Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with Coopersmith's (PSY-304) History and Systems of Psychology
Hi,

Has anyone taken History and Systems of Psychology (PSY 304) at Coopersmith? If so, what is the test like? Can I pass by just studying the crash course? What is Coopersmith's retest policy?

Thanks for any help you can provide!
The study materials are written to the test for all of Coopersmith's exams, as far as I've ever heard.

If you fail, you have to pay again to retake the exam. Not sure if there's a waiting period.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 3 users Like dfrecore's post:
  • Ben2020, hsfamfun, Michelle779
Hi
I know this is from a while back but I was wondering the same. I was listening to the class but then the review quizzes did not match up with the material. Is there a practice exam?
I took a number of Coopersmith Psych exams but skipped this one based on the experiences of others who had posted about it.

In my experience, if additional resources provided with a Coopersmith exam (in addition to the "crash course") there may be a few "review questions" included, but I've never seen anything I'd describe as a practice exam.
(05-25-2021, 12:41 PM)Cmglaser08 Wrote: Hi
I know this is from a while back but I was wondering the same. I was listening to the class but then the review quizzes did not match up with the material. Is there a practice exam?

Hi,

I took this course and was able to pass through practically memorizing the crash course and doing the practice quizzes multiple times until I had them memorized. Many of the test questions were not in the crash course but I think all the essay questions were taken directly from the lessons. Here is a Quizlet I made for this course. https://quizlet.com/558328973/psy-304-flash-cards/ Let me know if it helps.
[-] The following 3 users Like Ben2020's post:
  • CarpeDiem8, k-k-k-katy, Michelle779
Thank you.
For this course I don’t see a practice exam just quizzes for each unit. It seems like a lot of the questions are not on the crash course though...
There is a practice exam for this course on course hero... has anyone used that to study and found that it helped?
I’m taking this exam tomorrow any last minute tips to help me prepare?
Review the course material summaries, if you have any notes you've made yourself, review them as well, review the quizlet made by a fellow member, last but not least - you've got it! <smile>
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Thanks I know that pretty well only thing I’m having trouble with is the questions from the quizzes that are not taught in the crash course

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Systems Engineering Certification NotJoeBiden 3 260 03-31-2024, 02:11 AM
Last Post: Chimera
  Study.com for World History TECEP bannerfield 4 1,103 09-27-2023, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  History of Degree Awarding Tomes MichaelGates 2 512 07-06-2023, 06:15 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Legacy Admissions with Anti-Semitic History Challenged sanantone 2 506 07-04-2023, 12:53 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Proctor U (Proctor FU) with Coopersmith... still just as bad studyingfortests 11 1,920 05-22-2023, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Pats20
  JD & Masters History - 22 year old bjcheung77 0 469 04-24-2023, 12:13 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Quantitative Analysis: CSM vs Coopersmith? SCYankee 6 531 03-04-2023, 06:50 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Coopersmith - Course questions disney_day_dreamer 2 770 07-12-2022, 04:46 PM
Last Post: disney_day_dreamer
  Psychology Careers - 9 Options bjcheung77 1 606 04-15-2022, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  RA psychology degree help amomwholearns 4 831 03-20-2022, 10:37 PM
Last Post: dfrecore