Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
ENEB Master Thread
drago77 Wrote:Glad to hear that it’s recognised in Belgium. But since Brexit, EU NARICs are no longer recognised in the UK. Since the UK ENIC cost is low, I will try after finishing the degree and report back.

That's not cool, I didn't know the EU NARIC evaluations wouldn't be recognized anymore just because of BREXIT. Oh yes, please let us know how it goes. If the evaluation is favorable in the UK qualifications and in NARIC Belgium, I would think they'll be fine in most countries in the EU as well if not all, or in countries that accept/recognize the Hague Apostille.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
I was curious if anyone had tried offering business consulting with their ENEB degree as a credential?

I was reading some beer money anecdotes about people selling business consulting services to small businesses (such as developing business plans, pitch decks and financial models for small businesses to acquire financing from banks, which is 90% of the actual demand there) on platforms such as Upwork and Fiverr.

Although there's a lot of legwork at the start to develop templates, after some months to a year, they seemed to feel it's relatively easy money as they can re-use a lot of their existing content (i.e. a local restaurant isn't going to vary significantly from another restaurant, and only requires adjustments based on numbers and business situation). They cite having low-cost business degrees from State Universities and being native English speakers as significant assets for charging enough to make this worthwhile (as many of these platforms tend to have significant volumes of low-quality sellers from developing countries that essentially verbatim copy their work from an existing business plan for ~$5 USD in volume, with zero actual work being performed). Fiverr and Upwork both seem like platforms where people tend to place more stock in the acronym MBA than where the MBA is acquired from, for example.

Has anyone been able to use their ENEB degree successfully to get considered to justify receiving the Fiverr Pro designation? Or started a side hustle doing small business consulting, bookkeeping, etc. after completing their ENEB MBA?

I think everyone is cognizant that their ENEB MBA isn't going to get them onto the floor of major global consulting practices or propel them to becoming a partner, but it seems more than perfectly fine to launch a consulting practice dedicated to small businesses and startups, especially if you're a native English speaker.  I personally was interested in completing my ENEB MBA to be able to justify having the qualifications for a small business related side hustle.

I'd be really curious to hear anecdotes from DegreeForum members on how they've leveraged the ENEB MBA professionally, either in their primary careers or in side hustles/freelance gigs/seasonal+casual positions (most of you seem to be doing the ENEB degree purely for amusement/personal development/stepping stone to another graduate degree than paper value, which is perfectly fine, but I think there's definitely some untapped potential there that we don't really talk about).
[-] The following 4 users Like MikeP's post:
  • JPN, Kalas, Life_One, Pikachu
(08-14-2022, 09:40 PM)MikeP Wrote: Has anyone been able to use their ENEB degree successfully to get considered to justify receiving the Fiverr Pro designation? Or started a side hustle doing small business consulting, bookkeeping, etc. after completing their ENEB MBA?

That's a good question! I'd definitely be curious to hear the answer for this.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
Do the exams consist of multiple-choice questions or essay questions or assignments?
------------------

(08-16-2022, 05:50 PM)akr680 Wrote: Do the exams consist of multiple-choice questions or essay questions or assignments?

The multiple choice quizzes don’t count for anything.  It’s all papers
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp - (Thunderbird)
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview
[-] The following 2 users Like Vle045's post:
  • akr680, Pikachu
Smile 
(06-25-2022, 05:10 PM)ashkir Wrote: My MBA got validated by Validential. However, it has ENEB on it. But they did add course credits! :O

After talking with Rachel as so many evaluations are "circumstantial", I also paid for IEE and WES and will report back. Those will take longer.  I'll be posting them each when I get them. Validential is accepted by a few state Board of Educations.

WES will take probably about 2-3 more months.
No idea how long a IEE will take.

@ashkir
May I know how much does it cost and how long does it take to have the same validation from Validential?
(08-19-2022, 01:56 AM)thodeptrai Wrote:
(06-25-2022, 05:10 PM)ashkir Wrote: My MBA got validated by Validential. However, it has ENEB on it. But they did add course credits! :O

After talking with Rachel as so many evaluations are "circumstantial", I also paid for IEE and WES and will report back. Those will take longer.  I'll be posting them each when I get them. Validential is accepted by a few state Board of Educations.

@ashkir
May I know how much does it cost and how long does it take to have the same validation from Validential?

https://validential.com/prices/
Ongoing: MLIS

June 2022, Thomas Edison State University (TESU): Second degree - BA in Computer Science + ASNSM in Mathematics + Cert. in CIS + Cert. in Operations Mgmt.
e-Packs: Computer Concepts; Industrial Psych.
Guided Study: Comp. Architecture
Online: Intro. to PLA; Database Mgmt.; Software Eng.; Data Structures; Liberal Arts Capstone; DSI-610 (Statistics.com)

May 2019, a residential, RA institution: BA in Political Science and Educational Studies
Relevant equivalencies: MAT-321; MAT-431; STA-315
[-] The following 1 user Likes carrythenothing's post:
  • Pikachu
(08-19-2022, 06:18 AM)ashkir Wrote:
Quote:My MBA got validated by Validential. However, it has ENEB on it. But they did add course credits! :O

Wow. I thought the turnaround time for WES was way faster than that. Can you tell us what they told you about the ETA? And, if you've gotten a response on the evaluations, can you share the results of these evaluations with us?
(08-19-2022, 01:56 AM)thodeptrai Wrote:

@ashkir

If you can keep me posted on your WES & IEE process. I hear from a good source that ECE validates ENEB as a Bachelors level courses. I'm doing ECE in Nov/Dec 2022 once I finish all 5 Masters. I'm trying to get 32 Modules from ENEB (hopefully 96 semester Credits).
Completed

Doctor of Healthcare Administration, Virginia University of Lynchburg, 2023
MBA, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB, 2022
Master in Business & Corporate Communication, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB, 2022
DiMAP, Diploma in Modern Applied Psychology, Academy of Modern Applied Psychology

In Progress

Master of Arts in Church Leadership, Regent University - School of Divinity
Master's in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB 
Master's in Human Resources Management, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Master's in Big Data & Business Intelligence, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Master's in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies, TESU or Excelsior University 

(08-22-2022, 10:50 PM)michaeladsmith2 Wrote: If you can keep me posted on your WES & IEE process. I hear from a good source that ECE validates ENEB as a Bachelors level courses. I'm doing ECE in Nov/Dec 2022 once I finish all 5 Masters. I'm trying to get 32 Modules from ENEB (hopefully 96 semester Credits).

Dee12 posted the evaluation info on this forum: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid315539

ECE did evaluate his/her ENEB degree as equivalent to an RA Bachelor's degree, though the reasoning ECE gave for evaluating it as a Bachelor's was baloney. Still useful, but only if one has a goal of getting into a U.S. Master's program. But if a Master's evaluation outcome is needed, ECE's position won't help.

I would like to see people trying other evaluators since we already have verdicts from ECE and WES. However, it's not my money being spent on it so what I would like really doesn't matter, lol.
[-] The following 1 user Likes eLearner's post:
  • Pikachu

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB FOR € 30 bjcheung77 31 1,929 10 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 10 941 04-17-2024, 01:47 PM
Last Post: ecdw94
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 30 24,897 04-16-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: dutchdragon
  ENEB - exams MCDL 118 14,859 04-15-2024, 01:19 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  Opinions on Master's International University of Divinity isaachunter 19 6,100 04-14-2024, 07:55 AM
Last Post: isaachunter
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 33 7,314 04-04-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: collegecareerstudent
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 0 193 03-29-2024, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  ENEB for FIS Lorvey 6 542 03-28-2024, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Messdiener
Thumbs Up Master in Sustainable Transition - Germany (No Tuition Fee, English, Online Program) kumamon 2 607 03-27-2024, 11:03 PM
Last Post: armado
  Recognition of Execute Master Lorvey 10 589 03-19-2024, 02:31 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77