Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ENEB Groupon deal on sale today
Vle045 Wrote:The “save” code was expired, but when i entered it, it said something like... this code is expired, but here’s $50 0ff anyways.

Yes, that was the message my cousin got when we tried the purchase. Someone should start a study group together... even though these courses are self paced, it would be great to converse with fellow students. Maybe I'll get the cousin to start something since they were inquiring about it, hmm...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • Vle045
(04-24-2021, 11:48 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
Vle045 Wrote:The “save” code was expired, but when i entered it, it said something like... this code is expired, but here’s $50 0ff anyways.

Yes, that was the message my cousin got when we tried the purchase.  Someone should start a study group together... even though these courses are self paced, it would be great to converse with fellow students.  Maybe I'll get the cousin to start something since they were inquiring about it, hmm...

I have thought the same thing.  Their forums aren’t very helpful from what i can find.  Might be good to have a thread or something to share tips, etc.
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp - (Thunderbird)
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview
I think it'd be a great idea to start a new thread for ENEB students to share their experiences in. Something outside of the massive ENEB thread.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(04-24-2021, 12:19 PM)rachel83az Wrote: I think it'd be a great idea to start a new thread for ENEB students to share their experiences in. Something outside of the massive ENEB thread.

I second this!
Yes more on the courses and learning experience than evaluation discussion. Agree
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cofffeee's post:
  • Vle045
I see this code "SALE3" for 20% off valid till 5/10
[-] The following 1 user Likes msganti's post:
  • Vle045
Purchased. I ended up paying $249 for the MBA + Master of Your Choice (University Degree) - ENEB Business School US dual program.
Harvard Extension School- HESA President- 2024
O.P. Jindal Global University- MA in International Relations, Security, and Strategy- In Prog.
Harvard Uni-Ext. School- ALM in English- In Prog., Cert. in American Lit. and Culture- May 2024
Harvard Uni- Kennedy School of Gov.- PLC- Public Leadership Credential- 01/2023
Bottega Uni- MBA-Feb. 2022
Kennesaw State Uni- BA English-Dec. 2021
Charter Oak State College- BS/AS Psychology- 2013
(05-20-2021, 01:17 AM)collegecareerstudent Wrote: Purchased. I ended up paying $249 for the MBA + Master of Your Choice (University Degree) - ENEB Business School US dual program.

Do you know which master’s you will go for?
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp - (Thunderbird)

Human Resource Management.

By the way- my school dashboard says the following: Dear Student:

Do you want to validate your ENEB master’s degree with an International MBA from the United States?

The European Business School of Barcelona has recently signed a collaboration agreement with the American MCA Business and Postgraduate School (Florida). By Virtue of this agreement, all ENEB students can validate their master’s degree with an International MBA from the United States of America.

Being in possession of a degree issued in the US will upgrade your resume/CV, taking your career to the highest levels. At the end of your studies with ENEB, you will automatically get both a European degree as well as an American degree – having those both degrees will differentiate you from your competitors in any future selection process during your career.

Validate now your ENEB Master’s degree with an International MBA from the United States until the 31st of March through one of the following links:

- Validation and shipping (digital format).
- Validation and shipping (hard copy) .

What does this mean? Did anyone else get this?
Harvard Extension School- HESA President- 2024
O.P. Jindal Global University- MA in International Relations, Security, and Strategy- In Prog.
Harvard Uni-Ext. School- ALM in English- In Prog., Cert. in American Lit. and Culture- May 2024
Harvard Uni- Kennedy School of Gov.- PLC- Public Leadership Credential- 01/2023
Bottega Uni- MBA-Feb. 2022
Kennesaw State Uni- BA English-Dec. 2021
Charter Oak State College- BS/AS Psychology- 2013
(05-21-2021, 04:25 AM)collegecareerstudent Wrote: Human Resource Management.

By the way- my school dashboard says the following: Dear Student:

Do you want to validate your ENEB master’s degree with an International MBA from the United States?

The European Business School of Barcelona has recently signed a collaboration agreement with the American MCA Business and Postgraduate School (Florida). By Virtue of this agreement, all ENEB students can validate their master’s degree with an International MBA from the United States of America.

Being in possession of a degree issued in the US will upgrade your resume/CV, taking your career to the highest levels. At the end of your studies with ENEB, you will automatically get both a European degree as well as an American degree – having those both degrees will differentiate you from your competitors in any future selection process during your career.

Validate now your ENEB Master’s degree with an International MBA from the United States until the 31st of March through one of the following links:

- Validation and shipping (digital format).
- Validation and shipping (hard copy) .

What does this mean? Did anyone else get this?

I would not bother with it. MCA is not an accredited university.  I am not sure why they even bothered with this.  It doesn’t even look like a normal US school. Looks foreign with a US domain and mailing address.
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with ENEB David1477 0 7 10 minutes ago
Last Post: David1477
  ENEB Master Thread MrsBulletPoints 2,737 537,177 8 hours ago
Last Post: Thorne
  ENEB FOR € 30 bjcheung77 31 1,948 Yesterday, 08:02 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 10 945 04-17-2024, 01:47 PM
Last Post: ecdw94
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 30 24,909 04-16-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: dutchdragon
  ENEB - exams MCDL 118 14,860 04-15-2024, 01:19 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  ENEB for FIS Lorvey 6 542 03-28-2024, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Messdiener
  WES Canada recognizes ENEB/Isabel smartdegree 79 21,127 03-03-2024, 05:48 AM
Last Post: ecdw94
  ENEB MBA/Master + OTHM level 8 Postgraduate | Combination Evaluation ecdw94 4 849 02-28-2024, 11:05 PM
Last Post: lincolnlawyer
  ENEB won't let me graduate and refusing to answer all emails and calls slayer35 41 4,684 02-20-2024, 10:20 PM
Last Post: William.H