Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get transcripts with grades, not just credits, fast
Thank you all, I have learned a lot here.
After thinking about it, I would like to adjust my schedule. I already have a degree and would like to submit an application for a master's degree in two or three months. I may be hindered by the fact that my previous degree does not match a cum laude transcript. So what I may need is not a degree, but some transcripts with grades during this 2 or 3 months period to improve my overall academic performance and help me succeed in applying to a better master's program.
The major is not limited, I just want it to be easier and faster.I understand that passing UMPI may be easy, but I missed the most recent enrollment and its next entry is in January 2023, which I'm afraid is too late!
I'm looking for advice Big Grin Big Grin (I am an international student.)
Where are you trying to get a Master's degree? For what? What is your Bachelor's degree in? What country is it from? The more details you provide, the better!
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(10-29-2022, 06:34 AM)瑞秋83AZ Wrote: Where are you trying to get a Master's degree? For what? What is your Bachelor's degree in? What country is it from? The more details you provide, the better!

My aim is not limited to one country, I have several master's programs that attract me, whether they are in Sweden or London, or some schools such as the University of Toronto in Canada or the University of Melbourne in Australia. You can tell I'm greedy and I want to go to a school that sounds cool. Therefore, I need to supplement my transcript performance to make me more competitive when applying for them. Smile
(10-29-2022, 06:42 AM)Osioko Wrote:
(10-29-2022, 06:34 AM)瑞秋83AZ Wrote: Where are you trying to get a Master's degree? For what? What is your Bachelor's degree in? What country is it from? The more details you provide, the better!

My aim is not limited to one country, I have several master's programs that attract me, whether they are in Sweden or London, or some schools such as the University of Toronto in Canada or the University of Melbourne in Australia. You can tell I'm greedy and I want to go to a school that sounds cool. Therefore, I need to supplement my transcript performance to make me more competitive when applying for them. Smile

Ok you're still not answering the questions. What is your bachelor's degree in and what master's degree do you want?
Depending on the type of degree you want and what degree you already have, there are several Finnish universities that have classes that could satisfy your needs. XAMK has multiple free/cheap courses mainly in business, health, or technology. But a lot of them aren't available until January. Metropolia has a lot of "start anytime" self-paced courses, but they're almost all technology courses. And many of them are pass/fail with no grades.

For American schools, Arizona State University has classes for $425 each. Only some of them can be started at any time.

There is also TEL Learning. Courses are $200 each. Each course requires several assignments and two exams.

Both ASU and TEL Learning are mostly "generic" classes that could apply to any degree, at least from an American perspective. The "general education" classes. Algebra, science, English Composition, etc.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
@Osioko, you're not giving us the full picture of what you're looking for. You're just asking for classes that are self paced and can be taken any time that offers a letter grade. Your best bet is to look for online colleges or universities with an open enrollment and also starts every single month. This way, you won't need to wait for the next start session or term, since you missed UMPI, there may be a few on the WIKI for Competency Based degrees. You can also try taking a look on the list of colleges/universities for credit on the wiki...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need 300/400 level credits? tomheany 4 704 01-16-2024, 10:01 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Fast, Cheap Education Courses sanantone 5 1,387 01-26-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: acethroughcollege
  Fast Start Alpha 2 1,006 01-05-2021, 01:47 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  How fast can YOU complete a ModernStates course? bjcheung77 5 1,558 11-03-2020, 05:06 PM
Last Post: inkleind
  ACT online testing for ACE credits??? nomaduser 15 3,013 09-11-2020, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Dorothy44
  UEXCEL and TECEP for RA credits at COSC daharamu 7 1,798 08-10-2020, 09:59 AM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  TECEP and UExel for RA Credits??? nomaduser 0 765 08-09-2020, 04:14 AM
Last Post: nomaduser
  14 Credits for the Spanish CLEP Exam?! sgloer 5 1,695 07-14-2020, 04:57 PM
Last Post: jch
  How long does it take for CollegeBoard to send CLEP transcripts? alab21 2 1,218 11-19-2019, 06:58 PM
Last Post: alexf.1990