Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Peterson test
Hello everyone. Can someone help me find free Peterson test? All the links that I try in this forum are not working. Help! Help!:confused:
There used to be links that were free to the world, but no longer. You can purchase them here: https://www.petersons.com/college-search...-test.aspx
63 CLEP Sociology
75 CLEP U.S. History II
63 CLEP College Algebra
70 CLEP Analyzing and Interpreting Literature
68 DSST Technical Writing
72 CLEP U.S. History I
77 CLEP College Mathematics
470 DSST Statistics
53 CLEP College Composition
73 CLEP Biology
54 CLEP Chemistry
77 CLEP Information Systems and Computer Applications
it's also possible that your library system has a subscription, mine did at one time.
If you're military or DOD, it's available. My county library system has it - San Diego County. Otherwise, it's not available any longer to most people.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
I am not in the military Sad Thank's for the response.
I wanted to tell you that while it's not online, one of my favorite sources of free practice tests are in the back of each REA CLEP book. They all have 2 or 3, and you can use older editions from your public library for free. In addition, pick up a copy of the CLEP Official Guide, it has 1 practice exam for every test in there. These are all pencil/paper, but set the timer and give it a go.

P.S. REA is my favorite because every answer has an explanation with it saying why this or that answer is correct, that is SO important imo. CLEP book doesn't have that, but it's still a fine test.
Buy an older copy of the CLEP Official Guide. They don't update the practice tests often or much. A 3 or 4 year old edition will cost much less and be just as valuable.
63 CLEP Sociology
75 CLEP U.S. History II
63 CLEP College Algebra
70 CLEP Analyzing and Interpreting Literature
68 DSST Technical Writing
72 CLEP U.S. History I
77 CLEP College Mathematics
470 DSST Statistics
53 CLEP College Composition
73 CLEP Biology
54 CLEP Chemistry
77 CLEP Information Systems and Computer Applications
Hi Guys
I am just adding some information here that can help everyone get access to resoruces.
https://login.dclibrary.idm.oclc.org...in%3fdb%3dTERC
Click on get library card
Type any address and fill in the email id and any document id anything like M134621. An email with temporary pin and user id is mailed to you for 30 days.
Login
Click CLEP under - College prep -the 3rd tab on the top
Click on the exam you wish to prepare for. There is a tab - access printable version
Register with your email and username and password, and you get the pdf
After this, you would not need to do any more registrations. You have access to all the resources under this website.
Good luck for everyone that is preparing for the CLEP exams.

- PS - ALL KNOWLEDGE SHOULD BE AVAILABLE TO ANYONE WHO SEEKS IT
Hey calltostudy,
I'll check that out. I don't think your link was complete, so here's the full one: https://login.dclibrary.idm.oclc.org/log...fdb%3dTERC
-Zapproximator

My journey to a bachelor's degree by 18 (with my flashcards, exam tips, and notes)---> bachelorsby18.wordpress.com

Super quick bio: Homeschooled teen who loves music, writing, hanging out with friends, and doing stuff outside - unless it's 80+ Wink

-------------------------
42/120 Credits
CLEP: Principles of Marketing 75, Principles of Management 66, A&I Literature 59, Intro Psychology 64, US History 1 68, US History 2 69, Sociology 61, Western Civ 1, Western Civ 2 55, Biology 51, Microecon 67, Macroecon 68, Educational Psychology 74, College Algebra (in progress), College Composition (in progress)
AP: Statistics, Spanish (both in progress)
Here's a much easier way to get them through Illinois State Library: http://www.nelnetsolutions.com/terc/Terc...C_CLEP_HUB
-Zapproximator

My journey to a bachelor's degree by 18 (with my flashcards, exam tips, and notes)---> bachelorsby18.wordpress.com

Super quick bio: Homeschooled teen who loves music, writing, hanging out with friends, and doing stuff outside - unless it's 80+ Wink

-------------------------
42/120 Credits
CLEP: Principles of Marketing 75, Principles of Management 66, A&I Literature 59, Intro Psychology 64, US History 1 68, US History 2 69, Sociology 61, Western Civ 1, Western Civ 2 55, Biology 51, Microecon 67, Macroecon 68, Educational Psychology 74, College Algebra (in progress), College Composition (in progress)
AP: Statistics, Spanish (both in progress)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Credit Banking & cheap/free credits - Asking for a friend SweetSecret 8 1,593 04-25-2024, 07:52 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  Test score rogeryoung 4 226 04-24-2024, 02:10 AM
Last Post: rogeryoung
  Colleges bring back ACT/SAT after finding test-optional policies hurt minorities LevelUP 1 211 03-16-2024, 11:17 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
Lightbulb ASU to Launch a Free Global Initiative and enroll 100 million students MNomadic 203 30,232 03-11-2024, 10:55 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free or affordable Christian Chaplaincy Online Sowak777 4 480 02-21-2024, 06:39 AM
Last Post: The need 2 learn
  MBA students receive free Apple Vision Pro Imbanewbie 0 303 02-07-2024, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Imbanewbie
  Test Specific thread dewisant 7 512 01-30-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: dewisant
  Free Course Jacksonville State University a_dblu 56 9,985 11-19-2023, 07:30 PM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  Exciting News at ENEB! Introducing test-type exams to fast-track your studie akr680 37 5,831 10-27-2023, 06:53 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  Over 25 in Massachusetts, Free Community College bjcheung77 0 571 08-25-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77