Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is Study.com?
I haven't heard of the one time policy either.
Would it be possible to finish assignments with the Premium membership instead of the College Accelerator membership? I have already taken the quizzes and final, just need to get assignments done. Being able to see the course content would be a first step, which I know is possible, but will I be able to see the assignment related lesson and submit it?
(07-30-2019, 06:24 AM)lacussucceed Wrote: I haven't heard of the one time policy either.
Would it be possible to finish assignments with the Premium membership instead of the College Accelerator membership? I have already taken the quizzes and final, just need to get assignments done. Being able to see the course content would be a first step, which I know is possible, but will I be able to see the assignment related lesson and submit it?
You don't need a membership at all to submit assignments
Completed:
BA History & Psychology, Thomas Edison State University, March 2020
ASNSM Mathematics, Thomas Edison State University, March 2020

Up Next:
JD, Cornell Law School, Class of 2024

Link to all credits earned: Link
(07-31-2019, 03:34 PM)mysonx3 Wrote: You don't need a membership at all to submit assignments

Sadly this is incorrect, you do need an active College Accelerator membership to submit assignments.
(08-04-2019, 01:24 PM)lacussucceed Wrote:
(07-31-2019, 03:34 PM)mysonx3 Wrote: You don't need a membership at all to submit assignments

Sadly this is incorrect, you do need an active College Accelerator membership to submit assignments.
That's not true, at least as of 1-2 months ago. Every assignment I've submitted through Study.com has been after my membership expired and I lost access to the quizzes. Study.com even explicitly offered to send me any info I needed to complete the assignment (e.g. the instructions) that I couldn't access without a membership, even though I didn't ask about that.
Completed:

Up Next:

Just wondering, since we are on this topic, I have a valid membership... I just have never tried to access the assignments after the membership is on pause. I want to pause my membership soon, is there a link to access the assignments that they can send you? how does the assignments get sent to them without being able to logon to access the courses?
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
You cannot access the full lessons without a membership (same for paused membership). With a lower membership you can see the contents, but the submission form is missing.
Could have been an error of course
(08-04-2019, 01:57 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Just wondering, since we are on this topic, I have a valid membership... I just have never tried to access the assignments after the membership is on pause. I want to pause my membership soon, is there a link to access the assignments that they can send you? how does the assignments get sent to them without being able to logon to access the courses?
While your membership is still valid, to to the assignment lesson and click the link to submit it. That will open up the form, which you can bookmark. It seems to be the same form for each class, judging by the drop-down, but I didn't check that it includes ALL classes.
Completed:

Up Next:

Ah! This must've changed. Now the form is at the bottom of the page. I encountered some of those links, was it "smartsheet"?
(08-04-2019, 02:11 PM)lacussucceed Wrote: Ah! This must've changed. Now the form is at the bottom of the page. I encountered some of those links, was it "smartsheet"?
Yes, Smartsheet sounds right.

The link was always at the bottom of the page, but you can click on the link while you have a membership and bookmark it. Alternatively, they offered to email it to me if need be.
Completed:

Up Next:

(08-04-2019, 02:56 PM)mysonx3 Wrote:
(08-04-2019, 02:11 PM)lacussucceed Wrote: Ah! This must've changed. Now the form is at the bottom of the page. I encountered some of those links, was it "smartsheet"?
Yes, Smartsheet sounds right.

The link was always at the bottom of the page, but you can click on the link while you have a membership and bookmark it. Alternatively, they offered to email it to me if need be.

"The form you are attempting to access is no longer active."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 462,720 3 hours ago
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 522 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 307 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 941 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,767 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 66 38,886 02-01-2024, 03:56 PM
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 533 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 263 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue
  Study.com vs Sophia - Time to complete RachelB 2 666 01-05-2024, 01:20 PM
  Study scholarships Carnation 2 340 12-31-2023, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Carnation