Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused about Credly/ACE!
Hi guys! I'm super lost. I went to submit my ACE transcript from a few years ago to a new college and found it doesn't exist anymore. Apparently I was supposed to give authorization to ACE to move all my credits to Credly back in 2020. But I never got an email about it and now it's too late. I emailed both Credly and ACE and got canned replies where the person responding to me assumes I just recently took a course and am looking for my RECENT Credly badge. I can't seem to get anyone to understand that my credits are from years ago (2017-2020) and that I am trying to get badges for OLD ACE credits that were already granted thru ACE. I have been going in circles for weeks with no luck. Is anyone able to tell me how to go about doing this? I specifically need my ALEKS one. I guess if I really have to I can contact Study.com/Straighterline/Sophia all individually to get help from them. But the ALEKS program I used, I don't even think it's accredited anymore (??) so I'm worried I might have to take all my algebra over again and want to avoid that if at all possible!  Blush Thank you!!
(11-29-2023, 12:12 AM)yc1981 Wrote: I guess if I really have to I can contact Study.com/Straighterline/Sophia all individually to get help from them. But the ALEKS program I used, I don't even think it's accredited anymore (??) so I'm worried I might have to take all my algebra over again and want to avoid that if at all possible!  Blush Thank you!!

I'm not sure, but I believe you're correct that you need each provider to send your info to Credly. When I searched for Aleks specifically: https://www.google.com/search?q=degreefo...eks+credly this was the first result: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/AL...ly_Process
Pierpont Community & Technical College 2022
Associate of Applied Science - Board of Governors - Area of Emphasis: Information Systems
Western Governors University 
Bachelor of Science - Cloud Computing
Charter Oak State College
Bachelor of Science - General Studies - Concentration: Information Systems Studies
Thomas Edison State University
Bachelor of Arts - Computer Science
Associate in Science in Natural Sciences and Mathematics - Mathematics
University of Maine at Presque Isle 
Bachelor of Applied Science - Minor: Project Management
I did just what you're trying to do within the past few weeks.

Complete the Sample Badge Request Form available at this page:
https://mh.my.site.com/aleks/s/article/A...m-Platform

Send it to the address provided, support-admin@mheducation.com

If you need to find your course titles and dates, you can still log in to your ALEKS account to view them even without being a current ALEKS subscriber. This might require resetting your password if you don't have it available. Alternatively, if you have a pre-Credly ACE transcript, you may be able to log in to view it at https://www2.acenet.edu/credit_archive/?...ripts.main If you cannot do this, credit@acenet.edu might be able to retrieve your old-format ACE transcript.
[-] The following 3 users Like Jonathan Whatley's post:
  • jch, origamishuttle, RachelB
That's right, you need to get in contact with the appropriate sources and have them co-ordinate the transfer of credits from them to ACE/Credly... It does take some time, while you're waiting, you can fill in the addendum and template here to provide us more details on what degree/plan you have for your educational goal. Link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...Area-works
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • origamishuttle
You are a life saver!!! I managed to get into my ACE account and download my unofficial transcript with all the dates and course titles. And I filled out the form and emailed it to ALEKS. Fingers crossed I don't have too difficult a time after this!
[-] The following 3 users Like yc1981's post:
  • Jonathan Whatley, ltw900rr, origamishuttle
Okay I've gotten a few badges already!! But does anyone know how to communicate with study.com if I can't access the email that was on my account? I logged in and sent a message to customer service for help. But it gave me no option to put in a new email address, and the one on file, I am locked out of. I did put my phone number in but i'm not sure if they would actually call or not? EDIT: I left a voice mail and they got back to me!
Sometimes it's good to leave a telephone/voicemail, but I do it both ways, I email them and call as well just in case one gets missed... When I did so by their support webpage, it auto emails them and me a copy of my request... I like tracking things, by phone/voicemail I can't...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Missing Credly Badges form StraighterLine legenwait4itdary 4 396 4 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Missing Straighterline credits on credly yc1981 2 100 03-27-2024, 07:53 AM
  Credly Badge Denied, TEEX Disaster Management for Water & Wastewater Utilities sixdegreesandamovie 3 252 03-07-2024, 11:46 AM
  Send Saylor credit to credly vetvso 4 1,519 09-09-2023, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Old ACE credits to Credly defscarlett 4 641 07-27-2023, 07:25 PM
  Is Sophia still using Credly? SCYankee 4 974 06-20-2023, 11:46 AM
  Teex - How long for Credly badges to show up? nyjosh 14 2,414 05-13-2023, 02:56 AM
Last Post: PrettyFlyforaChiGuy
  study.com to credly? kimmyk 3 1,389 08-25-2022, 07:29 AM
Last Post: evanmonast
Question Credly is missing three Sophia badges BeanCarrotPotato 4 1,365 03-04-2022, 10:28 AM
Last Post: BeanCarrotPotato
  older National Fire Academy (NETC/FEMA) can now have ACE badges issued on Credly! jsd 14 1,885 02-23-2022, 02:32 PM
Last Post: ss20ts