Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Master of Science Information Technology Management
Hi:

What are the recommended Master degrees in IT in this forum?Is it same as bachelors degree recommendations which is "BIG 3 + WGU ?

Some other questions that I have :

1.Capstone Project:How do u present/complete capstone project for online programs?Do u need to go onsite?

2.I have bachelors degree in math from Europe and associate degree from Canada.Would it be sufficient to be admitted to the online master programs?

3.If you have completed your master degree in IT online ,I'd love to hear your experience/suggestions/opinions etc.

Thnx in advance.
redBlue Wrote:Hi:

What are the recommended Master degrees in IT in this forum?Is it same as bachelors degree recommendations which is "BIG 3 + WGU ?

Some other questions that I have :

1.Capstone Project:How do u present/complete capstone project for online programs?Do u need to go onsite?

2.I have bachelors degree in math from Europe and associate degree from Canada.Would it be sufficient to be admitted to the online master programs?

3.If you have completed your master degree in IT online ,I'd love to hear your experience/suggestions/opinions etc.

Thnx in advance.

What are your goals?

Your questions are difficult to answer without more context. #1 depends completely on the program you select. #2 maybe, is this a 3yr or 4yr bachelors? It would likely need to go through an equivalency service like WES. #3 sorry i have no exp. with this.

Hodges has an interesting Masters in information systems degree that is self-paced.
Currently studying for: Still deciding.

Done!
2020 - Harvard Extension School - ALM IT Management 
2019 - Harvard Extension School - Graduate Certificate Data Science
2018 - Harvard Extension School - Graduate Certificate Cyber Security
2016 - WGU - MBA Mgmt & Strategy
2015 - Thomas Edison State College - BSBA Marketing & CIS
mednat Wrote:What are your goals?

Your questions are difficult to answer without more context. #1 depends completely on the program you select. #2 maybe, is this a 3yr or 4yr bachelors? It would likely need to go through an equivalency service like WES. #3 sorry i have no exp. with this.

Hodges has an interesting Masters in information systems degree that is self-paced.

My goal is to get my master degree in IT asap. My bachelors was 4 year program.I'm considering WGU ITM.I'd like to know if anybody registred to WGU ITM and whether or not they are happy with the program.

Thnx
redBlue Wrote:My goal is to get my master degree in IT asap.

I think the question is more about what your goals are after completing a masters program. what do you plan on doing with the degree?
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
Are you located outside of the US? If so, cross WGU off your list. They won't accept you.
TESU BA CS and Math (graduated December 2016)
If you want info on WGU check out the subreddit. Just google "Western Governors University Reddit" and you should find it. They will have way more information on the program than you will be able to find here

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB Master Thread MrsBulletPoints 2,752 551,492 9 hours ago
Last Post: LevelUP
  Master degrees hicham78h 1 273 04-23-2024, 02:11 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Ms data science for 15k Imbanewbie 15 1,674 04-16-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: dutchdragon
  Opinions on Master's International University of Divinity isaachunter 19 6,214 04-14-2024, 07:55 AM
Last Post: isaachunter
  LAPU Ascend CBE MS in Instructional Design and Technology Jonathan Whatley 2 233 04-11-2024, 11:54 PM
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 0 212 03-29-2024, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
Thumbs Up Master in Sustainable Transition - Germany (No Tuition Fee, English, Online Program) kumamon 2 643 03-27-2024, 11:03 PM
Last Post: armado
  Phd in environmental science myopenledger 2 232 03-27-2024, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Recognition of Execute Master Lorvey 10 605 03-19-2024, 02:31 AM
  Master of Public Administration BSBRose21 9 1,679 03-18-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Leedeedee