Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help! Need to take two at a time...
Hi,
I have until the 30th to take four DSSt/CLEP exams (just found out my TESC enrollments over then). If you have any suggetions on which two you have found to be "common sense" type exams or one's that correlate well, it would be appreciated. My major is Psych and these are free electives.

I haven't taken any Business exams, so if you know of two that are relatively easy, I'm interested in those. Also, I'd like to do Educational Psyh, but wasn't sure what to take along with it (perhaps Organizational Behaivor?). ARGGGHHHH! (just had to get that out, lol). Thanks!
I would advise you to take DSST Introduction to Business and Principles of Supervision. I would then take Human Growth and Development then take Educational Psychology.

You may want to take CLEP Principles of Management as well, then follow up with Intro to Business and Supervision which would give you 9 credits in the next week or two.
I was thinking along the same lines as blueyzz28. Also, if you are a reader you might want to consider Analyzing and Interpreting Literature for 6 credits, easy ones if this is up your alley. Also if you are a Math person, College Math could be another 6 easy credits. I am using the word 'easy' very loosely. To me, all the tests are hard, some are just 'easier' of the hard than others. For me I was lucky and both of these came easy to me with little review. Good luck and let us know what you choose.
Dawn
Taking the Road Less Traveled
The Journey of A Thousand Miles Starts with The First CLEP

BS-Psychology - Excelsior College
Enrolled in the School of Business, BS in Accounting
After MIS I'll be halfway there!
72 CLEP Credits, 21 DSST Credits, 25 ECE Credits (Including Inf Lit), 6 TESC Credits, 2 FEMA Credits = 126 Total
Withholding 6 Credits for Accounting = 120 for Psychology
12 credits completed toward my accounting degree
I would also follow the advise above and go along the business route.

Intro to Business
Princ. Supervision
Princ. Management
Then add DSST Organizational Behavior.

I didn't think it was that difficult and it had a lot of overlapping material from the Supervision and Management exams.
Hi,
I signed up to take Supervision exam and Management exam next week (8/20)...wish me luck! If you have any additional advice on the tests, send it this way as I can use all the help I can get (lol). Thanks again.
[SIZE="3"]Sounds great - Good Luck![/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Diné College: $55 Credit Hour, $660 Full Time (12+ credits) Ares 19 2,107 02-23-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Average time to complete a Mechanical Engineering Degree soliloquy 8 7,407 08-14-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: soliloquy
  Why It's Time for Legacy College Admissions to Go LevelUP 0 379 05-09-2023, 09:15 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  7 Time-Management Tips for Online College Students LevelUP 0 494 02-08-2023, 04:34 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Which college would be your choice - balancing reputation/perception - cost - time esh 6 701 08-08-2022, 05:26 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  I am now taking two online college courses with the C-19 extra time at home. Life Long Learning 8 1,632 04-08-2020, 03:02 PM
Last Post: CarpeDiem8
Question Taking two science courses @ the same time 2L8 8 3,926 05-22-2019, 02:06 PM
Last Post: ThatBankDude
  Alternative for those with limited time thepoetvd776 15 2,942 03-19-2019, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Imbanewbie
  How much time? natshar 11 2,209 11-01-2018, 01:25 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  CLEP College Composition - Transcript Time? allvia 2 1,143 10-03-2018, 10:36 AM
Last Post: allvia