Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get 30-Days Free Access on Udacity
Special LIMITED-TI‍ME OFFER
Get 3‍0-Da‍ys Free Access on Udacity
Increase your earning potential and advance your tech career no‍w

To help you gain the in-demand tech skills no‍w required by leading tech firms, Udacity is offering a special, limited-time opportunity. We’ll give you Free Access to the Nanodegree program of your choice for 3‍0 da‍ys. Choose one from our catalog of dozens of courses no‍w.

With Udacity part-ti‍me online tech education programs, you can work at your own pace, when and where it’s convenient for you. They are designed with the guidance of some of the world’s top tech companies, so you get industry ready skills to take your tech career to the next level.

To get Free Access, use the links in this email. Enroll N‍ow!  Link: https://www.udacity.com/

We are powered by industry

Our Nanodegree programs are built with the world's most innovative tech companies and taught by industry leaders.

Terms and Conditions
Students will receive one mon‍th free and pay $0.00 at checkout. After the free mon‍th is complete, students will be charged 3‍0 da‍ys after their enrollment da‍te and then on the same da‍te each subsequent mo‍nth. For the mon‍thly subscription plan, students will be charged $399 per mon‍th until they graduate or cancel. For the bundle purchase plan, students will receive one mon‍th free, and a discount of 50% is applied to the entire bundle. The value of the student's free mo‍nth will be subtracted from the usual total bundle price. Students are restricted from submitting more than 3 projects for review during the first free mon‍th. There is no restriction on viewing content or subsequent projects. Students must accept a $1 pre-authorization charge to start the trial. This charge is never captured by Udacity and the authorization will be released within one (1) ho‍ur. Students will not be able to receive a graduation certificate unless they have paid for at least one mo‍nth and have passed the relevant refund period. Should the student cancel their enrollment during the Free Access period and subsequent refund window, no static access will be available to the student afterwards. Students who graduate from the program will receive static access. Sales taxes do not qualify for the discount. Non-transferable, not combinable, and not redeemable for cash. Void where prohibited, and subject to change without notice. Offer terms, eligibility requirements, and refund policy subject to change without notice.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
When i use the link above, i get usual page of udacity with no free month offer
(04-30-2021, 09:05 PM)Cofffeee Wrote: When i use the link above, i get usual page of udacity with no free month offer

you don't see a banner across the top of the page ? 

https://imgur.com/a/jDmSW5j

[Image: jDmSW5j]
Thsre is 60% off on the top . But nothing is about free month
weird
how 'bout if you look at a program's page and go to the bottom to look at the price

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE \ Machine Learning Engineer for Microsoft Azure

I have 2 options

option 1)
PAY MONTHLY
30 Days Free
$0 for the first month
Risk free 30-day access. Cancel anytime.
After the first free month, your subscription will extend at $399/month until you graduate or cancel.

and

option 2)
PAY UPFRONT & SAVE 50%
30 Days Free
$399 for 3-months access
Like paying $200/month with 1 free month
After the 3-months access your subscription will extend at $399/month until you graduate or cancel.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Non-credit Fintech certificate, free, U South Florida freeloader 2 85 Yesterday, 08:08 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free cybersecurity training course, entry level cert, and candidate status through is MNomadic 20 4,086 Yesterday, 01:06 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Free Coursera for Californians ashkir 8 2,937 04-17-2024, 09:49 PM
  Free CUNY 1-credit course - “Bridges to Health Careers/Emerging Trend in Healthcare” ctcarl 9 2,211 02-27-2024, 05:20 PM
Last Post: jch
  University of South Carolina - Free Certificates in Hospitality Management Maniac Craniac 5 1,535 02-15-2024, 12:56 AM
Last Post: BadSquirrelBeta
  Resource: spreadsheet of free courses from Ivy League universities NatsNerd 3 662 02-09-2024, 06:05 PM
Last Post: NatsNerd
  Rutgers - Free Certificate in Leadership & No-Blame Problem Solving Maniac Craniac 5 1,800 02-05-2024, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Ares
  Free Community Health Worker certificate at Berkeley City College staceydiane 12 2,104 02-01-2024, 02:16 PM
Last Post: staceydiane
  Free Certificate in Public Health Practice (w/6 course completion certs) Maniac Craniac 10 1,828 01-30-2024, 05:42 AM
Last Post: MFG
  HP & EdX - FREE Professional Certificate in Esports Mgmt, Game Design & Programming Maniac Craniac 11 1,226 01-22-2024, 07:00 PM