Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
ENEB Master Thread
(03-21-2024, 02:43 PM)cacoleman1983 Wrote: Yeah that meeting was a hot mess!    Everyone was as confused as I was about navigating Nubi but I figured it out and got in about 5 or 6 minutes late.   I thought they would go into more detail about the IEE process to the point that I did a ScreenR recording as I had to leave for a doctors appointment around 12:45 but noticed that portion only took about 10 minutes and was completed right before I left home.

It’s to the point now that I wouldn’t recommend ENEB to anyone as everything there is disorganized.   There is no incentive to become student president other than some future discounts on courses.   The email about another validation degree is similar to MCA Business School as a Propio on top of a Propio and this is the second time this UDIMA certified partner school has been offered.

As far as the IEE evaluation turning up a Bachelors equivalent,  I’m thinking this will only be for those who evaluate ENEB without the Isabel I diploma. I’m willing to bet that the IEE evaluation result will still be a graduate diploma/certificate equivalent if the Isabel I diploma is included. This is a money grab for IEE to evaluate ENEB graduates with or without the Isabel I diploma.   The best NACES evaluator right now seems to be SpanTran for Isabel I because they are stating completion of a graduate program without regard to accreditation or exact equivalency which keeps everything open to interpretation.

I hate Nubi. It was really confusing the first time I tried it. It’s like they are trying to be cool and realistic but it’s just silly and convoluted.  I’d rather have a Zoom link or something like that. 

I stopped suggesting ENEB a long time ago. I never finished mine. I had MBA plus HR.  When I looked through the topics of the papers I’d have to write, nothing seemed even remotely interesting to me.  I got mine from the super cheap Groupon deal quite a while back. Maybe 2 years ago - not sure.  I decided on a “regular “ MBA from an RA school.  I considered trying the multiple choice test option but that seems like throwing good money after bad. 

Recently, I decided to look at the other programs they have and asked if I could switch.  They actually did switch me. I chose the Big Data and the corporate communications degrees. I still don’t know if I will do them, but the topics on the papers seem a little more interesting.   My primary focus is my MBA, but since I am spacing out my classes, maybe I will do some in between…. But it’s really not a priority.  And I definitely don’t need these add ons they are offering.
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp - (Thunderbird)
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview
Just received this email that ENEB has now partnered with NACES-Member IEE (International Education Evaluation). I wonder if IEE will evaluate our Masters degrees as equivalent to a US RA Masters? 

Exciting News!  ENEB + IEE Partnership. Join Us Tomorrow at 18:00 CET to discuss diploma issuance, and Class President Election.

MEETING ON NUBI!

We invite you to assist to a meeting with our Academic Representatives the 21st of March at 18:00 CET. We will be speaking about the Diplomas process and the Class President Election! Your presence and input are greatly valued, and we encourage you to join us to gain insights and contribute to the conversation.

We are thrilled to inform you that we have reached an agreement with the IEE education validation services, marking a significant milestone in our commitment to providing top-notch educational services to our students and partners. Here are the details of our partnership:

The Institute of Education and Evaluation (IEE) is recognized for its rigor and professionalism in the evaluation of educational credentials. The IEE will provide you with the necessary support to ensure the validity of your degree. Their 24/7 customer support ensures that students receive prompt assistance whenever needed.

Here's a breakdown of their prices:

• $145 for an Education Course Report
  • $50 Verification Fee

Additionally, it's important to note that European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) credits will be validated as American credits, facilitating the comparison and recognition of your education in institutions in the United States or Canada.

To facilitate the application process with IEE, we provide you with the following link: https://myiee.org/university/eneb-european-business-school-of-barcelona 

If you need more information on how to proceed with validation through IEE, feel free to contact academy@eneb.com.

Completed

Doctor of Healthcare Administration, Virginia University of Lynchburg, 2023
MBA, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB, 2022
Master in Business & Corporate Communication, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB, 2022
DiMAP, Diploma in Modern Applied Psychology, Academy of Modern Applied Psychology

In Progress

Master of Arts in Church Leadership, Regent University - School of Divinity
Master's in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB 
Master's in Human Resources Management, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Master's in Big Data & Business Intelligence, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Master's in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies, TESU or Excelsior University 

@michaeladsmith2, You received the email a little late, some members attended the Nubi... You missed this post: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid415784 And my post #2,621 - IEE now evaluates the degree as a Bachelors... https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid415807
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(03-22-2024, 10:58 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: @michaeladsmith2, You received the email a little late, some members attended the Nubi...  You missed this post: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid415784  And my post #2,621 - IEE now evaluates the degree as a Bachelors... https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid415807

Yea, I saw the email this morning and realized i missed it yesterday. Thanks for this vital information! At least it helps people get into a US Masters. I got mine from ECE and i'm now in Regent University Divinity School (Master's program). Same evaluation results : US RA BA degree.
Completed

Doctor of Healthcare Administration, Virginia University of Lynchburg, 2023
MBA, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB, 2022
Master in Business & Corporate Communication, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB, 2022
DiMAP, Diploma in Modern Applied Psychology, Academy of Modern Applied Psychology

In Progress

Master of Arts in Church Leadership, Regent University - School of Divinity
Master's in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB 
Master's in Human Resources Management, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Master's in Big Data & Business Intelligence, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Master's in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies, TESU or Excelsior University 

(03-22-2024, 05:21 AM)lincolnlawyer Wrote: Wait - did they mention anything about the test-out option and its IEE evaluation?

If IEE evaluations still work with the test-out option. this could be an opportunity for those who's looking for a cheap and fast BA...

They didn't mention the test-out option at all in the main talk (unless it was in the first 5 minutes, which I missed as I was trying to figure out how the heck to enter the meeting - but that is unlikely). I didn't attend the Master Course afterwards which was apparently a Q&A session.

As far as we currently know, the certificate for the test-out option looks exactly the same as the certificate for the homework option. There is nothing written on the certificates saying how you completed the courses, so there is no way for IEE to tell who did which method unless, I guess, they directly contact ENEB to ask (assuming ENEB would even reveal or keep track of the information). Based on the tons of mistakes all FCEs make even in stuff like assuming NLP is computer programming instead of just checking the school's syllabus to see it is actually psychology, I doubt they are asking.
(03-19-2024, 07:10 PM)DeanLewis Wrote:
(03-19-2024, 04:25 PM)ElderlyLeemur Wrote:
(03-02-2024, 09:52 AM)DeanLewis Wrote: FYI I had a round of evaluations done for my MBA and MHRM ENEB programs via the Isabel I credentials in February. Validential is still giving US RA equivalent as a dual masters, IEE is giving recognition of a US accredited graduate certificate (oddly, in Human Resources only, they seemed to ignore the “MBA” bit), ECE is still giving US equivalent dual bachelors degrees in business administration and HR management, and newly to the mix, SpanTran is giving “Completion of a graduate-level program of study of business administration and human resources management.”

Did your SpanTran evaluation specify anything like this? "from an institution of higher education that LACKS REGIONAL ACCREDITATION"

I've attached an excerpt here :-)

Wow, completely different than mine and mine they made provisional. What another huge waste of money ?
Then I jumped on the IEE email and it has been nothing but a nightmare to deal with these folks.
Thanks for the info!
(03-23-2024, 12:33 AM)nykorn Wrote:
(03-22-2024, 05:21 AM)lincolnlawyer Wrote: Wait - did they mention anything about the test-out option and its IEE evaluation?

If IEE evaluations still work with the test-out option. this could be an opportunity for those who's looking for a cheap and fast BA...

They didn't mention the test-out option at all in the main talk (unless it was in the first 5 minutes, which I missed as I was trying to figure out how the heck to enter the meeting - but that is unlikely). I didn't attend the Master Course afterwards which was apparently a Q&A session.

As far as we currently know, the certificate for the test-out option looks exactly the same as the certificate for the homework option. There is nothing written on the certificates saying how you completed the courses, so there is no way for IEE to tell who did which method unless, I guess, they directly contact ENEB to ask (assuming ENEB would even reveal or keep track of the information). Based on the tons of mistakes all FCEs make even in stuff like assuming NLP is computer programming instead of just checking the school's syllabus to see it is actually psychology, I doubt they are asking.

The certificate looks exactly the same, but my transcript looks a lot different that those I've seen from people before doing the "flexible" way, not the "agile".
I've added an anonymized screenshot. The grade are the same (e.g. "7.3") for all courses and there is no number of try, no ECTS in the header etc.
And regarding the quality of the document - it is a PDF but the header and footer looks somehow fuzzy, like it is an compressed image.

But look at the table of courses - the headline is also an image (you cannot highlight it with the mouse inside the original PDF), but the courses and grades written in the typewriter font are added to the PDF.

All in all, it looks like someone faked it. I' curious even if validential will evaluate this.

Attached Files
.jpg   transcript.JPG (Size: 94.96 KB / Downloads: 81)

I hope IEE does not allow that and has specific measures in place to prevent it. Or, if they do allow it, that NACES kicks them out over it. Completing 50 questions is not anything remotely close to adequate to be awarded a Master's degree. The very idea is entirely ludicrous.
(03-23-2024, 04:24 AM)datane. Wrote: All in all, it looks like someone faked it. I' curious even if validential will evaluate this.
Yeah, looks exactly like mine. If they're contacting the school to confirm transcripts plus already have a history of evaluating said school, I don't think the look of the transcript will change anything. Real diplomas look fake all the time - my school printed my official Bachelor's onto plain printer paper, called a language degree a philosophy degree, and the conferral date is indecipherable (17145 means 2017, 14th of May!)
(03-23-2024, 12:33 AM)nykorn Wrote:

Here in Europe for any master evaluation they ask a copy of your thesis or final project. If you didn't do any the chances of getting a positive evaluation is low. With the 13 different papers you can atleast send them all in hopes for the best.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  American College of Education - Master's ashkir 6 279 Yesterday, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 31 25,718 04-25-2024, 08:38 AM
Last Post: ashkir
  Help with ENEB David1477 6 474 04-23-2024, 03:01 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 11 1,128 04-23-2024, 02:52 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  ENEB to UK top up masters possible? Atoshi 1 196 04-23-2024, 11:21 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Master degrees hicham78h 1 298 04-23-2024, 02:11 AM
  ENEB FOR € 30 bjcheung77 33 2,410 04-20-2024, 05:20 PM
  ENEB - exams MCDL 118 15,539 04-15-2024, 01:19 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  Opinions on Master's International University of Divinity isaachunter 19 6,260 04-14-2024, 07:55 AM
Last Post: isaachunter
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 33 7,439 04-04-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: collegecareerstudent