Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instant Cert Course Subscription
I finished my American Gov. course and need to move into my Spanish I.

I THINK I started InstantCert on Jan. 7th (can't find where to check that on the site). and it took 11 days to complete the course. I think Spanish might take longer. Does starting a new course reset my subscription or does it ride on the current one?
You can start a new course immediately by paying an additional $20. If you don't finish it before February 7th (assuming that's the renewal date), you'd pay another $20 for the month.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
Have you started the Spanish I, half way through, or something else? Today is Feb 18, so if you renew today, you get up to March 18 or so to complete the Spanish I and it's $20 for the course, $15 for the proctored exam.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
So if you started January 7th, considering you never canceled, your subscription renewed for $20 30 days, likely around February 6th.  So you have until the next renewal date around March 6th to finish Spanish before you are charged another $20.

Starting a new course won't reset your subscription.  With your subscription, you get 1 free course per month and have to pay $20 for additional courses.

You also have to pay the exam fee for every course.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are Peterson's Clep tests now subscription only? ACI 1 1,281 02-21-2022, 04:49 AM
Last Post: Dorothy44
  Instant Cert Spanish 1 acmh1211 3 1,806 07-28-2020, 11:33 PM
Last Post: acmh1211
  Peterson’s Introduces Monthly Subscription For Unlimited Access To Prep Tests BrighterFuture88 5 1,567 08-21-2019, 04:06 PM
Last Post: Imbanewbie