Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for an easy UL PSY course from Coopersmith
Hello,

I'm looking for an easy Psychology course from Coopersmith that transfers to TESU as an UL PSY course. Please let me know of any easy courses you have taken. 

Thanks!
"Easy" is going to be relative. Check out the equivalencies here: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Co...Consulting and then check the forum for reviews on the course(s).
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(01-28-2021, 12:22 PM)rachel83az Wrote: "Easy" is going to be relative. Check out the equivalencies here: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Co...Consulting and then check the forum for reviews on the course(s).

So far on Coopersmith I have taken History/systems of Psychology and Physiological Psychology. I found the History/systems of Psychology to be a lot easier and was able to complete it in a week. I need one more UL Psychology course and am looking for suggestions.
(01-28-2021, 01:22 PM)Ben2020 Wrote:
(01-28-2021, 12:22 PM)rachel83az Wrote: "Easy" is going to be relative. Check out the equivalencies here: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Co...Consulting and then check the forum for reviews on the course(s).

So far on Coopersmith I have taken History/systems of Psychology and Physiological Psychology. I found the History/systems of Psychology to be a lot easier and was able to complete it in a week. I need one more UL Psychology course and am looking for suggestions.

check the link that was shared to see if any are of interest to you. The link has a very helpful list. I enjoyed the Sports and Exercise Psychology course. given UL at TESU as a psy course.
TESU: BALS June 2021 (comm college, clep, sdc sophia coopersmith, SOS110, and capstone)

I took six psych courses from Coopersmith and enjoyed them all.

As Rachel says, "easy" is relative. I will say that I personally found "Foundations of Stress Management" to be the easiest, because I loathe essays and the exam was all multiple choice. Unfortunately, it won't slot in as a Psych course at TESU.

Don't laugh, but I especially liked the prep for PSY-302, Abnormal Psych, because it included a well-narrated YouTube video. It's really just a walk-through of the provided PPT deck, but I found that I could run it "in the background" while working on other tasks when I was tired of reading.

Take a look at PSY-306, Family Therapy (40 mulitple choice, 8 essay) and PSY-305, Drugs, Society and Human Behavior (30 multiple choice, 8 essay). I wouldn't describe either one as "easy", but the questions are fair...no nasty surprises or trick questions. For what it's worth, my essay answers were usually pretty short and direct and I didn't get dinged. That's a plus in my book.
[-] The following 5 users Like ctcarl's post:
  • Ben2020, k-k-k-katy, Michelle779, qiaoyiren, staceydiane
(01-28-2021, 04:32 PM)ctcarl Wrote: I took six psych courses from Coopersmith and enjoyed them all.

As Rachel says, "easy" is relative.  I will say that I personally found "Foundations of Stress Management" to be the easiest, because I loathe essays and the exam was all multiple choice.  Unfortunately, it won't slot in as a Psych course at TESU.

Don't laugh, but I especially liked the prep for PSY-302, Abnormal Psych, because it included a well-narrated YouTube video.  It's really just a walk-through of the provided PPT deck, but I found that I could run it "in the background" while working on other tasks when I was tired of reading.

Take a look at PSY-306, Family Therapy (40 mulitple choice, 8 essay) and PSY-305, Drugs, Society and Human Behavior (30 multiple choice, 8 essay).  I wouldn't describe either one as "easy", but the questions are fair...no nasty surprises or trick questions.  For what it's worth, my essay answers were usually pretty short and direct and I didn't get dinged.  That's a plus in my book.
Thank you for this information! I just signed up for PSY-305, Drugs, Society and Human Behavior and see that they only have a sparse crash course review PowerPoint. Were you able to pass the test with only that or did you purchase the book as well? (I have taken other Coopersmith courses and there were review videos and practice questions) Thanks
Has anyone here taken Career Counseling? I'd love to know if it aligns well to the review deck.

I had a friend, recently accepted into Excelsior, that got Food Styling accepted as an UL elective.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homeschool College Guidance Counselor Mom to twin 18 yo boys

CsmLearn
Study: US History, Pres Skills, Enviro Sci, Ethics America, Intro CJ, Meteorology, Forensic Sci, Criminology
Sophia: Psych, Visual Comms, Sociology, Eff Teams, Mng Conflict,  Anc Greek, Art History 1, Intro to IT,
Intro to Bus, Engl Comp 1&2, Religion, Conflict Reso, College Algebra, US History 2
TEEX: Death Invest
Coopersmith: Stress Mgmt, Therapeutic, Drugs & Society, Sport & Exercise, Psych of Motivation, Pos Psych, Career Coun
Community College: Comp Info Syst, A+ Hardware, A+ Op Syst, Linux Op Syst, Networks, Switching & Routing, Networking, IT Security
Computer Certs: Comp Tia A+

Planning for (2) Bachelors: BSLS 

(01-28-2021, 04:32 PM)ctcarl Wrote: I took six psych courses from Coopersmith and enjoyed them all.

As Rachel says, "easy" is relative.  I will say that I personally found "Foundations of Stress Management" to be the easiest, because I loathe essays and the exam was all multiple choice.  Unfortunately, it won't slot in as a Psych course at TESU.

Don't laugh, but I especially liked the prep for PSY-302, Abnormal Psych, because it included a well-narrated YouTube video.  It's really just a walk-through of the provided PPT deck, but I found that I could run it "in the background" while working on other tasks when I was tired of reading.

Take a look at PSY-306, Family Therapy (40 mulitple choice, 8 essay) and PSY-305, Drugs, Society and Human Behavior (30 multiple choice, 8 essay).  I wouldn't describe either one as "easy", but the questions are fair...no nasty surprises or trick questions.  For what it's worth, my essay answers were usually pretty short and direct and I didn't get dinged.  That's a plus in my book.

What do the “8 essays” mean, are they assignment, or are they in the test paper? Is there a word count requirement for each essay?Sounds difficult.
Essay questions, not essays. I haven't done Coopersmith but this usually means you have to write about a paragraph on the topic at hand. Something like "Explain in your own words why it is important to use the Frezboffle method over the older Zorgnac method."
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
Everyone knows the Frezboffle is better...

Sent from my SM-G970U using DegreeForum.net mobile app
[-] The following 1 user Likes pkmoose's post:
  • rachel83az

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Newbie Needs Advice !! Quick and Easy Degree for International Student smartfion 0 18 3 hours ago
Last Post: smartfion
  Fast and Easy Associates Degree XNutty98 18 1,003 03-06-2024, 12:30 PM
Last Post: The need 2 learn
  Coopersmith accepted at non-partnership schools? hallowoptimism 3 220 02-28-2024, 12:51 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Cheap, Easy, Fast Degree - Help Please Zee28 33 2,551 07-25-2023, 03:39 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Looking for Feedback on 3 UL Coopersmith Classes TorsMama 13 2,307 03-16-2022, 12:07 PM
Last Post: SkaroFamily
  Need Quick + Easy 60 College Credit Nadim007 22 2,918 01-10-2022, 11:04 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Coopersmith to TESU transfer questions Ben2020 6 1,398 12-16-2020, 03:35 PM
Last Post: innen_oda