Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP! setting up an exam/ degree program plan.
rebel100 Wrote:This........................

...................is not a popular answer Smile
Any of us would be cheaper than say college plus! Smile

Seriously dude, we can just get you sorted for free right here in this thread.
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
cookderosa Wrote:I work on a contract basis for a company that coordinates homeschooling reimbursement through the Department of Defense for families overseas - they hired me this academic year as their high school advisor. I am very well paid, but that role doesn't scratch the surface of my skill set- don't get me wrong, I enjoy it, but what gets my engine fired up is what I do here and on my FB page every day for free. I'm one of those strange people unmotivated by money.

That sounds very interesting! We are homeschooling my 7 year old, so we are a few years off from mapping out a college plan for him. Smile Getting a college degree on line sounds so perfect for homeschool students.
rebel100 Wrote:Any of us would be cheaper than say college plus! Smile

Seriously dude, we can just get you sorted for free right here in this thread.

I appreciate everyone replies, I really do. I am grateful and eager to begin and get to my degree as soon as I can. I want to put the right plan together, using every creative effective way to do this. Is there anyone willing to speak with me by phone and walk me through the steps to take. Which colleges to apply to, which Clep tests to take, who will accept my credits on and on. I am located in the state of Pennsylvania and will call, Skype whoever is willing to help me through this. I will also pay for your time if necessary I need help and assistance to get me to the finish line. I want to start with a Bachelors, and move from there.
I appreciate everyone replies, I really do. I am grateful and eager to begin and get to my degree as soon as I can. I want to put the right plan together, using every creative effective way to do this. Is there anyone willing to speak with me by phone and walk me through the steps to take. Which colleges to apply to, which Clep tests to take, who will accept my credits on and on. I am located in the state of Pennsylvania and will call, Skype whoever is willing to help me through this. I will also pay for your time if necessary I need help and assistance to get me to the finish line. I want to start with a Bachelors, and move from there.
Start here (though you might be better served with added courses via credit by exam over so many FEMA, but the rest stands and the FEMA would be OK). This would take you halfway to a bachelors:
http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help - Math Degree for Grad School Frederico.Sandoval 9 586 04-03-2024, 12:21 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  New UK Bachelors Degree Online coming soon! Leedeedee 1 267 04-03-2024, 11:54 AM
  Cheapest degree in graphic design? blablablox 10 612 03-30-2024, 12:44 PM
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 27 5,740 03-16-2024, 06:22 AM
Brick Want a bachelor's degree in 3 years? University of Minnesota, Morris is trying... Ares 8 566 02-24-2024, 06:04 PM
Last Post: natshar
  Just 16% of community college students transfer and earn a bachelor’s degree Ares 6 499 02-14-2024, 01:13 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Atlantic Technological University Interesting Bachelor degree offering from Ireland durain 0 284 02-12-2024, 02:58 AM
Last Post: durain
  The First 3-Year Degree Programs Win Approval Ares 10 851 02-07-2024, 03:40 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  NA to RA Degree Plan Assistance McManus 8 2,236 01-29-2024, 04:59 PM
  After getting the degree Harrynguyen 24 2,831 01-13-2024, 12:25 PM
Last Post: ArielB74