Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Longest Signature Here
Sometimes its amusing how carried away everyone gets with their signature here. I wonder.... which of you knuckle-heads has the longest signature here? Let's see if we can find out Confusedmilelol: :roflol:
SMS, SGB, GEN, NG, TG16, NES, SNES

[Image: ccoDZ6X.png]

Bahaha I have totally wondered that exact same thing... I know it isn't me Wink I seem to remember someone with a centered siggy w/ small font that was reeeeallllllly long...
TESC Criminal Justice BA '12
B&M Civil Engineering BS (In Progress)
I like em short and to the point, but it's kind of cool to see all the exams everyone's passed. It's even cooler when they link the exam name to the feedback they left on it. There's a couple around here that have done that.
[SIZE="2"]
-Justin
PMP, CISSP, A+, Sec+, MCDST, ITIL
Total Credits Earned: 162

www.Free-Clep-Prep.com - (with Forum Admin's permission)

[/SIZE]
No nominees? Sad I guess this post will go to the catacombs of past threads.

Maniac Craniac Wrote:No nominees? Sad I guess this post will go to the catacombs of past threads.

You DO know I'm tempted to redo my sig for the sole purpose of being obnoxious, right?
:roflol:
I don't love it when signatures get carried away, but this forum is not that bad at all. I participate on another forum where we discuss beauty and fashion, which is populated almost entirely by young women and there is no character limit in the sigs. Some of the ladies have three huge photos in their sigs along with quotes and stats in crazy colors that hurt the eyes and unreadable fonts. It's crazy, all the threads are 70% signatures.
[SIZE="6"]~~ Alissa~~[/SIZE]
[size="4"]"Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right." - - Henry Ford[/size]
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="2"]DONE:
BS Liberal Studies, Excelsior College May 2009
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Current website favorite:
http://www.careeronestop.org/
I know my siggy is too long, but at 100 years oldConfusedmilelol: I am proud of what I have finally done. Maybe once I earn my degree I will shorten it.
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
Lindagerr Wrote:I know my siggy is too long, but at 100 years oldConfusedmilelol: I am proud of what I have finally done. Maybe once I earn my degree I will shorten it.
>>

You tell em Linda!! :hurray:
cookderosa Wrote:You DO know I'm tempted to redo my sig for the sole purpose of being obnoxious, right?
:roflol:

If memory serves, you don't even have a DegreeInfo signature, so it seems you are already making up for it here. I have an idea... how about you and I both copy a chapter of an ebook into our signatures and post several times in each thread?!:roflol:

Anyway, I listed all of my exams and yet it doesn't take up that much space... maybe you all can learn a thing or two from me:coolgleam:

Ok, I will admit my sig line is long, but I am using mostly small font, and I hardly ever attach it anymore, but I will to this post . Smile just to show you its size.
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Exams Passed: DSST : Civil War & Reconstruction : score 59 (A), DSST-Ethics in America (463 - pass), ECE-Ethics:Theory & Practice (A) , ECE: Literacy Instruction in the Elem. School (A), UExcel Poli Sci (B),ECE: PA&A (A) -->Exams taken after BSLS degree : [B][B]DSST : Intro to World Religions (466) DSST: Lisfespan Dev. Psych.(62) Foundations of Educ. (74) , Art of the Western World (69)[/B][/B]

[COLOR="Red"]completed[/COLOR] BS Liberal Studies w/Focus in Administrative/Management Studies & Depth in Psychology (cum. GPA 3.23/ Excelsior GPA 3.88) [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"][/SIZE][SIZE="1"][/SIZE] BS degree conferred 2/19/10 : Grad courses completed : 2 Educ. Grad. courses via Vesi- Morningside College 1 course 3 credits (grade A-) and a 2nd course 2 credits (B+)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Signature Block Clmouss 7 416 04-02-2024, 02:00 AM
Last Post: ivanswk
  Signature in the Forum hsufeng 6 826 03-14-2024, 02:17 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  How do I add a signature line to my messages? tsgreer 5 741 02-27-2023, 11:22 PM
Last Post: WhoaSis
  Signature ashtonnewman 7 1,665 10-29-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Murdockb
  Signature jamshid666 4 2,977 01-11-2018, 08:33 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Just testing my new signature... zapproximator 28 4,668 01-07-2018, 11:28 AM
Last Post: bmoyer83
  Uploading Images to Signature videogamesrock 9 2,141 08-24-2015, 04:16 PM
Last Post: ShotoJuku
  signature question SoliDeoGloria 7 1,620 03-13-2013, 09:33 AM
Last Post: SoliDeoGloria