Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 4.03 Average
ENEB Master Thread
I have not received my Universidad Isabel I digital diploma for the other Master's program. Only the one for MBA arrived last month. So I shot an email to ENEB.

Not sure if other folks are in a similar situation.
Hi Everyone.

First time poster here. I've read this entire thread for the most part and it has been very helpful. I registered for the ENEB MBA in 2021, but back then there wasn't anything good to say online and I just couldn't get myself to commit all that time and effort to something that, in my mind, was questionable at best. I'm glad that I found this forum. It has helped me go from sceptic to hopeful to actually buying the vouchers.

With the intro out of the way, has anyone received a Global Masters diploma (ENEB triple masters) from UI1 yet? If so, how many ECTS credits did they award?

I would like to eventually get it evaluated for equivalency with SAQA in South Africa but the minimum credits for a Masters is 180 (which is equivalent 90 ECTS credits). This would also depend on how SAQA evaluates the level of complexity of each component module. 180 masters level credits are needed in South Africa at credits are needed i.e. NQF level 9 credits on a 10 level framework, with 10 being doctoral studies. If any credits are deemed to have been earned at a lower level of complexity then I will be out of luck. I do still intend to try though.

Then does anyone know whether my first registration in 2021 will appear on my permanent record? I don't remember whether I officially dropped the program or whether I just stopped visiting the portal and forgot about it. It might have been the latter, so I assume this would have resulted in a fail or a "did not complete"? I don't think I even did a single paper back then. I can't access the portal now to check. It says my email address doesn't exist in the system.
Just emailed several UK universities to ask if I can use my Isabel I/ENEB MBA for their MBA top-up program.
So far, I have received two responses:
1. From University of Plymouth:
"Good afternoon,

Thank you for your email and interest in studying at the University of Plymouth.
In the interest of the MBA top-up, we would need to see you have 120 Level 7 credits, made up from other qualifications that aren’t just from a Masters degree that you already have.
We cannot accept the credits from a master's course. This is because those credits have already been counted towards the master's qualification, so they cannot be used again towards the MBA. We can only consider those credits if they were not awarded the master's degree (i.e., PgCert, PgDip, 140 credits from master's study, etc.).
If you have any other Level 7 qualifications, please do send them over and we will be able to look these over for you and confirm if it is something we would consider acceptable for entry requirements.
Kind Regards,"

2. From Leeds Beckett:
"Hi .........

If you already have been offered a degree you cant use those credits to get another degree."
I had gotten 1 of 3 Isabel certificates several weeks ago, the MBA. Just woke up to another 1 of 3 being delivered last night, which is the Master in Project Management. It's March 14th 2024 and I took my exams on Dec 4th 2023, that is a timespan of 23 weeks (about 6 months) to receive my second Isabel certificate.

My Isabel diploma for Hotel Management, which is the only one I actually need for work purposes, still hasn't come yet. Neither has the NLP certificate.

I also finally received an ambassador code. If you would like to purchase an ENEB diploma for slightly cheaper than the Groupon price, here you go:
MBA + Masters or Double Masters: https://hotmart.com/en/marketplace/produ...J93073567J
Single MBA or Masters: https://hotmart.com/en/marketplace/produ...C93073531K

The prices now, even with the referral codes, are more than what I paid almost a year ago at Groupon without the codes.
[-] The following 1 user Likes nykorn's post:
  • aimz
(05-14-2024, 08:25 AM)nykorn Wrote: I had gotten 1 of 3 Isabel certificates several weeks ago, the MBA. Just woke up to another 1 of 3 being delivered last night, which is the Master in Project Management. It's March 14th 2024 and I took my exams on Dec 4th 2023, that is a timespan of 23 weeks (about 6 months) to receive my second Isabel certificate.

My Isabel diploma for Hotel Management, which is the only one I actually need for work purposes, still hasn't come yet.

Same, I got my MBA Isabel diploma on 15 April but still waiting on my Master in Management and Team Management diploma.
(04-18-2024, 01:48 PM)YOLO Wrote: I recently completed the Triple Masters program for the Global MBA, and I'm now considering getting my diplomas with Apostille of The Hague and notarial certification. ENEB currently charges €578 for this service. However, I recall seeing a promotion not too long ago offering a 50% discount, which would have reduced the cost to just €289, the discount is no longer available, and the price has reverted back to €578. This inconsistency is not only frustrating but also seems a bit unfair to students who are already investing heavily in their education, it seems that their prices never stay the same and are constantly fluctuating, which makes it challenging to budget or make informed decisions.

I got the 50% discount. It was a Black Friday sale. As is mentioned on the Wiki and has been mentioned in this thread several times, they often have holiday sales. This includes Chinese New Year, ENEB anniversary, and other stuff. Just keep waiting and a discount will eventually pop up again.

It is not a real price inconsistency problem. It's a normal business tactic. They are steadily raising prices with each passing year while offering regular, temporary seasonal discounts instead of permanently lowering prices.

(04-22-2024, 12:16 PM)karehiro Wrote: And did you benefit professionally because of attaining the degrees or did it have no material effect on your professional life? (By benefiting professionally it can mean having recruiters reach out, having a salary increase from your current job, qualifying you for another job or career pivot, etc.)

For Americans in particular, I would love to hear your experiences.

I'm in the US (rural area in Washington state) and benefitted before I even had finished the degree. I registered for the Hotel Management course in something like August 2023. I talked about having registered for the courses to one of the reception managers at the hotel I work at, and she recommended me to the big boss to switch from housekeeping to reception and apparently praised me a lot for my dedication and studiousness. In around October after I had started the courses I ended up getting a few cents' raise and promised a switch to reception management. 

That switch hasn't happened yet and the particular manager who recommended me has quit, but now when I talked to the big boss again in May 2024, she is still promising the switch, there have just been a lot of invisible hiccups (1) she wants to train me personally but has barely been at the hotel, 2) she suddenly had to give reception and full-time hour priority to some staff members who would be homeless if they didn't get it). She says she doesn't care where I got the education or precisely what I learned but just having the education proved I want to learn and that I can learn fast, so she isn't worried about me wasting the company's money by taking forever to learn the ropes of reception management and thus needing a lot of shifts where two people work at once.

I'm not currently looking for another job because I'm trying to get 3 straight years at the same workplace on my resume for future visa purposes to Japan, but if by the end of this year I still don't have that receptionist position I may end up switching to another hotel and seeing what the Isabel certificate can help me with in job hunting.
[-] The following 3 users Like nykorn's post:
  • BadSquirrelBeta, jb111, karehiro
(04-22-2024, 12:16 PM)karehiro Wrote: For those who completed ENEB degrees for professional reasons, how did you list it on your LinkedIn/resumes? Did you put Isabel 1 as the institution where you completed the programs or did you put ENEB, particularly for those who received both diplomas?

And did you benefit professionally because of attaining the degrees or did it have no material effect on your professional life? (By benefiting professionally it can mean having recruiters reach out, having a salary increase from your current job, qualifying you for another job or career pivot, etc.)

For Americans in particular, I would love to hear your experiences.

I've put Isabel 1 as the degree-granting institution on both my CV and LinkedIn. No mention of ENEB.

I do find that I'm being considered for much higher managerial posts now. In that I get invited to first stage interviews for much more senior jobs, three or four levels above where I was before doing the MBA. But haven't actually gotten any further than interview.

However, my current employer has just promoted me. Only a one-level promotion and not a big salary bump. But it's progress and I'm happy with that because it could lead to bigger and better things in the next 12 months.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wowbagger's post:
  • karehiro
(05-13-2024, 09:10 PM)datby98 Wrote: I have not received my Universidad Isabel I digital diploma for the other Master's program. Only the one for MBA arrived last month. So I shot an email to ENEB.

Not sure if other folks are in a similar situation.

I completed and paid for three degrees in late November 2023. I received the ENEB certificates in late March 2024 and the MBA certificate from Universidad Isabel I last month. However, I am still waiting for the remaining two digital diplomas from Universidad Isabel I.

Despite my attempts to reach out, I have not received a response from ENEB. I am now considering lodging a dispute with my credit card company for the fees associated with these diplomas.

Additionally, I would like to clarify the information regarding the ECTS credits. The Universidad Isabel I diploma states "1500 hours, equivalent to 60 ECTS," which seems somewhat misleading compared to the initial information provided that we were issued with actual ECTS credits that could be used towards further or additional studies.

(05-12-2024, 08:01 PM)bennyboi Wrote: Are there any current students who can give an insight into how long final projects are currently taking to be graded? 
Thank You!

Four to six weeks unfortunately towards the end of last year, I ended up doing the one off exam in December 2023.
(04-18-2024, 01:48 PM)YOLO Wrote: > Image attached (ENEB Apostille of The Hague and notarial certification)

Hello everyone,

I recently completed the Triple Masters program for the Global MBA, and I'm now considering getting my diplomas with Apostille of The Hague and notarial certification. ENEB currently charges €578 for this service. However, I recall seeing a promotion not too long ago offering a 50% discount, which would have reduced the cost to just €289, the discount is no longer available, and the price has reverted back to €578. This inconsistency is not only frustrating but also seems a bit unfair to students who are already investing heavily in their education, it seems that their prices never stay the same and are constantly fluctuating, which makes it challenging to budget or make informed decisions.

Given the significant amount I've already invested in the three masters, I'm hesitant about spending the full €578. I would greatly appreciate hearing from others in this forum who have opted for similar certifications for their diplomas. How much did you pay for your diploma with Apostille and notarial certification?

Did anyone manage to avail of the discount, or are there any tips on possibly securing it at a lower rate?

Thanks!

What process did you follow to get the Global MBA? I emailed ENEB with the question and their response was unexpected.

1. What is the process for registering for and earning the UI1 Global MBA degree? My understanding is that I would need to complete 3 Masters Degrees.
Kindly note that the University of Isabel does not grant Global MBA's degrees.
UI1 NEVER granted degrees to ENEB graduates, despite the old marketing material saying the exact opposite. ENEB gets you a certificate (in the academic sense) from UI1 that only states you completed a master's program at ENEB. I think it should be needless to say that is NOT the same thing as a master's degree issued by UI1. The exact certificate you receive has been posted more than once in this thread.

At least ENEB is being honest about the fact that UI1 does not give you a real degree now, as that was not the case when I enrolled. Taking 5 seconds to look at the graduate degrees offered by UI1 will confirm UI1 does not even offer a Global MBA. https://www.ui1.es/oferta-academica/mast...-oficiales

*{ user-select: auto !important; }
[-] The following 2 users Like Kalas's post:
  • Londinensi, Vle045

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  $900 Patten Elmwood Master of Leadership and Management (NA DEAC) Jonathan Whatley 110 5,974 9 hours ago
Last Post: wow
  Potential hack to get admitted into Master's without Bachelor's ArshveerCheema 9 729 Yesterday, 07:24 AM
Last Post: GoNo
  (Mostly) Free Master of Ministry in Pastoral Leadership TINASAM 6 741 07-25-2024, 11:49 AM
Last Post: DeanLewis
  American College of Education - Master's ashkir 19 1,909 07-21-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Nearly half of master degree programs have no ROI sanantone 5 999 07-18-2024, 01:23 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Yet another "help me narrow this down" thread raekwon 2 279 07-14-2024, 05:14 PM
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 25 32,657 07-03-2024, 09:37 AM
  Help with ENEB David1477 8 1,254 07-01-2024, 01:17 PM
Last Post: nykorn
  CLEA Masstercursos master course paddyqr 54 8,494 06-30-2024, 10:42 AM
Last Post: nykorn
  New Master of Public Health at ACE $9225 Vle045 41 5,207 06-19-2024, 11:03 AM
Last Post: newdegree