Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List My Master's Degree Options
I am doubtful that you will see that sort of deal at Walden again. I haven’t seen those on their site since they were purchased by Adtalem. Of course, I could be completely wrong.

I did do the free term last summer in the MBA program at Walden. Unfortunately, I didn’t finish any of the for credit classes. I only got through the non-credit courses (Business Essentials) and a small portion of the for credit courses. (I guess it’s a go0d thing it was free). At that point, I felt that I wasn’t really ready for a CBE program nor the potential cost at the pace I was going. (I’d estimate I would end up in the $40,000 range)

But I really did like the program. They had a very user friendly interface, the Writing Center was incredibly helpful and the professors were very responsive.
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp - (Thunderbird)
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vle045's post:
  • TINASAM
Yup, I don't think Walden is going to have many discounts forthcoming... the reason is they were recently bought out and the new Owner wouldn't want to lose out on any extra income by providing further discounts. I can only see fees going up, in fact they did ever so slightly from a few months ago... My suggestion is to complete the Bachelors and see if Walden Tempo is for you. Competency Based degrees are perfect for those who have the energy, time to complete assignments and/or assessments, it depends on what your situation is like with budget, commitments, timeline to finish, tuition assistance or reimbursement.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB Master Thread MrsBulletPoints 2,731 535,984 4 hours ago
Last Post: Thorne
  TESU - Exploring Degree Options with Tuition Assistance Lightorb333 5 134 10 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Opinions on Master's International University of Divinity isaachunter 19 6,093 04-14-2024, 07:55 AM
Last Post: isaachunter
  LLB degree for Australia Atoshi 7 393 04-13-2024, 05:28 AM
Last Post: lincolnlawyer
  List of Cheap Online MBA Programs That Can Be Completed in Under 1 Year LevelUP 27 17,570 04-07-2024, 02:42 PM
Last Post: David1477
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 0 187 03-29-2024, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
Thumbs Up Master in Sustainable Transition - Germany (No Tuition Fee, English, Online Program) kumamon 2 600 03-27-2024, 11:03 PM
Last Post: armado
  Recognition of Execute Master Lorvey 10 584 03-19-2024, 02:31 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Master of Public Administration BSBRose21 9 1,650 03-18-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Leedeedee
  Cheapest/Easiest Master's? Hellenic, WGU, UMPi? mohelena02 19 1,814 03-18-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher