Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hodges University: Competency-Based Master's Programs
inkleind Wrote:How do I game the system to get tesc to show a GPA? Take a class?

Take a class and score above a 2.75 and that would satisfy the GPA requirement.
MA in progress
Certificate in the Study of Capitalism - University of Arkansas
BS, Business  Administration - Ashworth College
Certificates in Accounting & Finance 
BA, Regents Bachelor of Arts - West Virginia University
AAS & AGS
videogamesrock Wrote:Take a class and score above a 2.75 and that would satisfy the GPA requirement.

Except that the school will be expecting the last 60 hours awarded to have been graded, so that one class does not help the situation. Anyone wanting to try that method really needs to contact the school first before they waste time, energy, and money on applications.
IN-PROGRESS:
???

MAYBE:
Texas A&M University-Commerce - BGS

COMPLETED:
Southeast Tourism Society - TMP (02/2020)
Pierpont Community and Technical College - AAS BOG, AOE: English (12/2018)
FEMA - PDS Certificate (04/30/2014)
GED (11/16/2004)
Tedium Wrote:Except that the school will be expecting the last 60 hours awarded to have been graded, so that one class does not help the situation. Anyone wanting to try that method really needs to contact the school first before they waste time, energy, and money on applications.

It means they will only take your last 60 credits into consideration. So if you have 117 credits Pass and 3 at a 4.0, then you have a 4.0 on your last 60 graded credits.
MA in progress
AAS & AGS
videogamesrock Wrote:It means they will only take your last 60 credits into consideration. So if you have 117 credits Pass and 3 at a 4.0, then you have a 4.0 on your last 60 graded credits.

You should always contact the school before taking advice from someone on an online forum. It's just good common sense.
IN-PROGRESS:
???

MAYBE:
Texas A&M University-Commerce - BGS

COMPLETED:
Southeast Tourism Society - TMP (02/2020)
Pierpont Community and Technical College - AAS BOG, AOE: English (12/2018)
FEMA - PDS Certificate (04/30/2014)
GED (11/16/2004)
Tedium Wrote:You should always contact the school before taking advice from someone on an online forum. It's just good common sense.

Yes it's good common sense. I just emailed the school this question. Let's see what they say.
MA in progress
AAS & AGS
No idea how I missed this thread, very nice.
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
Have they made any plans public to add additional graduate programs?

In terms of similar style/price Grad Schools, we got WGU, Patten, Hodges. What else?
Excelsior - Bachelors Of Science in General Business - Complete 2016
CMA - Complete 2019
MBA In Finance - Louisiana State University Shreveport - Complete 2020
islandcoli Wrote:Have they made any plans public to add additional graduate programs?

In terms of similar style/price Grad Schools, we got WGU, Patten, Hodges. What else?

Capella Flexpath.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
Univ of Wisconsin Flexible Option ($2250/3 months): Tuition & Financial Aid - UW Flexible Option

Brandman Univ/previously Chapman ($2700/24 weeks AND 12 credits - so if you only get 10 credits in 24 weeks, you can continue until you get the last 2 credits?): https://www.brandman.edu/files/2015-2016-Tuition.pdf

Personalized Learning at NAU/only 3 degrees right now ($2500/6 months): Northern Arizona University | Urban & Rural AZ Campuses | Online Degrees

College for American/SNHU ($1250/6 month term, can pay in monthly installments) - only available if your employer is a partner: Degree Programs | College For America
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
dfrecore Wrote:Univ of Wisconsin Flexible Option ($2250/3 months): Tuition & Financial Aid - UW Flexible Option

Brandman Univ/previously Chapman ($2700/24 weeks AND 12 credits - so if you only get 10 credits in 24 weeks, you can continue until you get the last 2 credits?): https://www.brandman.edu/files/2015-2016-Tuition.pdf

Personalized Learning at NAU/only 3 degrees right now ($2500/6 months): Northern Arizona University | Urban & Rural AZ Campuses | Online Degrees

College for American/SNHU ($1250/6 month term, can pay in monthly installments) - only available if your employer is a partner: Degree Programs | College For America
Islandcoli asked about grad schools. I don't think any of those schools have competency-based graduate programs.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB Master Thread MrsBulletPoints 2,757 551,662 3 minutes ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  MBA from Hellenic American University (HAU) allvia 113 16,683 16 minutes ago
  List of Cheap Online MBA Programs That Can Be Completed in Under 1 Year LevelUP 32 18,543 34 minutes ago
  American College of Education - Master's ashkir 0 31 2 hours ago
Last Post: ashkir
  Master degrees hicham78h 1 274 04-23-2024, 02:11 AM
  New Data Analytics Programs ss20ts 12 638 04-19-2024, 10:11 AM
Last Post: allvia
  Gardner-Webb University: 10-12 month online MBA? PaperAssistant 7 310 04-18-2024, 10:33 PM
  Kairos University Masters in Counseling Wnt2BLPC 9 765 04-18-2024, 11:46 AM
Last Post: MichiganMax
  MBA Student @ Eastern University – AMA klone 22 1,991 04-15-2024, 08:20 PM
Last Post: klone
  Opinions on Master's International University of Divinity isaachunter 19 6,216 04-14-2024, 07:55 AM
Last Post: isaachunter