Finance Test out / Self Study Course
I am doing BSBA Finance at TESU

Following are my Area of Study planned courses

TECEP - Security Analysis - Completed
TECEP - Financial Markets - Completed
DSST - Money and Banking - Completed
Davar - Multinational Business
Davar - Corporate Finance

I need one more course to complete the area of study does anyone know any test out / exam by credit course or any self paced course for finance ??

Thanks
https://csuglobal.edu/admissions/transfe...t-exam-cbe

Finance

Analyzing Financial Statements
FIN400EX (3 credits)

Use the "Get info" to have them contact you, ask whatever questions/concerns you have and for the application waiver coupon code.
Total for the class will be: $250.00

Contact TESU at academicadvising@tesu.edu first to see if it will transfer.
Started Sept. 2016 -Thomas Edison State Univeristy - BSBA - Marketing 120/120 DONE
ACE/ALT 41 CR
TECEP: 15 CR
ALEKS: Intermediate Algebra l College Algebra l Statistics l
The Institutes: Ethics
Saylor: Principles of Marketing
Straighterline: American Government l Intro to Religion l Principles of Management l English Comp II l
Study.com : Business 308 l History 108 l Principles of Finance l Digital Marketing
CSU CBE: Market Research l
TECEP: Strategic Management l  Public relations l Advertising l Sales Mgmt l Marketing Comm
Community College B&M Courses (2013-2015) 64 CR General Ed. and Business
Short-term Objective: TESU BSBA in Marketing by Sept. 2017 (DONE!) Graduating in June
Long-term Objective: Career in marketing then eventually MBA or MSC in Marketing later on  
TESUAbroad Wrote:https://csuglobal.edu/admissions/transfe...t-exam-cbe

Finance

Analyzing Financial Statements
FIN400EX (3 credits)

Use the "Get info" to have them contact you, ask whatever questions/concerns you have and for the application waiver coupon code.
Total for the class will be: $250.00

Contact TESU at academicadvising@tesu.edu first to see if it will transfer.

Thanks
I did email them about this exam in December was told it is not approved.
What about this one? (might be a stretch, but I'll keep looking)

Quantitative Analysis
Catalog number: BUSx437

Description: The examination measures knowledge and understanding of material typically taught in an upper-level undergraduate course in quantitative analysis. The exam covers the major quantitative techniques and their application to the analysis of business problems. Topics include estimation, hypothesis testing, linear and multivariate regression and correlation, decision theory, linear programming, time series and supply chain management, transportation and assignment models, and inventory management and queuing theory models. A solid grounding in statistics is assumed. (Multiple-choice examination.)

Exam Type: Multiple Choice

Credit / Level: 3.0 / Upper

Exam Fee: $110*

Excelsior College | Quantitative Analysis
Started Sept. 2016 -Thomas Edison State Univeristy - BSBA - Marketing 120/120 DONE
ACE/ALT 41 CR
Straighterline: American Government l Intro to Religion l Principles of Management l English Comp II l
Study.com : Business 308 l History 108 l Principles of Finance l Digital Marketing
TECEP: Strategic Management l  Public relations l Advertising l Sales Mgmt l Marketing Comm
Short-term Objective: TESU BSBA in Marketing by Sept. 2017 (DONE!) Graduating in June
Long-term Objective: Career in marketing then eventually MBA or MSC in Marketing later on  
Also check this one out:

Penn Foster College
FIN 305: Securities and Investments
It's ACE accredited.

Although it does say this:
In the lower-division baccalaureate/associate degree category, 3 semester hours in finance (10/12). However, this seems like an UL course and it may come in as such with TESU.

EDIT:
Transfers in to TESU as:
FIN-321 Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
3 UL Credits
http://www2.tesu.edu/course.php?CourseCode=FIN-321&sem=

So this would duplicate your TECEP...
ACE/ALT 41 CR
BYU self-paced independent study has FIN 418: Financial Planning.
https://is.byu.edu/description/FIN-418-M001
BA, MA, EdS, MMT, etc.
83 hours of ACE-worthy credits
vids83 Wrote:I am doing BSBA Finance at TESU

Following are my Area of Study planned courses

TECEP - Security Analysis - Completed
TECEP - Financial Markets - Completed
DSST - Money and Banking - Completed
Davar - Multinational Business
Davar - Corporate Finance

I need one more course to complete the area of study does anyone know any test out / exam by credit course or any self paced course for finance ??

Thanks

If you look on the FIN degree requirements, it specifically says Financial Institutions and Markets OR Money and Banking - because they duplicate each other.

I may be wrong, but you may want to be prepared to take an additional course.

CSU-Global also has:
Financial Performance in Ops Management
Assessing & Managing Risk
Managerial Economics

Please let us know what TESU says about any of these. And I would like to know if the courses I think duplicate no longer do (they change the course numbers sometimes and that could be the case here).
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
dfrecore Wrote:If you look on the FIN degree requirements, it specifically says Financial Institutions and Markets OR Money and Banking - because they duplicate each other.

I may be wrong, but you may want to be prepared to take an additional course.

CSU-Global also has:
Financial Performance in Ops Management
Assessing & Managing Risk
Managerial Economics

Please let us know what TESU says about any of these. And I would like to know if the courses I think duplicate no longer do (they change the course numbers sometimes and that could be the case here).

I confirmed with academic advising before taking courses and all this courses are on my evaluation and Money Banking is mentioned as ECO-332 also both Davar Academy courses are approved but it took them two weeks to get confirmation from the Dean.
vids83 Wrote:I confirmed with academic advising before taking courses and all this courses are on my evaluation and Money Banking is mentioned as ECO-332 also both Davar Academy courses are approved but it took them two weeks to get confirmation from the Dean.

Thanks for that info. Strange that they have it on the website this way, but if they will accept them both, then more power to you!

Please come back and post when they put everything on your transcript, as to what the Davar courses come in as.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
dfrecore Wrote:Thanks for that info. Strange that they have it on the website this way, but if they will accept them both, then more power to you!

Please come back and post when they put everything on your transcript, as to what the Davar courses come in as.

Corporate Finance - FIN-311 and International Finance FIN-334

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 39,325 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,484 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,688 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Non-course equivalency at TESU for Sophia Principles of Finance? Yenisei 7 278 03-18-2024, 11:51 AM
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 603 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 327 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 968 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,814 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 552 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 279 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue