Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Search of Two Math Credits
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Green"]Hello All -

My quest for two credits in math allowing me to graduate has taken me from Tampa Bay to Las Vegas. Who needs to win a million dollars on the slots when I can may win 2 math credits instead!!

My quest will last for a week so I may not be as active here on the IC-Forums.

See you all when I get back; hopefully with 2 math credits in the credit bank. Oh who am I kidding - I'll take the $million$ too!! [/COLOR][/SIZE]
Big Grin
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
ShotoJuku Wrote:[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Green"]Hello All -

My quest for two credits in math allowing me to graduate has taken me from Tampa Bay to Las Vegas. Who needs to win a million dollars on the slots when I can may win 2 math credits instead!!

See you all when I get back; hopefully with 2 math credits in the credit bank. Oh who am I kidding - I'll take the $million$ too!! [/COLOR][/SIZE]
Big Grin
Good Luck, Brian! we're all pulling for you!Smile
Dawn
Taking the Road Less Traveled
The Journey of A Thousand Miles Starts with The First CLEP

BS-Psychology - Excelsior College
Enrolled in the School of Business, BS in Accounting
After MIS I'll be halfway there!
72 CLEP Credits, 21 DSST Credits, 25 ECE Credits (Including Inf Lit), 6 TESC Credits, 2 FEMA Credits = 126 Total
Withholding 6 Credits for Accounting = 120 for Psychology
12 credits completed toward my accounting degree
ShotoJuku Wrote:[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Green"]Hello All -

Big Grin

Yes, we are all pulling for you. Knock 'em dead, Brian. We'll be waiting to hear the great news when you return.

Librevore
Kate
BS Psychology
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]Thus far I am still trying to find the "2 math credit" slots and my efforts thus far have been futile.

Sure there are plenty of machines that I have learned plenty about odds, statistics, and percentages but the payout for credit is always the same - ZILCH!

My subtraction skills have improved greatly over the last few days as I can now count down from $20.00 to zero faster than the machines can; usually in around 10 minutes too.

Only two more days to go to find these damn "2 math credit" slots; I'll keep you posted!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin [/COLOR][/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]Just a quick note to let you all know that I finally located the mysterious "2 math credit" slot machines and was able to rack up enough points to claim 2 math credits.

However, just as I was about to depart from the airport the 2 math credits were confiscated from me at the gate.

Here's why: "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas - including math credits!" CRAP!!

I guess it's back to studying then......Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin [/COLOR][/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA

I just finished my Math final at Excelsior yesterday, if you can copy my credits you're welcome to them Smile
BLS CIS & Psychology Excelsior, MS IT & MS IM Aspen University, Pursuing MBA Columbia Southern.
Hey Brian, are back from your search for the fabled credit machine yet?

I had a silly poem by Silverstein here about "subtraction" but after 3 hours sleep (We had our annual midnight sale at the store last night) I decided it might be accidentally insulting instead of amusing so I deleted it.Sad

Anyway, hope you had a lot of fun this week.
Librevore
Kate
BS Psychology
Okay, I see where you posted that you are back. Man, my brain must be fried. these 80 hour weeks get interesting. Maybe I better leave off all posting until this sale month is over.hilarious
Librevore
Kate
BS Psychology
Librevore Wrote:I decided it might be accidentally insulting instead of amusing so I deleted it.Sad
[SIZE="5"]
Go ahead - post away!!!![/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ASU UL for dual enrollment credits IReallyNeedADegree 15 1,379 07-14-2023, 12:38 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Math textbook author made $26 million cardiacclep 10 1,067 02-23-2023, 05:09 AM
  anybody ever been a math teacher ? bluebooger 2 580 08-30-2022, 01:52 AM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Spanish or Vanish... Duolingo coming to Math! ashkir 3 1,142 08-05-2022, 08:26 PM
  Has anyone taken a math course at community college? picgirl27 2 714 04-03-2022, 09:54 AM
Last Post: picgirl27
  for those who have a math degree - is your job math related ? bluebooger 0 538 03-22-2022, 11:42 AM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Carnegie Learning Acquires Zorbit’s Math bjcheung77 0 592 05-17-2021, 07:31 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Creative Math Alpha 1 844 02-28-2021, 09:32 PM
Last Post: StoicJ
  MathLand Full Version - Math for the kids! (Google Play) bjcheung77 0 923 12-04-2020, 03:37 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Humble Bundle math and physics books bluebooger 6 1,561 05-05-2020, 03:19 AM