first submission of my degree plan. Every time I make a revision, I shoot them an e-mail with the attached degree plan on MS Excel or PDF format, and they give me the OK or a suggestion.
[SIZE="1"]Ana
[COLOR="DarkRed"]96 credits completed (93 by exam)
BS in General Business, Excelsior College (33 credits remaining)
Next exams: DSST Statistics, DSST Business Law 2
Recently taken: DSST Drug/Alcohol (61), CLEP French (63), ECE Gerontology (B Sad), DSST MIS (65), DSST Counseling (54), DSST Ethics (63)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Rob,

Thanks so very much for the absolutely excellent links, especially the geocities site. I downloaded the entire site and it is a superb study guide.
charlie130
Gradual Student

Enrolled: Excelsior BS MIS - Credits to date: 121
[Traditional Classes: 75, CLEP: 15, DSST 06, CERTS (IT): 25]
Cumulative GPA 3.8 - Concentration GPA 4.0
View my Exam Results at, "Post Your Test Results" Thread
Page 48/#303

Remaining tests:
DSSTs
09.06 Org Behav
10.06 Ethics
11.06 Finance

MBA is next educational goal.Smile
charlie130 Wrote:Rob,

Thanks so very much for the absolutely excellent links, especially the geocities site. I downloaded the entire site and it is a superb study guide.

You're welcome Charlie130,

I'm glad you are finding the geocities site useful. I haven't taken this exam yet, so I couldn't actually vouch for it myself. But now that you have recommended it, I'm glad I saved it to my favorite places!
hilarious

Good luck,
Snazzlefrag
My name is Rob

Total Credits: 142 (12 not used).
[SIZE=1]GPA: 4.0
[/SIZE]
anar579 Wrote:Dawn,
Don't hesitate to contact advisement. Honestly, I never even called them. I've made most of my contact via e-mail, including the first submission of my degree plan. Every time I make a revision, I shoot them an e-mail with the attached degree plan on MS Excel or PDF format, and they give me the OK or a suggestion.
thanks again for the suggestion. i like the email idea. you really are a champion!
Dawn
Taking the Road Less Traveled
The Journey of A Thousand Miles Starts with The First CLEP

BS-Psychology - Excelsior College
Enrolled in the School of Business, BS in Accounting
After MIS I'll be halfway there!
72 CLEP Credits, 21 DSST Credits, 25 ECE Credits (Including Inf Lit), 6 TESC Credits, 2 FEMA Credits = 126 Total
Withholding 6 Credits for Accounting = 120 for Psychology
12 credits completed toward my accounting degree

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Major Study: Unproctored Online Exams Provide Meaningful Assessment Jonathan Whatley 0 377 11-16-2023, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Exciting News at ENEB! Introducing test-type exams to fast-track your studie akr680 37 5,831 10-27-2023, 06:53 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  Anybody taken any certification exams (CPA, CIA, CFE, etc.)? kevinmane 9 2,420 08-21-2022, 11:19 PM
Last Post: lisarox
Information New Batch of Microsoft Exams are now ACE(data, cloud, cs, UL) MNomadic 5 1,410 04-05-2022, 04:56 AM
Last Post: jch
  Cambridge International Exams - A Level or AS Level exams Lydclrk 1 727 09-17-2021, 06:07 PM
Last Post: nyvrem
Exclamation Is Sophia similar to Study in terms of course format and allow Open Book exams? OP88 4 1,341 05-26-2021, 05:29 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  MBA vs. MS in Organizational Leadership ArielB74 6 1,800 02-23-2021, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Turkish
  Pearson OnVUE - Online Excelsior Exams bjcheung77 5 1,362 09-23-2020, 11:33 AM
Last Post: nomaduser
  Does your community college offer challenge exams? muu9 2 1,012 07-19-2020, 04:21 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Course hero membership... Worth it for SL final exams? onmygo 2 3,913 03-07-2020, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Lacedonia4