Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
ENEB Master Thread
SteveFoerster Wrote:5.5. The degree has been accepted as 30 credits of RA-equivalent Master's level coursework by a North American FCE provider, namely IEE

Mind me asking who got their evaluation completed through International Education Evaluations? I sent them an email way back and they replied back indicating they'll evaluate it accordingly after I send in my documents/transcripts. I recall another member did the same thing, but it wasn't fully verified. They just got an email indicating that it may be used for graduate credit or evaluated as such...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(05-16-2022, 02:33 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
SteveFoerster Wrote:5.5. The degree has been accepted as 30 credits of RA-equivalent Master's level coursework by a North American FCE provider, namely IEE

Mind me asking who got their evaluation completed through International Education Evaluations?  I sent them an email way back and they replied back indicating they'll evaluate it accordingly after I send in my documents/transcripts.  I recall another member did the same thing, but it wasn't fully verified.  They just got an email indicating that it may be used for graduate credit or evaluated as such...

Yeah they told me it would likely be evaluated as a 30 hour graduate certificate the last time I emailed them without a formal evaluation.  I guess it depends on who you talk to.   Also, they may have changed their policy on evaluating Propios.  University of Azteca has been approved by IEE for a regionally accredited institution / nonaccredited program evaluation for their Propios which means recognition of the degree as is with the appended nonaccredited program message due to lack of government recognition from Mexico (RVOE). I'm thinking Universidad Isabel I for ENEB's programs may eventually receive the same evaluation. This is actually a better evaluation because a vast majority of jobs and universities won't care about program accreditation provided the degree comes from a regionally accredited school.
I am happy that respected members are asking the hard questions. It is not to disparage eneb but to provide more information to members. Transcripts from eneb are expensive a con against getting evaluation. Regardless, Eneb is legit, not a mill, based on it status in Spain. But let’s verify the great evaluation claims we have have been alluding to. I have done it and here I am arguing for it, an objective and respectful evaluation.
I thought this was all settled last year?

https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/ENEB
[-] The following 1 user Likes eLearner's post:
  • Vle045
Just like America's national pastime is baseball, debating arguing about ENEB is DegreeForum's.
In Progress: MBA - HAUniv, Anticipated 2024
Completed: BSBA OpMgmt - TESU June 2021

UG - AP Tests: 20 credits | APICS: 12 Credits | CLEP: 6 credits | Saylor Academy: 6 credits | Sophia.org: 27 credits | Study.com: 12 credits | Davar Academy: 3 credits | TESU: 15 credits | Other College: 99.5 credits
GR - HAUniv: 9 credits
[-] The following 6 users Like Flelm's post:
  • FastTrackDegree, origamishuttle, rachel83az, SweetSecret, TINASAM, Vle045
(05-20-2022, 10:00 AM)Flelm Wrote: Just like America's national pastime is baseball, debating arguing about ENEB is DegreeForum's.

Yeah it's a debate for sure.... LOL.  I think the problem is not the value of the ENEB degree but the different foreign credential evaluations we have received by country.   The US and the UK have approved ENEB as akin to a top-up degree, certificate/diploma, or credit hours with accreditation when evaluated through the Isabel certification while a non-accredited Masters degree as a standalone.   Those who are arguing against it I believe are from Canada that have not received an evaluation through Isabel I because they haven't found a credential evaluator who recognizes validation certificates.
Debating is fine, arguing not so much... Anyways, the main reason I took the ENEB wasn't because I wanted the credits nor was it for the diplomas or recognition. Just like my undergrad, I wanted to "retain" more of what I learned as I have trouble retaining information. Basically took the ENEB offers because it provided a window to see what graduate courses would be like in Business Leadership & Management.

For undergrad, this is what I did... I took the Capstone course at Penn Foster along with a couple more (Financial Management & International Business) as Study.com didn't have those out for transfer yet. I used the Capstone course at Penn Foster to transfer in as an elective for the AOS and took the TECEP instead for the credit, that's what helped me really retain the info. I have issues with learning, so it depends on the persons needs.

In conclusion, take the ENEB offering if it interests you and suit your needs. If it doesn't do any good for you, skip it.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • Vle045
I think that we are down to the bare essentials of what we have for ENEB’s valuation. No hyperboles, no spin, etc
This is what I think we have for evaluation in North America – which has no consequences to ENEB’s status in Spain – separate issues.
1. A poster alluding that someone may have received graduate-level coursework credits from ECE. Correct me, but the person who received those credits has never posted on degreeforum or even on DI. Uncertain if this can be verified.
2. Another poster did an evaluation from WES and received a non-accredited master's and non-accredited institution. This evaluation can be verified.
3. Two top-quality posters sent and received emails from IEE that ENEB’s master's may likely be evaluated as a graduate certificate – but nothing official has been done so no reliance can be placed on this. The sources of these two queries can be verified.
Is there anything else that is verifiable?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dumber's post:
  • jsd

Mind me asking who got their evaluation completed through International Education Evaluations?  I sent them an email way back and they replied back indicating they'll evaluate it accordingly after I send in my documents/transcripts.  I recall another member did the same thing, but it wasn't fully verified.  They just got an email indicating that it may be used for graduate credit or evaluated as such...
Working on my last class and I'll send it to IEE and report back
[-] The following 3 users Like ashkir's post:
  • Dumber, jsd, rachel83az
(05-23-2022, 05:04 PM)ashkir Wrote:

Working on my last class and I'll send it to IEE and report back

If you get the formal evaluation of a graduate certificate or even better a Masters degree equivalent with the 30 credits, I will start a degree from ENEB very soon! IEE has given Universidad Azteca an exact degree equivalent of all its propios with regional accreditation / non-accredited program status.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with ENEB David1477 6 386 Yesterday, 03:01 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 11 1,069 Yesterday, 02:52 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  ENEB to UK top up masters possible? Atoshi 1 141 Yesterday, 11:21 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Master degrees hicham78h 1 250 Yesterday, 02:11 AM
  ENEB FOR € 30 bjcheung77 33 2,274 04-20-2024, 05:20 PM
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 30 25,341 04-16-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: dutchdragon
  ENEB - exams MCDL 118 15,301 04-15-2024, 01:19 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  Opinions on Master's International University of Divinity isaachunter 19 6,194 04-14-2024, 07:55 AM
Last Post: isaachunter
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 33 7,346 04-04-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: collegecareerstudent
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 0 204 03-29-2024, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley