Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is TESU asking the impossible Re: TEEX credits?
You literally cannot add the individual courses once you've added the groups. I tried. Just in case there was some policy change that I/we were missing.

I contacted ACE about the situation a few days ago and haven't heard anything back.

I contacted TEEX a few days ago and haven't heard back from them either (they were prompt before when I had technical issues). I am very annoyed about this.

Attached Files
.png   TEEX denied.png (Size: 31.44 KB / Downloads: 43)
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
I don't understand how people got the opportunity to get the Cyb 101, 201, 301 added. We should fight this. Its unfair why all of a sudden now they wont accept it when others have been approved.
I don't understand either. I'm hoping to hear back from ACE and/or TEEX soon.
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Ugh. I put TEEX off to work on other more pressing things, thinking I could just do it later. Shows why one should never sleep on a good credit opportunity. I started doing all the TEEX stuff this week when I saw a mention that they were all still dependent on flash, with the imminent EOL. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens with the new Acclaim/Credly system. Because this is now a system where credits are pushed to you rather than pulled from the provider, I don't think it will be possible to choose how things are transcripted. Just have to hope TESU will take it.
TESU Class of 2024 BSBA-CIS+GM, BSIT, ASNSM-CS+Math, AAS-GEN
Earned credits from Sophia, SDC, ASU ULC, TEEX, Microsoft, Strayer, TESU, Saylor, DSST, CLEP, CompTIA, StraighterLine, and others since starting in April 2020
(11-05-2020, 05:29 PM)rachel83az Wrote: Yes, I wanted the combined Cyber 101 and Cyber 301 classes, NOT the individual cybersecurity credits. The combined courses are CS/CIS courses while the individual ones are cybersecurity and ethics. I really don't need more GE electives, I need more CS/CIS credits.
Compliments of the season Rachel Smile  Which TEEX course transfers to TESU as Cybersecurity? Thanks in advance
(12-27-2020, 12:00 AM)Nightmoves5 Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 05:29 PM)rachel83az Wrote: Yes, I wanted the combined Cyber 101 and Cyber 301 classes, NOT the individual cybersecurity credits. The combined courses are CS/CIS courses while the individual ones are cybersecurity and ethics. I really don't need more GE electives, I need more CS/CIS credits.
Compliments of the season Rachel Smile  Which TEEX course transfers to TESU as Cybersecurity? Thanks in advance

https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/TE...ivalencies
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
(11-20-2020, 07:35 PM)rachel83az Wrote: I don't understand either. I'm hoping to hear back from ACE and/or TEEX soon.

Just a thought, but has anyone attempted to send a transcript directly from TEEX to TESU? I know that TESU typically wants ACE credits on an ACE transcript, but it's worth a try. Per https://teex.org/student-records/ it should be possible to obtain an official transcript from them for $10. They don't appear to have an online portal, so it'll have to be manually requested.
TESU Class of 2024 BSBA-CIS+GM, BSIT, ASNSM-CS+Math, AAS-GEN
Earned credits from Sophia, SDC, ASU ULC, TEEX, Microsoft, Strayer, TESU, Saylor, DSST, CLEP, CompTIA, StraighterLine, and others since starting in April 2020
(12-31-2020, 09:12 AM)jch Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 07:35 PM)rachel83az Wrote: I don't understand either. I'm hoping to hear back from ACE and/or TEEX soon.

Just a thought, but has anyone attempted to send a transcript directly from TEEX to TESU? I know that TESU typically wants ACE credits on an ACE transcript, but it's worth a try. Per https://teex.org/student-records/ it should be possible to obtain an official transcript from them for $10. They don't appear to have an online portal, so it'll have to be manually requested.

I haven't tried this. I do/will have enough credits that I'm not sure that $10 is worth it. But I may consider doing so in the future.
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Hmm I wonder if it would work how straighterline does their badges? You send the transcript to ACE and then after some form of approval between ACE and the provider you'd get your badge.

Sent from my SM-G981V using DegreeForum.net mobile app
In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

Does the difficulty apply also to TEEX death investigation or just the free ones?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Excelsior Transfer Credits, limit? Stoffelhoff89 4 170 04-16-2024, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Stoffelhoff89
  TEEX Cyber Security Courses / non US residents BritStudent 8 691 04-08-2024, 11:32 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Missing Straighterline credits on credly yc1981 2 176 03-27-2024, 07:53 AM
  Non-course equivalency at TESU for Sophia Principles of Finance? Yenisei 7 363 03-18-2024, 11:51 AM
  How to get ACE credits such as Sophia on official college transcript Student3452 18 5,154 03-08-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Gumbeaux
  FREE Voucher for Microsoft AI Skills Challenge coming soon - potential ACE credits BritStudent 7 623 03-07-2024, 12:35 PM
  Credly Badge Denied, TEEX Disaster Management for Water & Wastewater Utilities sixdegreesandamovie 3 308 03-07-2024, 11:46 AM
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 593 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  TESU AOS Finance courses Yenisei 9 701 01-15-2024, 10:31 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Searching for Fire Science Credits CGaboury 6 593 01-11-2024, 12:45 AM