Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone tried esneca business school?
https://www.esneca.com/cursos-a-distancia-online/

I've found barely anything on this school. I don't care about prestige, I just want to know if this is legitimate and if I'll actually learn anything. I already have a bachelor's from a state school, I want a master's mostly for myself so this won't make or break my career.
Non university backed master of 600 hours...no thank you. Should be at least a full year, this is halve. Has no university back up or certification. At least for me
Have some courses that are certified for a university. 4 ECTS which should be around 2 American credits if they evaluated positively, which is still to be seen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kab's post:
  • Harry101
(03-01-2023, 01:59 AM)Kab Wrote: Non university backed master of 600 hours...no thank you. Should be at least a full year, this is halve. Has no university back up or certification. At least for me
Have some courses that are certified for a university. 4 ECTS which should be around 2 American credits if they evaluated positively, which is still to be seen.

"Likewise, our training is endorsed by our status as members of CECAP and AEEN, the highest quality Spanish training institutions, as well as renowned educational institutions such as the Círculo de Universidades Hispanoamericanas UAIII, the Nebrija University, the Pontifical University of Salamanca and the Miguel de Cervantes University."

https://www.esneca.com/acreditaciones/
I commented that the master's program is not university-backed. After checking the webpage again, I found that there was no mention of any university backing. If your master's degrees have a triple backing of the three universities mentioned, they should add it to the webpage. This information could potentially change my opinion.
There is a section on the webpage called "cursos y masteres." Within this section, there is an option to view only courses certified by the University "Nebrija," which appears as "Titulaciones certificadas por la Universidad Nebrija." Clicking on this option reveals 13 courses, most of which are 4 or 2 credits, all of which are ECTS credits. As far as I know, 2 or 1 ECTS credits in the US are equivalent to 2 or 1 credits, respectively.
I do not doubt any of the institutions mentioned as accrediting agencies on the webpage. However, none of them is the Ministry of Education, and the master's programs do not appear on the "Registro de Universidades, Centros y Títulos (RUCT)." This is what I meant by "non-accredited." At least, I could not find them. Please accept my apologies if they have the authority to grant "oficial" or "universitario" master's degrees, I missed it.
When I calculated the duration of a master's degree in Spain, I made an assumption of 60 ECTS at 25 hours per credit. 25*60=1500. I know that half of 1500 is 750. I simply assumed that 600 represented half a year of study. Perhaps I calculated this incorrectly. Please accept my apologies if I made an error in my calculations. Here seems to seem that a ECTS is 25 hours https://www.educacionyfp.gob.es/italia/d...pa-ol2.pdf
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kab's post:
  • Harry101
For their International Executive MBA:
https://www.esneca.lat/formacion/maestri...-empresas/

"Titulación obtenida

Una vez finalizados los estudios y superadas las pruebas de evaluación, el alumno recibirá un diploma que certifica el MBA en Administración y Dirección de Empresas de ESNECA BUSINESS SCHOOL, avalada por nuestra condición de socios de la CECAP y AEEN, máximas instituciones españolas en formación y de calidad.

Los diplomas llevan la Apostilla de la Haya, mediante la que se reconoce y garantiza la autenticidad y validez del Diploma en cualquier país firmante del convenio."

This is not an official master, and it doesn´t even grant you university ECTS credits.
@aquickquestion, there is only one thread with posts in regards to the school, I wrote about similar institutions (about the UK Level 7 plus other Spanish offerings) here: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...-Framework

One thing to note, as I mentioned in that thread, some these programs that have only 4-6 ECTS are classes or courses, not certificates, diplomas, or degree offerings. I think these aren't worth it for the ROI/Value, an ENEB or other similar offerings are better for the price.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(03-03-2023, 07:18 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: @aquickquestion, there is only one thread with posts in regards to the school, I wrote about similar institutions (about the UK Level 7 plus other Spanish offerings) here: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...-Framework

One thing to note, as I mentioned in that thread, some these programs that have only 4-6 ECTS are classes or courses, not certificates, diplomas, or degree offerings.  I think these aren't worth it for the ROI/Value, an ENEB or other similar offerings are better for the price.

They have some accredited programs from Universidad Nebrija, none of them masters, but Postgraduate studies worth some ECTS: https://www.esneca.com/cursos-a-distanci...rtificadas
But it´s very expensive.

You could get more ECTS/Euro from Nebrija using Euroinnova or Escuela de Empresa.
(10-05-2023, 10:26 PM)MrPanda Wrote: But it´s very expensive.

You could get more ECTS/Euro from Nebrija using Euroinnova or Escuela de Empresa.

I know and was gonna suggest that. Thanks for the reminder

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DBA from Prague University of Economics and Business, 15k Euro durain 6 915 03-17-2024, 12:07 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  PhD for as little as $1290,66 p/a at a top 150 school. Personherebb9 44 6,870 01-25-2024, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Tireman4
  International Business Academy of Scandinavia DBA adrian052 4 580 01-10-2024, 05:48 AM
Last Post: Harry101
  Online MS Biological Sciences - 8 Months - Automatic Admission to Medical School Captainrekt000 4 561 12-07-2023, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Spain Inter-University Doctoral Programme in Business & Management durain 3 800 11-14-2023, 03:49 PM
Last Post: MrPanda
  PhD - Swiss School of Business Research? michaeladsmith2 15 2,440 10-23-2023, 05:47 PM
Last Post: cacoleman1983
  ESC Clermont Business School DBA durain 9 1,707 08-02-2023, 09:54 AM
Last Post: durain
  Accounting DBA / Global Business Recommendation SomeRandomAccountant 6 1,226 02-05-2023, 06:28 AM
Last Post: Harry101
  EdS/Phd Hybrid/Online School Psychology programs? nyvrem 7 2,337 09-02-2022, 03:58 PM
Last Post: allvia
  funding sources for Law School without six figures of loan debt EducationSeeker 8 1,193 07-28-2022, 03:51 PM
Last Post: ashkir