Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graduation Countdown, Looking for final push
I have bricabrac's notes and yes, they are great. I'm not sure if it's really going to be as difficult as I am making it out to be. With all of my other classes straighter line and study.com I could retake if I failed and still make June graduation. This one is not that way and I think that's why I am putting so much pressure on it
Kgaul Wrote:I have bricabrac's notes and yes, they are great. I'm not sure if it's really going to be as difficult as I am making it out to be. With all of my other classes straighter line and study.com I could retake if I failed and still make June graduation. This one is not that way and I think that's why I am putting so much pressure on it

I have my last SL course proctored Final today after work, then I will be spending the next week or two on studying for the TECEP. Then I have to do 4 more Study.com courses Sad , unless I decided to drop one of the computer courses and take nutrition from SL. I'd technically save about $11 that way so its on the table still.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
I just got bricabrac's notes - really thanks so much bricabrac! And I do see now what the problem is. The multiple choice didn't look too bad, but the essay questions look scary. I'm not taking the TECEP just yet, so I'm not starting, but I hope we all do well!
Goal: BSBA in Accounting through TESU, 150 credits, Credits so far: 137/150
Received: A.S. in Business Administration, Aug. 2016

Tests taken so far:
Cleps: Psychology (73), College Composition Modular (65), Social Science and History (67), Humanities (59), Marketing (72), Analyzing and Interpreting  Literature (77)
TECEP: Strategic Management Capstone (72)
Aleks: Statistics (71!)
Davar: International Management (82), Intro to Computing (80), American Government (79), Managerial Communications (70)
Study.com: Personal Finance (92), Human Growth and Development (84), Social Psychology (88) Human Resources Management (86)
The Institutes: (76)
Online Accounting Classes: Columbia College: Advanced Accounting, Tax II, TESU: Audit

Up ahead:
Study.com:  Costing, ?
Saylor: Intro to political Science?, Management Info. Systems?
TEEX
And how might one go about making contact with these "bricabrac's notes" you speak of? I too am on course to take the Strat Management TECEP during this term and I received the textbook today via Amazon Logistics (see my aggy post about that experience in OFF TOPIC). I'll be cracking that open shortly but notes would totes help.
TESU Commencement - Saturday, September 23, 2017!

Goal: TESU, BSBA General Management by September 2017
68/120 credits completed
In Progress This Month
Prin of Mgmt, Org Behavior, Bus Law, Prin of Fin (DSST)

November 2016
TESU Info Session (waived app fee + free breakfast)
Previous B&M - 45 cr. transferred
March 2017
Aleks - Intermediate Alg, College Alg, Intro to Stats
Institutes - Ethics
Guardian Scholarship Awarded 3/23/17
April 2017
Study.com - Personal Finance, Digital Marketing & Advertising
May 2017
World Religions, Pr. of Marketing

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU graduation dates tobyisking 19 5,330 09-07-2018, 10:00 AM
Last Post: triforce828
  TESU - Applying for Graduation dexter1326 3 1,670 09-07-2018, 08:43 AM
Last Post: rlw74
  Have the audits for September graduation (TESU) happened yet? leland.kirk 6 1,959 08-27-2018, 01:32 PM
Last Post: leland.kirk
  TESU September Graduation: Adding extra courses to transcript by latest 08/31/2018? Nightmoves5 7 2,054 08-19-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: davewill
  BUS-421 - Capstone - Final Project Submitted! Gloddy 16 4,679 08-05-2018, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Gloddy
  June graduation Paramedic12 3 1,173 06-19-2018, 12:04 PM
Last Post: TacticalTechie
  Can I go ahead and get the residency waiver and graduation fee taken care of? leland.kirk 35 6,136 06-12-2018, 11:29 AM
Last Post: MSK9
  TESU transcript post graduation Paramedic12 5 2,018 05-31-2018, 11:34 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Graduation Audit Timeline & Missing course dfrecore 8 1,989 05-28-2018, 11:36 AM
Last Post: mudball
  When is the "conferral date" for graduation at TESU? leland.kirk 2 1,319 05-25-2018, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Johmford