Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exam Structuring for a Full Degree
Hello everyone,

I've been self studying for a while now. I have an extensive background in math as well as finance. In fact, I'm sitting for my CFP examination towards the end of this year.

I'll need my undergrad degree though. I'd like to get it in physics. I'm confident I can pass any exam at the undergrad level for math, finance, English, and a few other subjects. I'm also newly enrolled in QuantNet's C++ Program.

However, I have no college credits whatsoever. I've seen a lot of info about people testing out of some of their degree but not all of it. I also hear that 100% is no longer possible, but close to it is.

Can someone help me structure my exams in the best way possible? I don't mind where I get the testing done. I have zero preferences. I just want the most optimal approach. I'd really appreciate any help as this is the hard part for me. I'm almost there, these are the last steps!
The Beginners Guide is still up to date, there aren't many changes to the TESU templates as the major changes are tuition fees and the Cornerstone requirement, all else remains the same. The others such as COSC and Excelsior hasn't changed either, again, those are the only two courses required, Cornerstone/Capstone. Now, if you look at my signature, do all the FREE credit courses first and work on the FREE courses from Sophia.org to get you to ~100 credits absolutely FREE.

You're at the start since you have 0 credits, we're here to help you finish... these courses will apply to ALL areas of your degree, take them ALL FREE. Your final steps are to finish the degree requirements with Study.com upper level requirements. When you're done with all the credits to get you from 0 to ~100, you'll just need your AOS to finish. Here's a lengthy thread post you want to read: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid304993
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
If I were you, I'd start with Sophia since they are FREE right now. There are other free options, but those can wait - Sophia will not.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Educational Degree Planning Help nhmimi 7 144 2 hours ago
Last Post: rachel83az
  Degree planning help - UMPI BBA vs PUG BSBA crowbird 35 647 2 hours ago
Last Post: rachel83az
  Path/degree recommendation for a 40 yr old man with no degree Freyo27 1 55 4 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Degree Planning- MS degree dodek101 8 339 8 hours ago
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  Potential Degree Input, Please curious 4 148 Yesterday, 06:39 AM
Last Post: curious
  DBA degree: online, 2-3 years, top US or UK school, accredited absamer 22 1,484 03-26-2024, 11:54 PM
  Degree Planning Advice - 31, Norway, No Higher Education ASenna 28 1,859 03-26-2024, 06:00 AM
  Masters Degree in Texas Melhux 3 181 03-26-2024, 05:45 AM
  Almost 40 year old with foreign BA in English degree and Santa Monica College Cert KMcLean 12 958 03-25-2024, 08:12 PM
  IT Degree Options Advice theredwallflower 4 565 03-23-2024, 11:08 AM
Last Post: theredwallflower