Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
InstantCert InstantCREDIT American Government Course Review
Provider: InstantCert
Course: American Government
Credits: 3 lower level
Transfers to TESU as: American Government (POS-110)
Course content: Text, slides, quizzes, 2 tests, midterm, final
Final exam format: Multiple choice
Final exam content vs course content/practice exams: Very well aligned
Time taken on course: About a week
Familiarity with subject before course: General familiarity
Pitfalls, high points, things others should know: InstantCert is probably the best place to take the American Government course
1-10 Difficulty level: 5 (about what I expected)
Price: $20 for the course & $15 for the final exam proctor
Recommend course: Yes!
[-] The following 6 users Like OldManOfTheSea's post:
  • collegechick, nomaduser, Pikachu, ss20ts, Tedium, Tlm
Wow! the price is really low. I think it's a good deal.
[-] The following 1 user Likes nomaduser's post:
  • Tlm
Thanks for the info.
Universal Life Church- PhD Philosophy in Religion (This was a funny vanity degree)
WGU- MS Management and Leadership- 2021
TESU- BALS concentration Social Science & ASNSM Computer Science- 2021
Red Rocks CC- Associates of General Studies
U of California- Project Management - 2021
Texas A&M Extension Engineering Service- Death Investigation, Information Risk Management, Disaster Recovery for Information Systems, Cyber Incident Analysis & Response, Disaster Recovery for Information Systems, Cyber Ethics, Cyber Law &White Collar Crime, Information Security for Everyone- 2016
State of Nevada- TAM & Alcohol Awareness Certification- 2015 
Allegra Learning LLC- Food, Nutrition, and Health- 2015
Dept of Homeland Security- Continuity of Operation, Protecting Your Home or Small Business from Disaster, Decision Making & Problem Solving, Effective Communication, Leadership & Influence- 2008
FAA- certified Flight attendant
I'm almost done with this course and have the final exam. I've worked through InstantCERT's study quizzes/exams. Is the final exam through InstantCERT proctored or is there a separate proctoring service I need to work with? This class goes into my ACE transcripts, correct? Thank you.
Universal Life Church- PhD Philosophy in Religion (This was a funny vanity degree)
Texas A&M Extension Engineering Service- Death Investigation, Information Risk Management, Disaster Recovery for Information Systems, Cyber Incident Analysis & Response, Disaster Recovery for Information Systems, Cyber Ethics, Cyber Law &White Collar Crime, Information Security for Everyone- 2016
Dept of Homeland Security- Continuity of Operation, Protecting Your Home or Small Business from Disaster, Decision Making & Problem Solving, Effective Communication, Leadership & Influence- 2008
(10-01-2020, 02:53 PM)collegechick Wrote: I'm almost done with this course and have the final exam.  I've worked through InstantCERT's study quizzes/exams.  Is the final exam through InstantCERT proctored or is there a separate proctoring service I need to work with?  This class goes into my ACE transcripts, correct?  Thank you.

The final exams for InstantCertCredit are proctored by RPNow. It takes about a week for the proctor company to review the video of your session and give the results to InstantCert. If you passed and got the all clear, then InstantCert will approve the ACE request the next day.

OldManOfTheSea
(10-01-2020, 06:16 PM)OldManOfTheSea Wrote:
(10-01-2020, 02:53 PM)collegechick Wrote: I'm almost done with this course and have the final exam.  I've worked through InstantCERT's study quizzes/exams.  Is the final exam through InstantCERT proctored or is there a separate proctoring service I need to work with?  This class goes into my ACE transcripts, correct?  Thank you.

The final exams for InstantCertCredit are proctored by RPNow. It takes about a week for the proctor company to review the video of your session and give the results to InstantCert. If you passed and got the all clear, then InstantCert will approve the ACE request the next day.

OldManOfTheSea
So no one is watching you, but just your screen is recorded or Webcam recorded too? I've never done this. Waiting a week to know if you passed sucks!
(10-01-2020, 07:58 PM)collegechick Wrote: So no one is watching you, but just your screen is recorded or Webcam recorded too? I've never done this. Waiting a week to know if you passed sucks!

No one is watching but your screen and webcam are being recorded. You will know if you passed immediately after finishing the exam and checking your course progress. But it takes RPNow about a week to review the recordings and give the "all clear" to InstantCert.

OldManOfTheSea
[-] The following 2 users Like OldManOfTheSea's post:
  • collegechick, Pikachu
Thank you for the info. Do you have any study advice for the final exam? Did you aim to master the flash cards?
Hello. Is the final exam open book?
(12-11-2020, 02:35 PM)starb42385 Wrote: Hello. Is the final exam open book?

Absolutely not.
In progress:  TESU BACS [110/122]
  Completed: ASU Certificate in Applied Business Data Analytics
    Credits: ASU [72] | ALEKS [6] | CSMLearn [3] | InstantCert [3] | Sophia [57] | The Institutes [3] | SDC [30]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  InstantCert w/CLEP and DSST tomheany 0 144 03-13-2024, 02:52 PM
Last Post: tomheany
  Abnormal Psychology TECEP is now available on InstantCert! sgloer 0 267 01-04-2024, 12:27 PM
Last Post: sgloer
  POS-2820 Comparative Politics TECEP Review GameSlinger 5 586 11-02-2023, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Kones
  BUS-3110 Business in Society TECEP Review GameSlinger 0 271 10-13-2023, 04:00 AM
Last Post: GameSlinger
  Easiest Exams-Everybody List Exams Taken with a 60+ Score Using Only InstantCert steelers 383 227,508 06-18-2023, 03:53 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  InstantCert InstantCREDIT Managerial Accounting Course Review OldManOfTheSea 21 6,698 11-13-2022, 05:02 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Instantcert Credit Transcript uncoolbilly 2 1,013 10-20-2022, 07:54 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Does WGU accept InstantCREDIT courses mike_1 7 1,946 08-09-2022, 03:32 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Instantcert keeps billing me monthly CCCC 7 1,780 08-05-2022, 04:02 PM
Last Post: Stacie
  InstantCert Courses Expired? ss20ts 19 3,186 07-22-2022, 08:01 AM
Last Post: rachel83az