Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guardian Scholarship Study.Com
Btaylor89 Wrote:Have any of you that applied been notified either way yet?

Mine took 2 weeks to get the approved e-mail, think everyone has had a different time frame.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
I applied on December 2nd, just got an email today that I was accepted. A little over two weeks.
strawberryxfuzz Wrote:I applied on December 2nd, just got an email today that I was accepted. A little over two weeks.

I got an email today too! Big Grin
I also received my email today. :hurray:
Completed -
ALEKS - Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, Pre-calculus, Intro to Statistics
Straighterline - Accounting I, Accounting II, Microbiology, Intermediate Accounting I, Business Law, Principles of Management
Business Law, Micro and Macro Economics, Intro to Anthropology
Shmoop - US History I, US History II, Modern European History, Holocaust Lit, Modernist Lit, Intro Poetry
Study.com Intro to Marketing, History of Vietnam, Personal Finance, Intro to Computers, Intro to Computer Info Systems
The Institutes: Ethics (Free one)
Kaplan PLA
NFA x 2
TEEX Cybersecurity (All)
Developing Effective Teams

Next up -
Study.com

Goal -
TESU BSBA Accounting
Congrats All, Get that first course done ASAP!! And possible the second course. If you have noticed on this forum the way they give you your next tests can hurt you if you wait to long.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
I got mine on the 2 days ago!!! Thanks for the great information on this forum I am getting my degree plan done with the greatest of ease.
So I just finished the Personal Finance course, I completed it in 3 days and I'm about to take the Final in a few minutes. I'm a little confused because I know the 2 month exam limit, but suddenly mine says

"You can take (or retake) two final exams every month of membership. You can retake an exam as soon as 3 days after your last attempt.

You have 6 exams left this month" when it said 2 earlier today.
strawberryxfuzz Wrote:So I just finished the Personal Finance course, I completed it in 3 days and I'm about to take the Final in a few minutes. I'm a little confused because I know the 2 month exam limit, but suddenly mine says

"You can take (or retake) two final exams every month of membership. You can retake an exam as soon as 3 days after your last attempt.

You have 6 exams left this month" when it said 2 earlier today.

There's something going on with the system. I am supposed to have an exam open up tonight at midnight and now it suddenly says "You can take another exam in 15 days." It didn't say that all day, but I just went to look when I read your message. I should have an exam open on the 23rd and then again on the 3rd of January and both are within 15 days, so something is screwed up right now.

I also should have 1 exam right now because I purchased an extra exam and haven't used it yet. They said purchased exams carry over, so I should have two available exams tonight at midnight and currently I have zero.
ndelcollo Wrote:There's something going on with the system. I am supposed to have an exam open up tonight at midnight and now it suddenly says "You can take another exam in 15 days." It didn't say that all day, but I just went to look when I read your message. I should have an exam open on the 23rd and then again on the 3rd of January and both are within 15 days, so something is screwed up right now.

I also should have 1 exam right now because I purchased an extra exam and haven't used it yet. They said purchased exams carry over, so I should have two available exams tonight at midnight and currently I have zero.

I just checked my son's account, earlier it said he had an exam available in 5 days - now it says you have 2 exams available this month. Looks like they have some major glitches to work out! I wish he wasn't sick and in bed, I'd love for him to take advantage of the glitch and finish that last final he needs to take so he can start his holiday break early!
Here Researching for my son, who has done the following:
Community College: Intro to Philosophy, Fundamentals of IT, English Comp 1
Saylor: Intro to Business, Principles of  Marketing, Corporate Communication
Shmoop: US History 2 (WGU won't accept this)
ALEKS: Int. Algebra, College Algebra
Study.com: Personal Finance, Principles of Finance, HR Management, Global Business, Advanced Operations Management
Straighterline: US History 2, Environmental Science, US History, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, English Comp 2, Principles of Management, Business Law, Business Ethics, Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Accounting 1,Communication, Managerial Accounting, Statistics
Ed4Credit: Managing Information Systems
Sophia: Project Management
WGU: Bachelors in HR Management 

Second son is currently attending Penn Foster for his high school diploma, then on to Ashworth for An Associates in Criminal Justice
rowan555 Wrote:I just checked my son's account, earlier it said he had an exam available in 5 days - now it says you have 2 exams available this month. Looks like they have some major glitches to work out! I wish he wasn't sick and in bed, I'd love for him to take advantage of the glitch and finish that last final he needs to take so he can start his holiday break early!

Hahaha so you all are getting extra exams while they are taking mine from me. I'm glad I wasn't planning on taking the test at midnight and instead will be taking it tomorrow night. They need to get this fixed before they take off for the holidays!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Study.com charged me another month without my consent Livia_Drusila 4 109 10 hours ago
Last Post: hsufeng
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 40,453 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,624 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 469,168 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 761 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 369 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 1,040 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,914 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 595 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 315 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue