Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ENEB PM & Big Data How Fast?
It really depends on your commitments and time management; everyone has different variables at play. It took me 7.5 months to get all 3 completed in my signature. I would not try to 'rush' everything, but use the time to learn what's there, the main thing is to get the knowledge out of it that you didn't know before... My advice, pace yourself to your speed by gauging what you can do, not compare yourself to others...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • origamishuttle
I enrolled yesterday and got 2 courses unlocked. Does the next courses get automatically unlocked once we submit the final for open courses?
(06-03-2023, 01:54 PM)path_seeker Wrote: I enrolled yesterday and got 2 courses unlocked. Does the next courses get automatically unlocked once we submit the final for open courses?

Unless something has changed or I remember incorrectly, all your courses will be unlocked shortly. There was no issue selecting out of order and between degrees as I completed my courses with ENEB.
Virginia University of Lynchburg Doctorate of Healthcare Administration 2024
Universidad Isabel I / ENEB MBA & Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence, summa cum laude
University of Presque Isle BABA Management and Leadership, magna cum lauda
RANSOMSOUL
[-] The following 1 user Likes KSoul's post:
  • origamishuttle
(02-03-2023, 03:31 PM)anyeveryany Wrote: How fast can you work through the material of ENEB Master's in PM and/or Big Data? They both state 18 months but can that be accelerated? I'd hoped to be able to get through one program in 4 months or less.

Thanks

I concur with my fellow ENEB colleagues and Alumnos! Completion depends on how fast you work through the Modules. I finished the MBA+Masters in Business & Corporate Communications (19 Modules) in 14 months (March 2021 - April 2022). I tried to do at least two monthly courses, off/on. The papers, research, wait time for ENEB to post grades, etc., are all a part of the time constraints you'll have to consider. But it can be done as fast or as slow as you want. And even faster if you already have credits to transfer. Good Luck!
Completed

Doctor of Healthcare Administration, Virginia University of Lynchburg, 2023
MBA, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB, 2022
Master in Business & Corporate Communication, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB, 2022
DiMAP, Diploma in Modern Applied Psychology, Academy of Modern Applied Psychology

In Progress

Master of Arts in Church Leadership, Regent University - School of Divinity
Master's in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB 
Master's in Human Resources Management, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Master's in Big Data & Business Intelligence, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Master's in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies, TESU or Excelsior University 

(06-04-2023, 07:11 PM)michaeladsmith2 Wrote:
(02-03-2023, 03:31 PM)anyeveryany Wrote: How fast can you work through the material of ENEB Master's in PM and/or Big Data? They both state 18 months but can that be accelerated? I'd hoped to be able to get through one program in 4 months or less.

Thanks

I concur with my fellow ENEB colleagues and Alumnos! Completion depends on how fast you work through the Modules. I finished the MBA+Masters in Business & Corporate Communications (19 Modules) in 14 months (March 2021 - April 2022). I tried to do at least two monthly courses, off/on. The papers, research, wait time for ENEB to post grades, etc., are all a part of the time constraints you'll have to consider. But it can be done as fast or as slow as you want. And even faster if you already have credits to transfer. Good Luck!

Hi, @michaeladsmith2. Did you move forward with the VUL May cohort, or have you decided on a later start date?
Virginia University of Lynchburg Doctorate of Healthcare Administration 2024
Universidad Isabel I / ENEB MBA & Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence, summa cum laude
University of Presque Isle BABA Management and Leadership, magna cum lauda
RANSOMSOUL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB Master Thread MrsBulletPoints 2,723 533,304 2 minutes ago
Last Post: nykorn
  ENEB - exams MCDL 118 14,572 Yesterday, 01:19 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  ENEB FOR € 30 bjcheung77 29 1,730 04-11-2024, 09:53 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 27 24,061 04-11-2024, 03:06 AM
Last Post: vetvso
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 7 667 04-01-2024, 01:42 PM
Last Post: ecdw94
  ENEB for FIS Lorvey 6 523 03-28-2024, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Messdiener
  WES Canada recognizes ENEB/Isabel smartdegree 79 20,797 03-03-2024, 05:48 AM
Last Post: ecdw94
  ENEB MBA/Master + OTHM level 8 Postgraduate | Combination Evaluation ecdw94 4 829 02-28-2024, 11:05 PM
Last Post: lincolnlawyer
  ENEB won't let me graduate and refusing to answer all emails and calls slayer35 41 4,654 02-20-2024, 10:20 PM
Last Post: William.H
  ENEB MASTERS Accreditation, Questions Sara143 10 1,788 02-20-2024, 02:33 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77