Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr Tree Man - BA in Psychology - UMPI YourPace
Great stuff... You're moving your goal post further and further, you need to start somewhere... You've got a bit of research to do if you're going into Sports Psychology, there aren't undergraduate options that go directly to licensure, many have a general MS Psych as entry requirements. Here's a link you want to review that was updated exactly 1 month ago: https://www.psychology.org/online-degree...sychology/

I would go for the Bachelors I mentioned earlier first, then ladder to the Walden MS Psych degree to quickly get you the 1-2 punch for admissions towards a doctoral degree. You want to then get in contact with your state and see if a Doctor of Professional Counselling is in a related field sufficient to get licensed, if so, do the Kairos U one! https://kairos.edu/academics/programs/do...ounseling/
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Alright, I've tried to gather and survey my thoughts and interests to see what would make the most sense, and I've taken a great interest in Liberty University Online's psych program. Sometimes, I get confused by the degree plans and have grown tired of trying to find a degree plan someone has made for the psych degree over there. Does anyone have a plan laid out for someone with no prior credits or anything else transferable that would take all the guesswork and leave me with the plan that I can look at and work on? I feel like whenever I attempt to make a plan, it ends up pretty bad or doesn't make sense. If anyone does, I'd really appreciate it.
(04-13-2024, 04:40 PM)Dr Tree Man Wrote: Alright, I've tried to gather and survey my thoughts and interests to see what would make the most sense, and I've taken a great interest in Liberty University Online's psych program. Sometimes, I get confused by the degree plans and have grown tired of trying to find a degree plan someone has made for the psych degree over there. Does anyone have a plan laid out for someone with no prior credits or anything else transferable that would take all the guesswork and leave me with the plan that I can look at and work on? I feel like whenever I attempt to make a plan, it ends up pretty bad or doesn't make sense. If anyone does, I'd really appreciate it.

LU psyc
https://www.liberty.edu/registrar/wp-con...C-BS-D.pdf

Use this wiki degree plan for your GE.  Then match up Sophia and Study.com for the major.  You should end up with 11 courses left to do at LU
https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/LU...egree_Plan
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Member with a UMPI Question colonelcamp 11 214 4 hours ago
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Degree planning help - UMPI BBA vs PUG BSBA crowbird 58 1,900 Yesterday, 12:31 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UMPI BLS Degree planning advice, need help huiwh1998 16 533 04-08-2024, 11:27 AM
  Review my plan for UMPI Psychology Major & Educational Studies Minor - Please :) RachelB 11 1,069 04-07-2024, 04:10 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  UMPI BABA Project Management with Zero Starting Credits ChickenEnjoyer 39 2,328 04-07-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: layermonkey
  UMPI Psy Degree Help Priszilla 12 920 04-06-2024, 04:37 PM
  Fastest & Easiest UMPI Bachelor's shawnette 8 373 04-05-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Bachelors Psychology to Masters advice Nexum 5 440 03-28-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: BELEEMA
  Graduate TAMUC>UMPI graduatemore 7 564 03-21-2024, 09:14 PM
  UMPI BABA Management & Leadership Plan Questions Aurelijus 10 529 03-21-2024, 05:09 PM