Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with TESU, no idea what's going on
Hi all,
I applied to, and was accepted by, TESU in December. I then signed up for a TECEP to start in February and two in March. They apparently forgot to enroll me as I had to remind them by email. It's just been done for me finally. Now however I see they still haven't applied any of the transcripts I've sent to them. They've acknowledged receiving them in MyEdison, so it's not that they haven't got them yet. Do I have to do something here to get to apply the transcripts. I'm really not getting a lot of communication or feedback from them. Am feeling very confused as I'm foreign and haven't dealt with the US University system before.
Thanks
Achieved
BSBA - GM: TESU
BSc(Hons) Politics: University of Plymouth
GradCert in Computing: London Metropolitan University
Prince2 Certified
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt

In Progress
Certificate in Technology Leadership: Cornell University (free through employer)

Planned
Master in Public Administration: Marconi University
Send an email to registrar@tesu.edu explaining what you have here.
TESU BSBA General Mgmt 6/10/16 Wink
TESU: TECEP Public Relations Thought & Practice - 82
Penn Foster: Financial Mgmt 94, International Business 97, Strategic Mgmt 98, Corporate Finance 99, Consumer Behavior 95, Human Resource Mgmt 99
Saylor: Business Law & Ethics 82, Corporate Communication 76, Principles of Marketing 72
Sophia: Intro to Sociology 90, Conflict Resolution 87, Project Mgmt 88
Straighterline: Principles of Mgmt 94, Organizational Behavior 88, American Government 92
The Institutes: Ethics and the CPU Code of Professional Conduct (free 2 CR)

COSC - Associate of Science Honors General Studies 2014
COSC - Cornerstone - A
Straighterline: Into to Religions A, Business Ethics B, West. Civ. I B, Intro to Env. Science B
CLEP: A&I Literature - 69
It usually takes about three weeks for them to apply transcripts from US schools. I could understand it taking a little longer for foreign transcripts. If it's been significantly longer than that I agree that you need to email the registrar.
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
Leedeedee Wrote:Hi all,
I applied to, and was accepted by, TESU in December. I then signed up for a TECEP to start in February and two in March. They apparently forgot to enroll me as I had to remind them by email. It's just been done for me finally.
Thanks
Hi Leedeedee,

Not trying to hijack, but I'm in the same boat as you. I applied in 2015, TECEP in Feb and they also forgot to enroll me. Did they end up back-dating your enrollment so you're locked in under the old residency requirement for 24 residency credits with TECEPS still counting?
Turkish Wrote:Not trying to hijack, but I'm in the same boat as you. I applied in 2015, TECEP in Feb and they also forgot to enroll me. Did they end up back-dating your enrollment so you're locked in under the old residency requirement for 24 residency credits with TECEPS still counting?

Hi, I've just checked and they did backdate my enrollment to 11th of February, which is when it should have happened. I sent an email to lsc@tesc.edu and they got it resolved within 24 hours.
Achieved
Prince2 Certified

In Progress
Certificate in Technology Leadership: Cornell University (free through employer)

Planned
Thanks for the email contact, it's been 4 and a half weeks since they received my foreign transcript and 3 and a half since they received my Excelsior. I will maybe leave it til next week to chase.
Achieved
Prince2 Certified

In Progress

Planned
I wouldn't wait until next week. If you have the time, call or shoot them an email again to clarify.
Usually email is best, you will have it in writing and can be tracked. Hope that helps.
Furthermore, you can call them, get clarification and have them email you the details for reference.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 3,927 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 3,618 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 6,024 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 3,583 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 2,668 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 2,293 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 2,547 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 2,284 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 3,323 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 2,819 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore